Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 6,661 to 6,680 of 12,687

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,661. Posted:

Who is that? No idea

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

6,662. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Who is that? No idea

I googled her name and found out that she's a boss In Kid Icarus Uprising with the power to manipulate electicity and that she works for Viridi.

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

6,663. Posted:

I have a feeling Sakurai's gonna intentionally push the importance of Kid Icarus Uprising a lot. I don't blame him, as it deserves it just for the level of creativity it had without being forced to being considered "niche" or ignored by everyone ever.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,664. Posted:

I got a free download of that game, as well as Super Mario 3d Land, but i haven't played it yet. Arent there AR cards that you have to use when playing it?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

6,665. Posted:

Speaking of Trophies, I wonder if they'll be animated like Uprising's Idols. It might be asking for a bit much but I'd really like to see them all with some small animation. It'd give me a bit more of an incentive to get more Trophies.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

yokokazuo

6,666. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko the AR cards are just used as a small feature in the game. (Kind of like the AR cards you can use in the AR games or isshoni photo) and if you face 2 towards each other, they will battle it out until one wins.

My backloggery
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,667. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Speaking of Trophies, I wonder if they'll be animated like Uprising's Idols. It might be asking for a bit much but I'd really like to see them all with some small animation. It'd give me a bit more of an incentive to get more Trophies.

I remember the only animated trophy in Brawl was the Kyle Hyde one from Wish Room. I thought that was so cool

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,668. Posted:

This is why I keep saying that you can't predict character announcements with Sakurai in charge.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,669. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I can't wait for Ridley to be announced...

as an assist trophy! :D

Such a tease. ;)

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,670. Posted:

You know one thing i didnt think of before. With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well. Nintendo has been showing off their ownership in some ways, with both games showing up as puzzles in Mii plaza. It would only be as a trophy or something small like that

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

6,671. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well.

Xenoblade isn't "semi-first party" it's first party & fully owned by Nintendo. Unlike MH which is 3rd party & fully owned by Capcom.

Xenoblade would make sense. MH wouldn't.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

6,672. Posted:

Ah, OK. Here's the Miiverse Post...
Untitled
"Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!"

Untitled
"...is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,673. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well.

Xenoblade isn't "semi-first party" it's first party & fully owned by Nintendo. Unlike MH which is 3rd party & fully owned by Capcom.

Xenoblade would make sense. MH wouldn't.

So this:
Untitled
this:
Untitled
and this:
Untitled
didn't happen then.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,674. Posted:

That was my point. And it does make some sense since Capcom is working on the game.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,675. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

That was my point. And it does make some sense since Capcom is working on the game.

I was agreeing with you.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

6,676. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Ah, OK. Here's the Miiverse Post...
Untitled
"Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!"

Untitled
"...is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

For a second there I thought she was an assist trophy, but then I noticed the background. It's cool seeing a Kid Icarus Uprising character in HD for the first time. Makes me wonder about a Kid Icarus for Wii U.

EDIT: Well, she could still be an assist trophy. Assist trophies have their own trophies in the gallery, of course.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,677. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I was agreeing with you.

I know! I was talking to the other guy. I don't like over quoting, especially with pictures involved because it clogs up the page.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,678. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko Ah Okay gets a bit confusing as it seemed you were replying to me my bad. Oh I do understand about the picture stuff went a bit OTT there. :)

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

6,679. Posted:

So, no Wario huh? Pathetic...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

6,680. Posted:

To further add to the point that Phosphora could be an assist trophy, she is a character from a handheld game and yet she has a trophy in the version that's mostly about console games. If she is a cross-platform assist trophy, that would be a good reason why she would be a handheld character exception.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan