Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 6,661 to 6,680 of 21,395

AuthorMessage

Mickey

6,661. Posted:

Yeah, I don't see Yoshi or the Captain leaving any time soon...

DestinyMan wrote:

I just can't take seriously the notion that Captain Falcon or Yoshi could be cut. My sister is concerned for the former and I'm like, "No, just no. Everything's going to be all right."

Aww, you're such a good brother. ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

6,662. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Not Wario either.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

6,663. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Not Wario either.

Same here. Wario is just too fun of a character to toss away. WA HA HA HA!!
Falcon Punch will definitely stay.

I really hope Ganondorf will get a completely new move set. His old one needs to be scrapped. IMMEDIATELY.

I DON'T WANT MORE CLONES SAKURAI. :|

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

2Sang

6,664. Posted:

Are people seriously doubting whether Ness, CF, Yoshi, Wario, and Ganondorf are returning? They're staples not only in smash bros., but in video games in general. They're all going to return. The only characters I could even see cut would be Lucas, Ike, and Wolf (along with snake but due to other reasons). Hopefully none of those guys get cut either, as I PK love lucas and like Ike too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

6,665. Posted:

camerica1618 wrote:

I kinda want Elsa to be in Smash:P

Why don't you go ask her if she wants to be in Smash? Maybe she'll replace Ice Climbers... :P

In all seriousness, does ANYONE think that they'll cut any veterans?

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

6,666. Posted:

Wario is a major character with 2 completely different game series' under his belt. Yoshi is a major character with many important appearances in Mario games and has several games of his own. Captain Falcon is a popular character from his own series as well as Smash Bros. itself, not to mention he's practically become a staple of the Smash Bros. games

Clearly, these characters aren't coming back. My source? They haven't been shown yet, which MUST mean they're gone....

:D :D :D :D :D But seriously, none of them are going anywhere. For Yoshi and C. Falcon, just the fact that they've been in every Smash Bros. should tell you something.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

6,667. Posted:

The only veteran that has a strong possibility of being cut, as least to me, is Snake. I'd love to see him back, and hope a deal will go through for his inclusion. Sakurai, make it happen.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Franklin

6,668. Posted:

I can't see ROB coming back.

Franklin

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,669. Posted:

The only ones i really thought would get cut were snake and ike, and possibly ROB. Snake because even Kojima doesnt know ie he is in, and Ike because he might get replaced with Chrom. Im unsure about ROB, and it is possible wolf will get replaced. If they cut Lucas they can't really replace him with anybody.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,670. Posted:

Here's a picture showing all the characters that appeared in brawl (as well as the newcomers), showing who's been confirmed and who hasn't so far (as of February 21st).
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

6,671. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Here's a picture showing all the characters that appeared in brawl (as well as the newcomers), showing who's been confirmed and who hasn't so far (as of February 21st).
Untitled

That is awesome. I have noticed that we have not seen Shiek (Which is kinda missing from that list) for SSB4 yet. Do you think they have changed Zelda's Down Special or have they just not shown her? Maybe Shiek will be her own character now?

Same with Zero Suit Samus

Edited on by DefHalan

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Austroid

6,672. Posted:

Still can't believe Captain Falcon hasn't been revealed yet...

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

6,673. Posted:

With this game, I think anything is possible. Maybe Dr. Mario will return (in some form), maybe Ganondorf has been cut (he wasn't in the two newest Zelda games), I don't know, anything! Maybe Snake will be replaced by Raiden. But still no Ridley. Anything is possible but Ridley. :P

@DefHalan I expect Zero Suit Samus and Shiek to return. I guess Sakurai's waiting to unveil them for some reason. But, once again, who knows? Anything could happen. It is pretty interesting that he hasn't shown either of them yet.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

6,674. Posted:

Technically Ganondorf was present in Link between Worlds (to an extent).

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,675. Posted:

@DefHalan Could be, you never know. In brawl, Zelda and Shiek both shared the same character slot, so you could be on or the other first (in Melee, it was just Zelda in the slot).

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

6,676. Posted:

Flying Mario better be a color swap like Fire Mario.
Untitled
I would use this color scheme EVERY time I play as Mario!

Also, @Austeroid, really? You can't believe that Capt. Falcon hasn't been revealed yet when he's very often been kept as one of the secret characters?

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,677. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

Still can't believe Captain Falcon hasn't been revealed yet...

Who made this picture? Its great! We should keep using it on this thead, at least every once in a while.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

Dupree520

6,678. Posted:

Maskeraid wrote:

I just want CF and snake back, then I'll have a trio of manly fighters to play around as(though I'll probably end up playing Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer more than anyone else). I know Snake is in limbo currently, but there's no possibility of the Captain getting cut since he's one of the fan favorites and there's the fact that his meme immediately makes people think "Smash Bros".

Why does Snake get brought up so much. I'd rather have a more classic character that works better in smash. If your asking for something from Konami, why not go for Simon Belmont?
Nothing really against Snake thou.

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

AuthorMessage

Dupree520

6,679. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Can you add in the characters missing from Melee?

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

6,680. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie Totally agree. We need more awesome costumes like that. Fire Mario is hands down my favorite costume for Mario, and Flying Mario would also be a top pick. Speaking of which, I wonder when we'll actually see some color swaps. We've seen the male Wii Fit Trainer, but that's all for alternate looks so far. I hope there's going to be some great new ones.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91