Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

2Sang

Guitardude7 wrote:

WAIT A MINUTE. How did all of us manage to forget: He's probably going go into how the Wii U and 3DS connect to each other! He's most likely going to elaborate on how the 3DS is a "personal experience" that you bring to the Wii U and expand upon. That is very likely me thinks.

I implied this in the customization comment not too long ago. My guess is that we will be able to create a stronger fighter or increase or stats/credibility from the 3ds to the wii u version.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I hope Hideki Kamiya appears halfway through and tries to turn it into another advertisement for Wonderful 101. XD

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

I want to see gameplay in the Direct.

That's pretty much a guarantee. Unless they really expect us to watch a Direct of Sakurai speaking and nothing else.

That is all I am expecting. I want it to be a 30 second direct where all he says is there is a demo on the eShop. Have fun and stay safe.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Venks

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I hope Hideki Kamiya appears halfway through and tries to turn it into another advertisement for Wonderful 101. XD

Better yet, he crashes in and announces Wonder-Red joins the battle!

Something like this needs to happen. Though I honestly can't imagine how they would integrate him. If Olimar and Pikmin were difficult to implement, I can't see 101 heroes being any easier.

I stream Mario Maker and other Nintendo games! Check out my stream if you'd like to see me play your levels live!
http://www.twitch.tv/supertwou

Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

DefHalan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

I want to see gameplay in the Direct.

That's pretty much a guarantee. Unless they really expect us to watch a Direct of Sakurai speaking and nothing else.

That is all I am expecting. I want it to be a 30 second direct where all he says is there is a demo on the eShop. Have fun and stay safe.

I'd love this, if it was all announced by non specific action figure.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

ShadJV

What if it turns out to be a memorial video for Yoshi (who clearly has been cut), and the whole thing will be footage of Yoshi battling in older titles?

And then at the end, they announce Poochy from Yoshi's Island.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Venks

ShadJV wrote:

What if it turns out to be a memorial video for Yoshi (who clearly has been cut), and the whole thing will be footage of Yoshi battling in older titles?

Close, but it's actually Shy Guy joining the fray. He's been biding his time on the Yoshi Island stages and is now ready to shine as a full character.

I stream Mario Maker and other Nintendo games! Check out my stream if you'd like to see me play your levels live!
http://www.twitch.tv/supertwou

Twitter:

Uncle_Franklin

Venks wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

Close, but it's actually Shy Guy joining the fray. He's been biding his time on the Yoshi Island stages and is now ready to shine as a full character.

Kamek is your guy!

Uncle_Franklin

DreamyViridi

DestinyMan wrote:

Is Isabelle an assist trophy? In the latest Pic of the Day, she's not standing at the back of the stage like the other villagers.

I certainly get Assist Trophy out of the pic, plus the fact that Isabelle is a 3DS character in a Wii U Pic of the Day.
Wonder what she does? Maybe throw around healing AC fruit for all or just heal whoever summoned her with said fruit.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

cookiex

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Sweet16

Hey, I'm reposting this from the Direct thread:

There is another thing Smash is besides being a fighting game and that is a kind of Nintendo museum. I'm actually interested in hearing about what they're doing with that aspect of the new games. In Brawl, there was demos of a few of their old games as well as the masterpiece section, which listed all the games Nintendo has published. I was thinking it would be cool if in the new games they had trailers for all their games, that you would steadily amass. I remember being disappointed about the masterpieces not having any information about the games besides their release year. Does anyone have any thoughts about how that kind of stuff could get expanded?

Edited on by Sweet16

Sweet16

DreamyViridi

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Dreamy Maybe act like Ressti and talk the to the opponents and annoy them?

Aww, but Isabelle's not annoying though. She's adorable. ^^
Whenever Resetti appeared, the fight would stop just to constantly attack him. XD

...And speaking of Yoshi, maybe he'll show up in the Direct. Maybe...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Randomname19

Sweet16 wrote:

Hey, I'm reposting this from the Direct thread:

There is another thing Smash is besides being a fighting game and that is a kind of Nintendo museum. I'm actually interested in hearing about what they're doing with that aspect of the new games. In Brawl, there was demos of a few of their old games as well as the masterpiece section, which listed all the games Nintendo has published. I was thinking it would be cool if in the new games they had trailers for all their games, that you would steadily amass. I remember being disappointed about the masterpieces not having any information about the games besides their release year. Does anyone have any thoughts about how that kind of stuff could get expanded?

I think the 3D trophies with the description of each trophy are way better to show-off Nintendo's franchises,there should have been more of them instead of wasting space with demos,masterpieces and stickers

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Azooooz

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

For your information, in Smash Bros. Brawl, Yoshi wasn't revealed until months later.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

2Sang

Klefki locks in his spot.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic