Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,121 to 6,140 of 27,917

Randomname19

I can't believe there are people on Miiverse that want Negative Zone back. It was just a rip-off of Peach's final smash

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

MegaStoneSmash91

This is great news! It makes way too much sense, and I'm glad it's now a reality. I hope this means there will be more new Final Smashes for the characters that need them. Toon Link, Falco/Wolf, and Lucas or Ness especially,

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Tsuchinoko

Randomname19 wrote:

I can't believe there are people on Miiverse that want Negative Zone back. It was just a rip-off of Peach's final smash

i dunno, i kinda liked Negative Zone, i have no idea if it was actually meant to reference something, but i like that dance he does. -___-

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Budda

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

i dunno, i kinda liked Negative Zone, i have no idea if it was actually meant to reference something, but i like that dance he does. -___-

It is actually Brawl's own reference, kind of. Just read Luigi's final smash trophy description.
I love his new final smash! I just hope it won't turn out to be similar to Kirby's final smash in Brawl.
But I definitely will miss the Negative Zone.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

UGXwolf

Who said this was his final smash? He clearly has final smash power, and while I doubt Sakurai would intentionally mislead us on this one, who says this is replacing Negative Zone?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

FriedSquid

UGXwolf wrote:

Who said this was his final smash? He clearly has final smash power, and while I doubt Sakurai would intentionally mislead us on this one, who says this is replacing Negative Zone?

I think it's fairly evident that it's his new Final Smash since whenever a character gets it, they glow yellow, like Luigi is in the picture.

And I'm pretty sure Sakurai would intentionally mislead us.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Why do you make so many posts like this its clearly his final smash.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

DreamyViridi

I approve of Luigi's new Final Smash. I liked Negative Zone but I don't mind it being replaced. I'd rather have the Poltergust be a Final Smash than part of his regular moveset, so yeah; can't wait to see it in action. Hope it's good!

...Gotta love the random DK in the pic. XD

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tsuchinoko

Its his final smash. Hes glowing and the rest of the stage looks darkened. I hope the ghosts are a part of it.

19Robb92

Nice. I hope they change the majority of the SSBB Final Smashes, most of them were awful. Glad to see the Poltergust!

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

ZurrrrBlattTron

@Guitardude7 I thought the same it could also be the lighting of the area but I hope they touch up Dk his fur looked so meh and blurry compared to Diddy who looks adorable and fluffy

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Well, im glad that they're using more from Luigis games, further solidifying him as his own separate character. Means we might see more Luigis Mansion development.

On a side note, there are certain final smashes i hope they don't change, like Wario, Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Peach. Those were the best out of the ones that weren't fully copied, although if Sheik returns whether she has a different final smash doesn't matter to me too much. I think for the ones that were copied, Fox and Ness can keep theirs, since i think Starstorm and Landcruiser worked for them. Lucas, Falco and Wolf need new ones in my opinion, samewith Toon Link.

I liked Zeldas light arrow and Warioman, and of course Diddy Kongs peanut gun rage. Even if the basic idea was kept but the execution changed I'd be totally fine.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

mystman12

This is awesome! Luigi is my main character, so I'm pretty excited that he has a better looking final smash now. The Luigi zone was... Weird. And it barely ever works either. Most if the people I play with always just roll out completely unaffected.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Snagrio

About time Luigi has some element from the Mansion games in his moveset.

Also just a heads up, tomorrow is April Fools so be extra wary of fakery especially since March had no characters.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

cookiex

sees that Luigi has a new final smash and it's the Poltergust

(For the record I actually love the Negative Zone, but I've always wanted to see Luigi make use of his Poltergust)

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SheldonRandoms

Luigi sucked up the Neagtive Zone with his Poltergust, and then the year of Luigi was born!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Luigi sucked up the Neagtive Zone with his Poltergust, and then the year of Luigi was born!!!

The power could not be contained!!! It's Super Effective! It's over 9001!!!!!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Pootypie

cookiex wrote:

sees that Luigi has a new final smash and it's the Poltergust

(For the record I actually love the Negative Zone, but I've always wanted to see Luigi make use of his Poltergust)

Lol WWE and their Daniel Bryan

Why do people like Negative Zone? A lot of times it doesn't effect others.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rezalack

WingedSnagret wrote:

About time Luigi has some element from the Mansion games in his moveset.

Also just a heads up, tomorrow is April Fools so be extra wary of fakery especially since March had no characters.

It would be hilarious if Sakurai announces Palutena on April 1st using the leaked pictures.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic