Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 27,917

Snagrio

I never liked using Clubs. I'm more of a Claws person.

Also someone pointed this out in Smashboards. In terms of Kid Icarus related stuff in this game, their is now:
2 items (X Bomb/Ore Club)
2 stages (Viridi's stage and Palutena's stage on the 3DS and Wii U respectively)
2 NPCs (Viridi and Phosphora)

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Adam

Clubs are my favorite. Used to have a really good Babel club, but ogre clubs are cool.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Captain_Toad

Jazzer94 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's a giant attack item, the Ore Club! It's made of minerals mined on the mountain of the gods. This bulky weapon can even unleash tornadoes."

Does anyone else wish that this was the Magnus Club instead?

....nope. I like the ore club better.

Spawning tornadoes! FTW!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Adam

I seem to recall using babel club for tornadoes. Do both have the same projectile? Or did I imagine this weapon? I lost my save data and currently have a Hewdraw club instead.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Captain_Toad

Adam wrote:

I seem to recall using babel club for tornadoes. Do both have the same projectile? Or did I imagine this weapon? I lost my save data and currently have a Hewdraw club instead.

They both act as the same projectile but act differently in terms of size and look.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Snagrio

Guitardude7 wrote:

I somehow think the reason why that's not a Magnus Club is because Magnus might be a playable character.......it's starting to look very likely with all the KI U love Smash has been giving it. Heck, Palutena could be playable too! Who knows?

Meh, Magus seems more like Assist Trophy material, but that's just me. There's no doubt in my mind that Palutena is playable though, and it's not just because of the leak (granted that does have a factor nonetheless).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FriedSquid

Ore Club looks great! I always used the Black Club, though.

For those who want a KI game on Wii U, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think Sakurai said he didn't want to make a new one.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Rezalack

Gaaah.. that weapon looks awesome. I REALLY need to play Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I'm afraid if I buy it they'll announce a port to the Wii U.. or even a new release. I'm so torn on whether I should get the game or not.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

linkismyhero

I hate to change the topic, but why does everyone think ROB's returning? All he was, was a failed NES add on that did nothing and was used with about 3 games... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Goomba for SSB4

I wanna see Kirby's Wii Fit Trainer form so bad.

neohopeSTF

And people complained about Shadow using weapons Its interesting that actual weapons from KIU are gonna be items I thought only PIt would be able to use anything from that game.

3DS FC:0387-9413-6993

UGXwolf

linkismyhero wrote:

I hate to change the topic, but why does everyone think ROB's returning? All he was, was a failed NES add on that did nothing and was used with about 3 games... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Before I say any of this, I'd like to point out that I've been saying he's the second most likely character to be removed. WIth that said:

1) ROB is a unique character with a unique move set and no one else to represent what he does.
2) ROB was part of what made the NES launch in the US. It may not have lasted long, but it certainly helped market a system no one wanted to the people that didn't want it.
3) ROB has been in many MANY Nintendo games as a cameo. This is hardly the first time we've seen him in a game, and it probably won't be the last.

Even so, if we HAVE to cut characters, he's still number 2 on my list, right next to Snake.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

@Jazzer94: Uh, they are not from the Smash Bros. website. All of those except for Little Mac's character crossover artwork in the upper right corner are totally new.

I was wrong just checked and yes these are all new.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

Pit-Stain wrote:

Nice! It's really good to see Sakurai adding a lot of elements from KI:U! With all these details, I smell Palutena as the next newcomer!

I really hope Palutena is a newcomer! After all this Kid Icarus stuff showing up, it could happen.

March has St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day has green everywhere. Palutena's hair is green. Palutena confirmed for Smash long time ago. Goodnight everyone.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Tsuchinoko

Rosalina wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Nice! It's really good to see Sakurai adding a lot of elements from KI:U! With all these details, I smell Palutena as the next newcomer!

I really hope Palutena is a newcomer! After all this Kid Icarus stuff showing up, it could happen.

March has St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day has green everywhere. Palutena's hair is green. Palutena confirmed for Smash long time ago. Goodnight everyone.

Yeah, its reminding me of all the amazing St Patricks Day celebrations ive had in japan over the years.

Sarcasm

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

FriedSquid

Rosalina wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

All that and yet Yoshi still hasn't been revealed?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Blast

I REALLY don't think Palutena will be a fighter. Sakurai loves his Kid Icarus: Uprising but I still don't think she will become a fighter. Give that spot to somebody more deserving... in my opinion. I luv KI: U, by the way.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Dark-Luigi

Blast wrote:

I REALLY don't think Palutena will be a fighter. Sakurai loves his Kid Icarus: Uprising but I still don't think she will become a fighter. Give that spot to somebody more deserving... in my opinion.

This.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

randomlypikachu

since its the current subject, why does it seem like a good chunk of people are pushing palutena, yet magnus (who honestly seems like a good fit for something like smash bros.) barely gets mentioned as having a chance at all? and gaol ... has anyone even considered gaol being in it? o.o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic