Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,941 to 5,960 of 27,917

SCRAPPER392

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I hope it's the item equivalent of a Final Smash.

Maybe you throw it at someone, a horde of chickens obliterates the target. Or if you attack it, a horde of chickens obliterate YOU..

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Never bully Cuccos. Seriously, attacking them is out of the question! This has always been a cardinal rule of The Legend of Zelda series."

That's seriously so cool for an item idea.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

I just hope that if its hit 20-50 chickens will rain down from the heavens to attack all fighters would be so funny.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Randomname19

I didn't remember this cucco design so I looked it up.It's the Twilight Princess design with brighter colors.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

UGXwolf

It looks as if it acts like a Cucco from the Zelda series. Picking it up may allow you to glide around, throwing it may just cause it to go somewhere else, but GOD HELP YOU, IF ANYONE HITS THAT THING!! I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't discriminate friend or foe. A rush of Cucco's converge on the spot the player that hit the Cucco was in/is in, and if they hit you, they still do damage and knockback, regardless.

But those are just some ideas.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

The ultimate poultry in Smash Bros. 4? I approve. u_u

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

JoyBoy

Oh that IS brilliant. Come to think of it, why wasn't this introduced in the previous games? It seems so obvious. Awesome.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Pazzo-TheFool

Oh look, It's the Chicken Mafia! XD

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

JunkosBoobies

When will we get our new or returning character Sakurai? :/ But yeah, that's pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure it's sort of OP though, so it'll probably have to be banned from tournaments.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

K964

Now we'll either have to turn items off, or deal with fowl play.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

UGXwolf

We have one week left in March. I'm starting to actually doubt we'll get a veteran, this month. It's cool, though. We'll probably get a newcomer next month, anyways. The obvious choice is Chrom, so I'm willing to bet it's not going to be him. :V Actually, I'm going to temporarily retract my "NO MARCH CHARACTERS" thought and suggest that we will get, on March 31st, either Cless (Tales of Phantasia) or Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia). Why? Well, most importantly, NOBODY is expecting it, and for significance, March 31st is actually the day Tales of Phantasia first came to the US.

That and I really, really, REALLY want Lloyd or Cless in this game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

We have one week left in March. I'm starting to actually doubt we'll get a veteran, this month. It's cool, though. We'll probably get a newcomer next month, anyways. The obvious choice is Chrom, so I'm willing to bet it's not going to be him. :V Actually, I'm going to temporarily retract my "NO MARCH CHARACTERS" thought and suggest that we will get, on March 31st, either Cless (Tales of Phantasia) or Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia). Why? Well, most importantly, NOBODY is expecting it, and for significance, March 31st is actually the day Tales of Phantasia first came to the US.

That and I really, really, REALLY want Lloyd or Cless in this game.

He is just teasing us for sure lol, for sure there will be a character... Maybe March 31st...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

The 31st is a Monday right? He usually does reveals at the end of the week i thought. I would expect the 28th maybe? Its all random these days anyway so it could be Monday

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@Shinpichu: No, I didn't; but it's still very likely an item.

And I still expect a character announced this week, though I wouldn't be disappointed if there's no character this month, just perplexed.

I doubt this week, maybe next week before March ends.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Blast

Hold on.....
Does PAC-MAN actually have a shot of joining the roster?????

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

Hold on.....
Does PAC-MAN actually have a shot of joining the roster?????

I would say he has a better shot than Snake coming back... but that is just my opinion

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

Hmmm... so do people actually WANT Pac-man in the game????
Namco is working with Sakurai on this game, right?
Who do they have that could join the roster besides Pac-man?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic