Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 27,917

Snagrio

@UGXwolf We don't know how many characters are left in either camp? Um, if Sakurai was truthful, then for the time being we should expect everyone from Brawl (with Snake being the only possible exception) to return as well as Mewtwo (he was meant to be in Brawl and is the most requested out of anybody) and maybe Roy. If they are running short on time, then cuts will start to appear.

Thereby, at least for now, there should be plenty left to reveal in the veteran department barring hidden/unlockables.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Randomname19

Maskeraid wrote:

I just want CF and snake back, then I'll have a trio of manly fighters to play around as(though I'll probably end up playing Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer more than anyone else). I know Snake is in limbo currently, but there's no possibility of the Captain getting cut since he's one of the fan favorites and there's the fact that his meme immediately makes people think "Smash Bros".

I think that it would be better if Snake's moveset was given to an F-ZERO character

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

SCRAPPER392

They already know people wouldn't be able to survive without the Falcon Punch.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SomeBitTripFan

As little as I use Captain Falcon, I would probably begin to question my purchase of the game if he wasn't there. As good as it looks, Smash just wouldn't feel like Smash without the Falcon.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

JunkosBoobies

I see everyone from the N64 Version coming back. Sakurai hasn't dropped any of them yet, and he probably never will. So I'm pretty sure Falcon's coming back, most likely as a secret character or a character announced a few days from the release of the game, but's he's more than likely coming back. Snake, however, I don't see coming back. He's more of a Sony character anyway. But with a 3D remake on 3DS, he MAY come back, I don't see it happening though.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

JoyBoy

I don't want anyone to come back except for Falcon, and we will play 4 player vs matches with only Falcons. Talk about BALANCE!!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

SomeBitTripFan

Sometime (I can't right now). We all need to have a Smash Tournament (Brawl or 4) where the only offensive move allowed is the Falcon Punch. The fights would have not items and take place on various scrolling stages.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Mickey

Yeah, I don't see Yoshi or the Captain leaving any time soon...

DestinyMan wrote:

I just can't take seriously the notion that Captain Falcon or Yoshi could be cut. My sister is concerned for the former and I'm like, "No, just no. Everything's going to be all right."

Aww, you're such a good brother. ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Shirma_Akayaku

Dark-Luigi wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Yeah, I don't see Yoshi or the Captain leaving any time soon...

Not Wario either.

Same here. Wario is just too fun of a character to toss away. WA HA HA HA!!
Falcon Punch will definitely stay.

I really hope Ganondorf will get a completely new move set. His old one needs to be scrapped. IMMEDIATELY.

I DON'T WANT MORE CLONES SAKURAI.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

2Sang

Are people seriously doubting whether Ness, CF, Yoshi, Wario, and Ganondorf are returning? They're staples not only in smash bros., but in video games in general. They're all going to return. The only characters I could even see cut would be Lucas, Ike, and Wolf (along with snake but due to other reasons). Hopefully none of those guys get cut either, as I PK love lucas and like Ike too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

camerica1618 wrote:

I kinda want Elsa to be in Smash:P

Why don't you go ask her if she wants to be in Smash? Maybe she'll replace Ice Climbers...

In all seriousness, does ANYONE think that they'll cut any veterans?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

MegaStoneSmash91

Wario is a major character with 2 completely different game series' under his belt. Yoshi is a major character with many important appearances in Mario games and has several games of his own. Captain Falcon is a popular character from his own series as well as Smash Bros. itself, not to mention he's practically become a staple of the Smash Bros. games

Clearly, these characters aren't coming back. My source? They haven't been shown yet, which MUST mean they're gone....

But seriously, none of them are going anywhere. For Yoshi and C. Falcon, just the fact that they've been in every Smash Bros. should tell you something.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SomeBitTripFan

The only veteran that has a strong possibility of being cut, as least to me, is Snake. I'd love to see him back, and hope a deal will go through for his inclusion. Sakurai, make it happen.

Just Someloggery

Tsuchinoko

The only ones i really thought would get cut were snake and ike, and possibly ROB. Snake because even Kojima doesnt know ie he is in, and Ike because he might get replaced with Chrom. Im unsure about ROB, and it is possible wolf will get replaced. If they cut Lucas they can't really replace him with anybody.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SheldonRandoms

Here's a picture showing all the characters that appeared in brawl (as well as the newcomers), showing who's been confirmed and who hasn't so far (as of February 21st).
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DefHalan

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Here's a picture showing all the characters that appeared in brawl (as well as the newcomers), showing who's been confirmed and who hasn't so far (as of February 21st).
Untitled

That is awesome. I have noticed that we have not seen Shiek (Which is kinda missing from that list) for SSB4 yet. Do you think they have changed Zelda's Down Special or have they just not shown her? Maybe Shiek will be her own character now?

Same with Zero Suit Samus

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic