Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 27,917

Fireskull

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

DreamyViridi

Has anyone seen the Smash site? There's a cool pic of Phosphora but it hasn't been posted on Miiverse yet.
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PaperLucario

DreamyViridi wrote:

Has anyone seen the Smash site? There's a cool pic of Phosphora but it hasn't been posted on Miiverse yet.
Untitled

Looks like a trophy judging on the background.

PaperLucario

Tsuchinoko

Who is that? No idea

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Randomname19

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Who is that? No idea

I googled her name and found out that she's a boss In Kid Icarus Uprising with the power to manipulate electicity and that she works for Viridi.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

kkslider5552000

I have a feeling Sakurai's gonna intentionally push the importance of Kid Icarus Uprising a lot. I don't blame him, as it deserves it just for the level of creativity it had without being forced to being considered "niche" or ignored by everyone ever.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tsuchinoko

I got a free download of that game, as well as Super Mario 3d Land, but i haven't played it yet. Arent there AR cards that you have to use when playing it?

DreamyViridi

Speaking of Trophies, I wonder if they'll be animated like Uprising's Idols. It might be asking for a bit much but I'd really like to see them all with some small animation. It'd give me a bit more of an incentive to get more Trophies.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

yokokazuo

@Tsuchinoko the AR cards are just used as a small feature in the game. (Kind of like the AR cards you can use in the AR games or isshoni photo) and if you face 2 towards each other, they will battle it out until one wins.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Tsuchinoko

DreamyViridi wrote:

Speaking of Trophies, I wonder if they'll be animated like Uprising's Idols. It might be asking for a bit much but I'd really like to see them all with some small animation. It'd give me a bit more of an incentive to get more Trophies.

I remember the only animated trophy in Brawl was the Kyle Hyde one from Wish Room. I thought that was so cool

Jazzer94

This is why I keep saying that you can't predict character announcements with Sakurai in charge.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

Unca_Lz wrote:

I can't wait for Ridley to be announced...

as an assist trophy!

Such a tease.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Tsuchinoko

You know one thing i didnt think of before. With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well. Nintendo has been showing off their ownership in some ways, with both games showing up as puzzles in Mii plaza. It would only be as a trophy or something small like that

19Robb92

Tsuchinoko wrote:

With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well.

Xenoblade isn't "semi-first party" it's first party & fully owned by Nintendo. Unlike MH which is 3rd party & fully owned by Capcom.

Xenoblade would make sense. MH wouldn't.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

DreamyViridi

Ah, OK. Here's the Miiverse Post...
Untitled
"Pic of the day. The most powerful commander of the Forces of Nature, Lightning Flash Phosphora!!"

Untitled
"...is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Jazzer94

19Robb92 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

With Xenoblade being a semi-first party game, and a possibility for representation in smash, there is a chance for Monster Hunter to have some appearance as well.

Xenoblade isn't "semi-first party" it's first party & fully owned by Nintendo. Unlike MH which is 3rd party & fully owned by Capcom.

Xenoblade would make sense. MH wouldn't.

So this:
Untitled
this:
Untitled
and this:
Untitled
didn't happen then.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Tsuchinoko

That was my point. And it does make some sense since Capcom is working on the game.

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

That was my point. And it does make some sense since Capcom is working on the game.

I was agreeing with you.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I was agreeing with you.

I know! I was talking to the other guy. I don't like over quoting, especially with pictures involved because it clogs up the page.

Jazzer94

@Tsuchinoko Ah Okay gets a bit confusing as it seemed you were replying to me my bad. Oh I do understand about the picture stuff went a bit OTT there.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic