Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

You know what I think is funny?
Nearly everyone who mains Pikachu always does the same strategy:
Run to opponents then THUNDER!!!!

As a Zelda player, its always fun to throw that lightning back at them. A lot of people don't know she can do that.

@caryslan i understand how you feel. Im a Lucas and Mother 3 fan, and he's likely to get cut, at least according to a lot of people. Im still getting the game, whether he makes it in or not.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko, I still maintain that Lucas is one of the less likely characters for a cut. Not as unlikely as any of the original 12, but I just really don't see them dropping him.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DefHalan

AnActualDash wrote:

Untitled
This girl knows her stuff.

I am starting to think the Helix Fossil should be an item that 1-shots anyone it is thrown at...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MegaStoneSmash91

@Caryslan A giant all caps YES to all of that.

I love the Pic of the Day! I've seen people who complain about the daily pictures as if they personally deserved more from the man who's developing the game. "I don't want pictures, just a release date!" "This is a stupid picture. Where are the new characters?" and so on and so forth. I enjoy every minor detail and new piece of information Sakurai is giving us. Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference.

I'm also not going to make a big fuss over the roster, as most people seem to be. Whoever makes it in will be fine with me. There's plenty of other important aspects of the series that 90% of Miiverse users don't seem to care about.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SomeBitTripFan

@Tsuchinoko: I'm doubtful on the basis of the "generic kick" by limiting a character to one of their transformations. Sakurai would not do that. Hasn't it been confirmed that Diddy will have his banana attack? If he still has this Dixie transformation that every rumor, debunked or not, has included, why would he let one character have a unique attack associated with that button. I'm calling it false on that. Also, why would the guy translating trophies know so much.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

FriedSquid

Some interesting stuff, but most likely fake. I don't see why they would omit Chrom and instead make Anna playable. I also do not see Jack Frost being playable at all. And bringing every veteran from Brawl seems a bit too much.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko I like this leak for the most part (>Ridley apparently plays like Charizard... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE), but it definitely reeks of falsehood.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

I have huge problems with this as well, which is why i labelled it craziness. Haha

Anyone whe has played Fire Emblem knows it would be weird to have Anna as the rep for that game. She is a side character with little connection to the main story.

Also the amount of non-Nintendo developed newcomers is suspect.

SomeBitTripFan

Now that I've read it to the end, I think it was just a ploy to make a rated M for Mara joke...

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

PepperBug

I wonder what are the chances of Mr. Game&Watch Returning. He was one of my Favorites to use because random his moves were.

PepperBug is more afraid of you then you are to him. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-4672-2867 | Nintendo Network ID: Crispizza

LzWinky

Every form of media has ungrateful fans that are unfortunately quite vocal.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

Maskeraid wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Technically she has been in more games than any of the other characters, so it's definitely not as unlikely as goku, but I'd put it about as likely as a new mother rep.

Oh i understand that, but it would be about as likely as Tingle i think. They both served a similar purpose for a long time. I agree in Awakening Anna was given a bigger role, but it wasnt a main part or anything.

SomeBitTripFan

I honestly think Miciah is still the best candidate for a new Fire Emblem character. If anything, I think that Marth and Ike (and maybe Roy) would work fine, but Miciah would definately be the best, spoiler free, extreme deviation from the Blue-Haired Lord chain.

Just Someloggery

LzWinky

Hey guyz, I have a friend that is working on Smash Bros as well. He says that the game is cancelled. Plz quote me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Unca_Lz wrote:

Hey guyz, I have a friend that is working on Smash Bros as well. He says that the game is cancelled. Plz quote me

I know man, I tell best of game stuff from the Sakurai's mouth

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

@Unca_Lz: My uncle's pet goldfish's cousin's uncle's brother's aunt's grandmother's great niece's owner's pet cat's pet dog's owner's owner's brother, who cleans the toilets were Sakurai works is frequently asked to test the game. Goku is playable, Hoenn is the only level, the game will be faster than Melee, Snakes will be playable, it is now a card game, it comes with complementary cheesecake, and it's coming exclusively to OUYA and Windows 1. Trust me, I have real sources.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

MrWalkieTalkie

PepperBug wrote:

I wonder what are the chances of Mr. Game&Watch Returning. He was one of my Favorites to use because random his moves were.

Very high considering he's very unique and popular. Not to mention easy to make the model.

I never understood people who believe he's in big risk of not returning.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic