Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 5,641 to 5,660 of 19,139

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

5,641. Posted:

@MegaStoneSmash91: The Japanese anniversary of the first WarioWare is on Friday, March 21st, so that's when I'll be watching for Wario. Yoshi's New Island is slated for a Summer 2014 release for Japan, but it's coming out in the West on Friday, March 14th, so I wouldn't think Sakurai would want to wait so long to show Yoshi. So we could see almost back-to-back veteran reveals of Yoshi and Wario in March with only a week separating them.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

mamp

5,642. Posted:

This thread just went bananas.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,643. Posted:

mamp wrote:

This thread just went bananas.

No it hasn't......
Untitled
NOW, it has >:3 LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L LOL L0L

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

TheGreatGamer

5,644. Posted:

Nice that they release Diddy, I just hope they don't miss out Yoshi lol

TheGreatGamer

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

5,645. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

But will the rest of the DK Crew join in?
Untitled

Looks like somebody found an in-game real time snap shot of a future Donkey Kong Country Running on the Wii U 2. :P ;)

For now, we get this. tee hee
Untitled

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

5,646. Posted:

Alright. Glad to see the little bugger back. Maybe I should put some effort into playing him. I might like his style better than I give it credit for.

So my mains list for Smash 4 so far consists of:
Little Mac
Diddy

Let's see if we can get Wolf and Ganondorf confirmed so I can have my Brawl mains back.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

5,647. Posted:

Happy Diddy is back now I just need Captain Falcon and pretty much all my mains will be back.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

BandG

5,648. Posted:

Untitled
Anyone else think Samus looks like she is shine sparking?

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

5,649. Posted:

@BandG - I think that's Samus' Back-Air attack. She does look like she's doing it but doesn't Samus normally shoulder-charge when Shine-sparking?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

BandG

5,650. Posted:

she does usually shoulder charge when shine sparking, but even if this is her back-air then it's interesting to note that it has changed.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Nintendaholic

5,651. Posted:

Good to see people get their diddy back, but i am stil waiting for falco! i think i might be the only one here who mains falco!! haha

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

5,652. Posted:

So that cunning little scamp is back. I was never good as him in Brawl, but it's always nice to see a veteran return regardless. It is also interesting that Sakurai, for the first time, made a character reveal for a game release date that wasn't Japanese.

SSB4 is full of firsts for the franchise when you think about it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Toad160

5,653. Posted:

I am just glad to see he is not paired with Dixie Kong.
I do hope she gets revealed in the future, though.

Edited on by Toad160

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

AuthorMessage

Romeo

5,654. Posted:

Toad160 wrote:

nah...
if sakurai would add 50+ characters.. then sure, i'd be happy if he added dixie kong then, but right now?! no, thanks
who knows how many characters we'll end up with.. 30?
character slot would be wasted on such an unimportant character + we've already got 2 apes, that's enough

Romeo

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

5,655. Posted:

Toad160 wrote:

I am still not 100% sure he isn't paired with Dixie Kong. I mean we haven't seen Shiek yet but Zelda was announced a while ago, unless I missed something.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Thrash13

5,656. Posted:

I've never been a fan of a lot of the characters revealed so far because I didn't play some of those games, but I'm pretty happy with the last two announcements (Little Mac and Diddy). And as far as I'm concerned, they can bring on Dixie and Cranky Kong as well. The more Kong's, the better! That cane would be deadly, lol.

I'm a little more excited about this game after the past week or so of news.

Thrash13

Twitter: CThrash13

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

5,657. Posted:

I'm pretty certain at this point that all veterans from Brawl will return (with the exception of a few such as R.O.B, Ike and Snake) and we have probably yet to see all of the newcomers. I wonder if Sakurai has revealed any hidden characters so far. I estimate we're going to have about 40-50 this time around. We've already met Melee in terms of number of characters, and I don't think we've even scratched the surface!

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

5,658. Posted:

Guitardude7 wrote:

I'm pretty certain at this point that all veterans from Brawl will return (with the exception of a few such as R.O.B, Ike and Snake) and we have probably yet to see all of the newcomers. I wonder if Sakurai has revealed any hidden characters so far. I estimate we're going to have about 40-50 this time around. We've already met Melee in terms of number of characters, and I don't think we've even scratched the surface!

I think with Toon Link back it might as well be safe to assume that all will return. The only one I'm not 100% sure on is Snake.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Donalp15

5,659. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Donalp15 wrote:

Yaaaay another little mac image. I though the entire week would be devoted to images of him but whatever.
On a side note, anyone else love Samus's design in this game. I think the her suit was a bit off in other m but really like it here.
All in all, really loving the art style the have chosen for this game.

P.S. WingedSnagret I feel your pain, no one to play with except brawls online.
That is what I look forward to most, a (hopefully) great online experience.

Sakurai already said it was based on Other: M, but yeah, I love it. :P

I know it is based on other m, but it is not a copy and paste of it, like he said.
It looks better here.

FC 0516 7736 7877

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

5,660. Posted:

I usually hate rumours but i found this. It was posted before the Ashley assist reveal. A lot of this has actually been true so far. Its not a 100 percent reveal of the roster but its an interesting read.

http://ssb4dojo.tumblr.com/post/73409552906/rumors-rumors-and...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!