Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 561 to 580 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Perhaps a taunt limit? Like you can only use your taunts 3 times per match, so use them wisely!

I think this actually sounds very reasonable.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Popcorn

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Perhaps a taunt limit? Like you can only use your taunts 3 times per match, so use them wisely!

sounds absolutely lovely. i just hope to god they do something that won't allow taunt parties to be the only match ill ever get into. if it wasnt for the bad connection and taunt parties i would still play brawl

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

LzWinky

Kirby: HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shinpichu

Or maybe they could just make the online not sh*tty?

Haven't played in a while, but IIRC, aside from playing with friends, isn't there no way to filter who you fight?

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Yosh

Remove tripping, balance the characters, tone down meta knight, put music from different games, into different stages, let you see when your friends are playing online, better servers, no friend codes, better level editor, being able to play user made levels online with friends, voice chat with friends, more 1st and 3rd party characters, and speed up the characters a bit.

Edited on by Yosh

Yosh

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter:

Prof3ssorMGW

One thing I'm super excited for is the non-laggy online matches. This way when I constantly 3 stock someone there will be no excuses. Some sort of ranking system would be cool too, perhaps showing the top 200 players worldwide & for each region. There should also be a lobby online for 1v1 matches & one for 3-4 player matches.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

CM30

Alternate character costumes would be nice. I mean, Wario already has two of them, but I think something like that for everyone would be great.

And it'd work especially well for King K Rool, that guy always has different costumes in the Donkey Kong Country series. I'd love to be able to have the character use his king, pirate, mad scientist, boxer or pharoh costumes in Smash Bros 4.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

DylanMcGrann

@yoshisaredragon
Yes. I agree with all of that. Especially the remove tripping and speed up the characters (compared to Brawl I'm assuming) parts. Although I don't agree about adding more 3rd party characters. I'm a bit of a purist in this sense. I'd prefer for this to be strictly Nintendo fare.

@Big-Daddy
I totally agree, but to replace color swapping you'd need at least four costumes (or more if they decide they can up the limit with the improved hardware, high definition visuals, and GamePad screens and all) for each character and it's hard to think of that many for most of the characters. Also, some of the costumes wouldn't be easily distinguishable enough while players are in a game, and the ultimate reason why there are different costumes and colors in the first place is so that two players can play the same character and still tell each other apart. Different colors really are the best way to accomplish that. There are also some characters, like Yoshi and Kirby, that are just naturally suited for alternate colors and not costumes. With all that said, I do ultimately agree with you. More costumes would be cool like Doctor Mario, Dry Bowser, Minish Cap Toon Link, and others.

Personally, I won't even buy the next Smash Bros. game if it remains slowed down and includes tripping like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I didn't like Super Smash Bros. Brawl at all for those two reasons. They killed the chaotic mood I loved so much about Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've even had a number of my friends who've never played either compare both, and they all (but one who just likes the greater number of characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl) prefer Super Smash Bros. Melee. There is just something so much more fun about getting swept away in that more frantic gameplay.

Edited on by DylanMcGrann

DylanMcGrann

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

skywake

If this thread is going to be the "official" one someone should change the title to "Super Smash Bros U thread" or something similar.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

LzWinky

skywake wrote:

If this thread is going to be the "official" one someone should change the title to "Super Smash Bros U thread" or something similar.

But I like some coffee with my smash!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Arminillo

Monster Hunter Stage yes please.

In the background, a group of hunters are fighting some Monster, which will either
a) shriek, making players cower
b) A Hunter throws a Flash Bomb, stunning players.
c) Monster dies or loses tail, and when pressing 'A' by it gives the player a random item.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

ItsFuzzyPickles

"Popcorn" wrote:

how are they gonna fix taunt parties like in brawl? any opinions on if they will find a way to fix those annoying things?

One thing they can do is to allow people to address complaints about taunt parties. Sakurai IIRC did mention that he was dissatisfied with them, so he'll try to find a way to fix them.

"CM30" wrote:

Alternate character costumes would be nice. I mean, Wario already has two of them, but I think something like that for everyone would be great.

And it'd work especially well for King K Rool, that guy always has different costumes in the Donkey Kong Country series. I'd love to be able to have the character use his king, pirate, mad scientist, boxer or pharoh costumes in Smash Bros 4.

King K. Rool is one character that would definitely benefit from alternate costume. I'd also like for Mega Man to get alternate costumes as well (or at the least the ability to play as him without his helmet), although that's less likely in his case.

"Tainy" wrote:

Personally, I won't even buy the next Smash Bros. game if it remains slowed down and includes tripping like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I didn't like Super Smash Bros. Brawl at all for those two reasons. They killed the chaotic mood I loved so much about Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've even had a number of my friends who've never played either compare both, and they all (but one who just likes the greater number of characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl) prefer Super Smash Bros. Melee. There is just something so much more fun about getting swept away in that more frantic gameplay.

I'd say you're in good company here. Namco probably wouldn't approve of tripping, so at least that's one thing that can go away and I think this game will try to find a balance between Melee and Brawl.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Captain_Balko

So I'm not sure if my ideas have already been thought of and posted previously in this thread (I don't have time to read through all 30 pages) but I've been thinking about the next Smash Bros. quite a bit, as I've recently been playing a bit of Brawl, and I've come up with a few ideas. I would really appreciate it if you read what I wrote (despite it being as long as some novels) because I took a lot of time typing this out and I wouldn't want people to ignore my post simply because it is long.

Costumes/Skins: I'm not saying EVERY character needs them, but it would be nice to have a couple for at least a few characters. After selecting your character, you can pick your costume/skin and then your colour from there. You still need colours, since multiple people might want to play with the same costume, and also, not every character might have four alternate costumes. Costumes would be especially useful when Nintendo releases new games - for example, if a new Zelda game is released on Wii U a while after the new Smash Bros. is released, Nintendo could provide free downloadable costumes for Link, Zelda and Ganondorf that are modeled after how they look in the new LoZ in order to promote it. I mean, they already had two costumes for Wario, so it only seems like a natural progression. Also, costumes could change how certain moves look (not act). A Dr. Mario costume would make Mario's fireballs look like pills (a la Super Smash Bros. Melee).

Multiple "Forms" for Some Characters: Since Melee, Zelda has been able to transform into Sheik. In Brawl, Samus could transform into Zero Suit Samus by using her final smash (or by pressing a button by selecting Samus or by tapping the D-Pad really fast while in game). There are characters that people would like to see in the game (I've heard people suggest Paper Mario, Yarn Kirby, Samus in assorted suits, Dark Samus, and most notably different incarnations of Link) that might not make sense as completely different characters, but more sense as characters that can be selected once a specific character has already been clicked on. Basically, my idea is as follows - suppose I want to play as Toon Link. Instead of having Toon Link in a separate box, the player first selects "Link" and then picks which "form" of Link - so, say, standard Link, an Ocarina of Time Link that switches between young and adult Link (more on that in character ideas), and Toon Link. That way, a whole bunch of Links wouldn't cloud the growing character select, but rather be selected AFTER already picking Link. I'm not implying that they should all be exact clones - there should be move differences as if they are different characters. Also, instead of having to hold down a button while picking Samus to be Zero Suit Samus, Zero Suit Samus should be listed as one of Samus' forms (same with Sheik and Zelda) even though they may switch mid-battle.

Mode Ideas: Well, obviously, they will keep Classic Mode, All-Star Mode, Events, add a new story mode like Subspace, and likely have Boss Battle Mode along with the others (hit the targets, training, 'team' fighting). I have a few ideas for all new modes to add and old ones to bring back:
Character Specific Hit the Targets and Board the Platforms: I'd like to see them bring back character specific board the platforms and target smash. They only had target smash in brawl, and it lacked character specific courses. I mean, it would be cool to have BOTH character specific target smashes and universal target smashes, but I found the design in previous entries to be much neater because they were built for specific characters with their specific moves.

Adventure Mode: Bring back game specific adventure mode from Melee, but do it a little differently. Perhaps every game universe has three stages with increasing difficulty. Also, allow the stages to be selected from a selection screen instead of having to play through all of them like in Melee. So, you clear stages however you choose to clear them, and it saves which ones you've cleared. Have a boss at the end of the third that is specific to each game. Each world would be different, though - for example, the Mushroom Kingdom stages would be platformers with item blocks just like in Super Mario Bros. Enemies could be based off the ones in Super Mario Bros. as well (I suppose this would work for every world). One stage could be a standard 1-1 style level, one could be a cave stage, and the last could be a castle stage. However, a world based on Punch Out!! would be very different. Perhaps each stage has you fighting Little Mac's rivals in the ring. Stage one would have you fight Glass Joe to King Hippo. Stage two would have new fighters, and stage three would have you fight Mr. Dream at the end. Perhaps the first time you try each stage you have to play as a character from that world (Mario, Luigi, Bowser or Peach for the one based in the Mushroom Kindom, Link, Zelda or Ganondorf for the one based in Hyrule, et cetera) but after beating them you have the ability to play as virtually any character. After you beat every stage in every world, perhaps a new world opens based on the history of Super Smash Bros. The first stage is based on the original game, and has you fighting 64 bit versions of characters from the original roster, the fighting polygon team, and a 64 bit Master Hand. The next is based on Melee and does things similarly. The last is based on Brawl and Subspace, with the final boss being Taboo.

Advanced Stage Builder: The stage builder in brawl was sort of nice, but it really didn't have much to work with. An advanced stage builder would have tons of backgrounds, an absurd amount of blocks all with different textures, way more moving parts and special blocks, and maybe the ability to place scenery.

Trading Card Game: This is a long shot, but perhaps they could introduce a new type of collectible (along with trophies and stickers) in the form of digital trading cards. You could unlock them through challenges like in Brawl, or buy them with coins (or play a coin game for them like the one in Brawl), pick them up randomly like CDs while playing the game, and get specific cards along with trophies for beating Classic with each character. This would provide a lot of incentive to keep playing, especially if they created a deep game with lots of strategy and rare shiny cards. That way, if you got tired of smashing, you could play a relaxed game of Super Smash Cards or something like that. I for one would spend countless hours perfecting my deck, and even more time adding cards to my collection. It's probably never going to happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

Random Ideas: Just some ideas I had that don't fit into any category. One is multiple final smashes for each character - you merely select your final smash at the beginning of the match. Also, characters specific to Wii U and 3DS that you can unlock by connecting each version. Perhaps the 3DS exclusives would be based off of handheld games, and the Wii U exclusives of console games. So maybe one of the 3DS exclusives would be from Pokemon, while a Wii U exclusive might be based off of Pikmin. It would provide incentive to buy both versions, and make business sense as people buying the game on 3DS would likely know the exclusives if they were based on 3DS games, and the same goes for Wii U. Of course, a lot of people hate this idea, but I for one know I'm buying both versions, so if anything it would positively affect me.

Character Ideas: Okay, so here are my ideas for what characters should make it into the game. Not everyone will agree - this is a moderately personal list, and they are just ideas. I'm not going to waste time thinking up a move list for each, but I might include a few move examples to justify my ideas.
In no apparent order...

Little Mac: I love Punch Out!! and since the release of the Wii version, I've been thinking about how great Little Mac would be in Smash Bros. I mean, we already had him as an assist, so it would be great to be able to play as him. Alternate costumes could include his famous pink sweater that he runs in while coach follows. His moves could include a counter, a flying uppercut, assorted punches, and for his final smash, a three star punch with a close up slow motion effect like in the new Punch Out!! for Wii. Personally, I think he's a shoe in.

Lord Ghirahim: I'm one of those people who loved Skyward Sword to an unhealthy extent. If I really wanted to push it, I'd ask for who is perhaps my favourite character in the history of Zelda, Groose (if he was a playable character, I swear I'd drop to my knees and cry joyfully for a solid hour and a half) but that seems incredibly unlikely. Instead, I'll go with another cool character - Ghirahim. Ghirahim works because he has all sorts of excellent moves that he could use. His ranged attacks could be those sharp diamond things he shoots at you (the ones you have to deflect with your sword) whenever you fight him in Skyward Sword. He could attack with his sword(s) for some moves and punches in others, he could have a teleport move (perhaps his B and up), and he could even have a block where he puts out his hand and catches melee attack. His final smash could be... hold on... MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN SKYWARD SWORD... he summons Demise and transforms into Demise's sword. You could then play as Demise until your final smash runs out. He could also turn into the dark metal form that he appears as during the penultimate battle, but that might be better suited as an alternate costume instead. I think that he'd be a FANTASTIC addition to the roster, and one that I'd likely use quite a bit.

Tails, Knuckles and Amy: Sonic was introduced in Brawl, so why not introduce Tails, Knuckles and Amy? I mean, Shadow was already an assist trophy, so perhaps him as well, but I'd rather focus on the big three first. Tails has all sorts of moves he could use, from his tail sweep to a flying B-up move, to his final smash being an attack with his plane, the Tornado. Knuckles has a bunch of good moves as well, most of them revolving around his fist. Finally, Amy could attack mostly with her hammer. I was also thinking about Metal Sonic as a character, but perhaps he'd be better suited as one of Sonic's "forms".

Multiple Link Incarnations: I was thinking that it'd be cool to have Link incarnations from different Zelda games, each with a distinct look and distinct moves as multiple "forms" of Link. You'd have your standard Adult Link from Ocarina of Time (he has all of the regular Link moves). The difference is, when he uses his final smash, it is no longer the Triforce Slash, but rather he plunges his Master Sword into it's pedestal and the blue light around him damages opponents. When his final smash is finished, he is Young Link (his moves are similar to that of Young Link in Melee). When Young Link uses his final smash, it does the same thing, except this time he is removing the Master Sword and becoming Adult Link again. Twilight Princess Link would be followed by Midna and be relatively similar to Brawl (same final smash, uses Gale Boomerang) except instead of bombs, his B-down move would transform him into wolf Link. As Wolf Link, he could use many of the moves that Wolf Link had in Twilight Princess (biting, that charge move that attacks multiple foes, and his final smash could bathe the area in Twilight, and monsters from Twilight Princess attack the players on the field while the twilight damages them and slows them. All the while, Midna uses the powers of the Fused Shadow to power up Link and unleash devastating moves on opponents. Okay, that sounds cheap, but something like that. Skyward Sword Link could attack with skyward slashes, and perhaps use his Loftwing for his final smash (maybe he does a barrel roll with his Loftwing and slashes midair). He could also use the Beetle instead of the boomerang, and have the ability to roll bombs like he does in the game (perhaps by pressing B-down again once a bomb has already been removed from the bag). Of course, Toon Link would be included again, and I suppose remain relatively unchanged. Perhaps the Zelda 3DS game will inspire a Link to the Past Link as well.

Hades: Don't read this if you haven't played Kid Icarus: Uprising. I really loved Kid Icarus: Uprising, and there are a ton of great characters that I'd be happy to see included, most notably Medusa, Palutena, Dark Pit (as a form of Pit, not as a colour swap, I want to see different moves) and Magnus. The coolest character to add, however, would probably be Hades. Hades was a fantastic final boss, and has so many moves that can be incorporated into the game. For example, he has a bunch of cool lasers and turrets. His final smash could be that instant kill move that he tries to do on Pit before Medusa smashes his head (speaking of which, I'd like to see Pit's final smash be switched to going into the Sacred Treasure that he fights Hades in). He would be an epic character from an epic game.

Other Characters: I don't have time to describe everybody, so I'll just list some. I'd like to see all of the characters that they eliminated in Brawl brought back (Mewtwo, Roy, and even Pichu as a form of Pikachu). Speaking of Pokemon, I'd like to see Zoroark make an appearance as a character, and perhaps a new character from X and Y. I also want to see Paper Mario (as a form for Mario), and while we're at forms for Mario, Tanooki Suit if possible, Fludd (so it isn't a single move any more) and Super Mario Galaxy Mario (he could use his spin attack and fire star bits). I'd like to see a new form of Luigi as well with his Poltergust 5000. Also, add Rosalina. It'd be cool to see Prince Fluff, but I'd settle for a form of Kirby as Yarn Kirby. I'd like to see Samus in her PED suit (as a form), and have it grow more corrupted over time as Samus uses Phazon based attacks (perhaps her final smash has her in Phazon overload, and she must constantly fire to eliminate Phazon - it could be a really powerful final smash, but she could do damage to herself if the player doesn't fire enough). I'd also like to see Dark Samus as a form of Samus, with a final smash that sees her unleashing the Metroid Prime. I know that this is unlikely because he's already been portrayed as enormous in Brawl, but I'd also love to see Ridley as playable (with a Metal Ridley costume). It would also be cool to see Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western since his move set would likely be neat, but considering the last game wasn't very good, this is probably less likely than before. I know it's random (and preposterous), but I'd also like to see Sakura Samurai from the 3DS Download game of the same name. Also, I forgot to mention Chrom. He needs to be in the game. And that's all I can think of now (I know, it's a lot) but I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

If you actually read all of this, you have my gratitude. Feel free to tell me what you agree with and what you don't agree with. Thanks.

Edited on by Captain_Balko

Captain_Balko

TwilightV

skywake wrote:

The sole reason I hardly ever post here. : /

TwilightV

theStyleWithin

I hope there would be more use for the in-game camera feature that lets you take pictures when you pause a brawl and view different angels. What I would really love to see is a personal comic studio that takes all those in-pics that you've snapped and downloads them to the studio which has a tool bar that lets you drag and drop something the symbol for anger, talk and thought boxes, tapping on the boxes then pulls out the touch keypad for you too fill in what says. I would love to use this feature to make my own Smash Bros. parody! Who doesn't love a good Smash Bros. parody? I once on Super Smash Bros. Brawl snapped a pic of Falco jumping over Samus in a sommersalt position. I thought it be so funny if I had the ability to use that pic and make a comic out of it I had an idea to put a thought box over Falco and make it say:I think I'll poop right here. So you think that Falco is about to poop on Samus. Think about how many hours we could spend making parodies over fighting sometimes. 1 person who hasn't unlocked the studio could be like looking to see whose online in Smash Bros 4 through his friendslist and sees ppl on but he can't fight anybody because there all TOO BUSY MAKING COMICS! LOL!

First earth destroy the other planets later!

Top 10 games:
Fortune Street
Age of Empires 2 Conquerors Exansion
Fire Emblem Awakening
Theatrerythm Final Fantasy
Darksiders 2
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nintendoland
Neopets.com

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2891-3100 | Nintendo Network ID: theStyleWithin

Captain_Balko

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

@Captain_Balko

I agree with everything you said, except for Little Mac and the additional Sonic characters being playable.

You don't think Little Mac should be in the game? Why not? I mean, Punch Out!! is a well liked Nintendo series, and he could have a diverse move set. His B-up could be a flying uppercut, his B-down could be a dodge-counter, his B-side could be a combo punch move similar to that of Marth's B-side (except with his fists instead of a sword), and his B could be a punch to charge. All of his A attacks would be assorted boxing moves, and his final smash would be a three star punch. He makes perfect sense, as he was already an assist trophy.

Captain_Balko

ItsFuzzyPickles

@Captain_Baiko: Those wall of text man. Try to avoid them by spacing out paragraphs.

I think certain characters could do well. Aside from King K. Rool and Mega Man, Mario could also do with Dr. Mario returning as an alternate costume.

For game play idea, I'd prefer that more characters get chains (a la Marth's Dancing Sword) and possibly another special before we get multiple Final Smashes.

Now for character ideas:

Tails, Knuckles and Amy: Sonic was introduced in Brawl, so why not introduce Tails, Knuckles and Amy? I mean, Shadow was already an assist trophy, so perhaps him as well, but I'd rather focus on the big three first. Tails has all sorts of moves he could use, from his tail sweep to a flying B-up move, to his final smash being an attack with his plane, the Tornado. Knuckles has a bunch of good moves as well, most of them revolving around his fist. Finally, Amy could attack mostly with her hammer. I was also thinking about Metal Sonic as a character, but perhaps he'd be better suited as one of Sonic's "forms".

I like Tails, but I don't see us getting a second Sonic rep. The problem with a second Sonic rep is that most people would rather see a third-party from another series or another company. Plus adding third-parties is excruciatingly difficult as Sakurai noted that fitting third-parties is in some ways, harder than making the game itself. We are not getting more than two new third-parties and they're going to come from different companies.

Also, I forgot to mention Chrom. He needs to be in the game.

Chrom definitely does not need to be in the game. Not saying he's a bad choice, but he's not going to make a big difference in sales.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Captain_Balko

astarisborn94 wrote:

@Captain_Baiko: Those wall of text man. Try to avoid them by spacing out paragraphs.

I think certain characters could do well. Aside from King K. Rool and Mega Man, Mario could also do with Dr. Mario returning as an alternate costume.

For game play idea, I'd prefer that more characters get chains (a la Marth's Dancing Sword) and possibly another special before we get multiple Final Smashes.

Now for character ideas:

I like Tails, but I don't see us getting a second Sonic rep. The problem with a second Sonic rep is that most people would rather see a third-party from another series or another company. Plus adding third-parties is excruciatingly difficult as Sakurai noted that fitting third-parties is in some ways, harder than making the game itself. We are not getting more than two new third-parties and they're going to come from different companies.

Also, I forgot to mention Chrom. He needs to be in the game.

Chrom definitely does not need to be in the game. Not saying he's a bad choice, but he's not going to make a big difference in sales.

First of all, spaced out my paragraphs so things are easier to read, sorry about the wall of text, but I'm used to pressing tab to separate paragraphs (I did press enter, just not enough in some cases) and I can't do that while posting for some reason (it just deselects the posting box).

Also, I mentioned those Sonic characters because I remember Sakurai saying that he would not be adding third party characters willy nilly, because that would take away the game. However, Sonic is already "established", as he was a character in Brawl (so was Snake, so I'm guessing we might be seeing more MGS characters as well), which means that there is more room for Sonic characters than random 3rd party characters. I'm not saying there won't be a couple, but I think that they want to introduce third party characters slowly, and then build off of that.

Captain_Balko

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic