Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 561 to 580 of 12,814

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

561. Posted:

I agree bomberman would make sense, he is only on nintendo consoles after all.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

562. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I agree bomberman would make sense, he is only on nintendo consoles after all.

He's been on more than just Nintendo systems.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

563. Posted:

He has? I didn't know that, what systems?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CM30

564. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

He has? I didn't know that, what systems?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bomberman_video_games

He's been in games on the MSX, ZX Spectrum, TurboGrafx-16, Amiga, Atari ST, MD-DOS, PC Engine, NES, SNES, Sega Saturn, Neo-Geo, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, iOS and Android among others. Not just on Nintendo systems.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

565. Posted:

For stages, these are some that I'd like to see:

• Bowser's Castle
  • Gankplank Gallon
  • Pokémon Stadium 3 (but with all types involved)
  • Robot Museum (Classic) or Central Highway (X)

"WingedFish" wrote:

Then again Capcom hasn't really done much for Mega Man lately. Do I even need to bring up Legends 3 and the "anniversary" they gave him?

But back on topic, Mega Man most certainly is one of, if not the, best choice for another 3rd party character. The other would be Pac Man, and that's mostly because of Namco-Bandai helping with development.

I think the reason why they haven't done too much for Mega Man lately is because the franchise has been so grossly oversaturated that the game simply don't sell well anymore. It's the same thing that put the Street Fighter on hiatus barring re-releases.When Mega Man spends enough time on hiatus, he'll come back with a game that gives a fresh new perspective on the franchise (most likely either Classic or a new series). In the meanwhile, Capcom has been putting Mega Man in comic books (along with the Sonic X Mega Man cross-over) and have been putting him in video game cross-overs (X and Zero appears in Namco's Project Zone).

His anniversary also isn't over yet. There's still the possibility that we could get Mega Man in Smash as a 25th anniversary present (it's probably the most we can realistically hope for at the moment).

I don't think Namco Bandai working with Pac-Man makes him a better choice or a more likely one. Namco was hired to help develop the game with Sakurai, not to help with deciding the roster. They could suggest a rep if they want to, but like Capcom with Mega Man, they acknowledge that it's up to Sakurai whenever or not he wants a Namco rep (although it has only been said with a Tales rep so far, but it is interesting that Namco hasn't expressed interest in Pac-Man yet).

"SCAR" wrote:

I would want Megaman, Protoman, Bass, and Roll, too, but they are already in some of the Capcom fighting games and Capcom would rather have them in their own games than a guest on another game I would assume.

Considering that Sonic was in fighting games before he got into Brawl (as well as Snake with a Gamecube-exclusive fighting game), I don't think that's going to be an issue with Mega Man (and as for Protoman, Bass and Roll, not getting in as playable).

Edited on by astarisborn94

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

566. Posted:

The first screenshots for this were supposed to be at Nintendo's e3 presentation this year... but now there isn't going to be a huge presentation. So, I'm guessing there will be a separate announcement around that time... Maybe a "Smash Bros. Direct"? Or, maybe it will just be revealed during a regular Nintendo Direct at that time...?

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

567. Posted:

@3DSonicPizzaHD I'd imagine it'll be shown during a Wii U Direct. Doubt that they have enough stuff ready for it to have its own specific showing.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

568. Posted:

It's easy for Nintendo to broadcast a direct to Wii U and 3DS owners, anyway. Anyone that has internet and one of their systems can basically know what Nintendo is planning just by checking out the eShop.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

569. Posted:

how are they gonna fix taunt parties like in brawl? any opinions on if they will find a way to fix those annoying things?

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

570. Posted:

Perhaps a taunt limit? Like you can only use your taunts 3 times per match, so use them wisely!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

571. Posted:

I think they should just make it so you can't just use them directly after one another. Like, a 1 per 15 seconds type deal.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

572. Posted:

What if they add some more music like form Fire emblem awakening's Chapter 10? And with the rain affects too!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

573. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Perhaps a taunt limit? Like you can only use your taunts 3 times per match, so use them wisely!

I think this actually sounds very reasonable.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

574. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

sounds absolutely lovely. i just hope to god they do something that won't allow taunt parties to be the only match ill ever get into. if it wasnt for the bad connection and taunt parties i would still play brawl

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

575. Posted:

Kirby: HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

576. Posted:

Or maybe they could just make the online not sh*tty?

Haven't played in a while, but IIRC, aside from playing with friends, isn't there no way to filter who you fight?

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

yoshisaredragon

577. Posted:

Remove tripping, balance the characters, tone down meta knight, put music from different games, into different stages, let you see when your friends are playing online, better servers, no friend codes, better level editor, being able to play user made levels online with friends, voice chat with friends, more 1st and 3rd party characters, and speed up the characters a bit.

Edited on by yoshisaredragon

yoshisaredragon

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter: yoshisaredragon

AuthorMessage

Prof3ssorMGW

578. Posted:

One thing I'm super excited for is the non-laggy online matches. This way when I constantly 3 stock someone there will be no excuses. Some sort of ranking system would be cool too, perhaps showing the top 200 players worldwide & for each region. There should also be a lobby online for 1v1 matches & one for 3-4 player matches.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

579. Posted:

How about some costumes? Instead of changing character's colors before you fight.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

CM30

580. Posted:

Alternate character costumes would be nice. I mean, Wario already has two of them, but I think something like that for everyone would be great.

And it'd work especially well for King K Rool, that guy always has different costumes in the Donkey Kong Country series. I'd love to be able to have the character use his king, pirate, mad scientist, boxer or pharoh costumes in Smash Bros 4.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189