Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 27,917

Snagrio

Dark-Luigi wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Board the platforms should also make a comeback.

Totally agree. Not even kidding.

Same.

Forfth(ed)?

That, and have Break the Targets tailored to each character again instead of the same sets for everyone like in Brawl.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

The challenger approaching banner on the main website is gone. And Yoshi's New Island is on the horizon. Is his time finally almost here?

Snagrio

Donalp15

WingedSnagret wrote:

The challenger approaching banner on the main website is gone. And Yoshi's New Island is on the horizon. Is his time finally almost here?

It was gone yesterday too, though yeah Yoshi's time is nigh.
Or he could really mess with us and show G&W or ROB instead

FC 0516 7736 7877

Tsuchinoko

Neko_Chan wrote:

Neko_Chan wrote:

Maskeraid wrote:

Simon Belmont needs to be in it. Since Snake's retired from Smash Bros games, why not Belmont?

How do you know for sure?

Konami They haven't said anything about Snake since the new game's announcement.

That still doesnt mean anything, but if him being left off the roster ensures my Lucas and G&W are then ill say farewell! Nice knowing ya!

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Blast

WingedSnagret wrote:

AWWW YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

WingedSnagret wrote:

Well, the thing is, if Yoshi is being revealed to celebrate the new game coming out, then we shouldnt expect anything until next Friday. If the banner being removed is for a new reveal then its for someone else, unless they just decided to do ita week and a half in advance

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Snagrio

Okay, maybe not Yoshi, but the absence of the challenger banner tends to hint that an update is just around the corner. Especially now that the reveal rate might become more frequent.

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie

WingedSnagret wrote:

Maybe. Or maybe Sakurai will pull a Lucario on us and reveal Wario or something out of nowhere for no particular reason whatsoever.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Pit-Stain

@MrWalkieTalkie Same here. Some of them used to represent other franchises. Take the homerun bat for instance; it used to represent the one in Earthbound, but now after this huge makeover, it represents the SSB series.

Pit-Stain

MrWalkieTalkie

Pit-Stain wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Same here. Some of them used to represent other franchises. Take the homerun bat for instance; it used to represent the one in Earthbound, but now after this huge makeover, it represents the SSB series.

Eh, I never believed that seeing as the trophy descriptions always stated it originated from Smash Bros.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Baseball_bat

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Pit-Stain

Hmm... That's weird. I'm sure I once a trophy description of it stating it originated from Earthbound.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Blast

I can't wait to play with Peach again. I'm prolly gonna play online for this game like nonstop!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

2nd pic is pure gold.

Wheeler

Tsuchinoko

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Maybe. Or maybe Sakurai will pull a Lucario on us and reveal Wario or something out of nowhere for no particular reason whatsoever.

Thats been my prediction for a while now. At the recent rate a gap of three weeks seemed too big

SheldonRandoms

The exclamation mark will appear someday, but for now, Snake is gonna smoke some cigarettes or something (Don't smoke kids).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu is like "I'm over here King DorkFatLoser XD" And Dedede is like "Crud, can't.....turn......around, is this thing......BOOOOM" It explodes.

Also, the game just keeps getting better and better XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

My favorite move. Really good for sending your opponents far away and raise their damage percentage. I also noticed that King Dedede is sweating, those details are neat!

Pit-Stain

FriedSquid

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Thats been my prediction for a while now. At the recent rate a gap of three weeks seemed too big

That makes me think about how much planning goes into the reveals, if any at all. Perhaps they plan ahead of time when certain characters get revealed as they have anniversaries coming up, and fill in empty spots with other characters that have nothing going on. Then again maybe they just reveal characters as they go along with development but time some to coincide with special dates as they see fit. Eh, guess I'm rambling about basic stuff huh.

Anyways, I am really crossing my fingers for a Chrom reveal in April. If he becomes a newcomer I bet his intro video will be awesome.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tsuchinoko

[quote=WingedSnagret]

CaptainSquid wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The challenger approaching banner on the main website is gone. And Yoshi's New Island is on the horizon. Is his time finally almost here?[/quote

That makes me think about how much planning goes into the reveals, if any at all. Perhaps they plan ahead of time when certain characters get revealed as they have anniversaries coming up, and fill in empty spots with other characters that have nothing going on. Then again maybe they just reveal characters as they go along with development but time some to coincide with special dates as they see fit. Eh, guess I'm rambling about basic stuff huh.

Anyways, I am really crossing my fingers for a Chrom reveal in April. If he becomes a newcomer I bet his intro video will be awesome.

I feel Chrom is a sure bet as a newcomer, although I want Lucina too. But yeah, Chrom is such a cool character. I guess we'll have to wait until friday to see if there is a veteran reveal this week before Yoshi. People seem to be betting on Wario. I feel there was an anniversary coming up. I know the Fire Emblem anniversary is next month. I remember another one was coming up too.

Mother 3 was originally released April 20, and this month marks the one year anniversary of Mother 2 aka Earthbound on the VC

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic