Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 27,917

Snagrio

I've stopped trying to play Brawl online a long time ago, so this doesn't really affect me in the least.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

While Waluigi won't be playable in SSB4, there's a mod (coming soon) in brawl can make him try harder.......WAA!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@SheldonRandoms Actually, there already was a mod for Waluigi. That'll be his newest version of the mod. It's works extremely well and looks great; super fun! That's what I was talking about in my post.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

@KingDunsparce Mods have really came a long way for brawl, have't they?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@SheldonRandoms Definitely! I get impressed with new mods all of the time!

Anyways, who's your most wanted newcomer? Mine was Waluigi... And Little Mac... I need to think of a new one to root for!

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

afro_insomniac

Brawl online was a horrible horrible experience, I really don't even care they are shutting down the Wii servers.

Playing online with brawl was one of the most disappointing gaming moments of recent memory. Such a letdown.

afro_insomniac

SheldonRandoms

@KingDunsparce After Little Mac was included, I can't really think now, because he probably was my most wanted character XD.

I guess Takamaru would be nice, along with Dillon, Sukapon, Shulk, and Mike Jones.

ALSO THE ELITE BEAT AGENTS SOMEHOW!!!!!!!

Adam

I never understood people liking Waluigi at all, but that trailer was quite amusing nonetheless.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SheldonRandoms

Adam wrote:

I never understood people liking Waluigi at all, but that trailer was quite amusing nonetheless.

Waluigi is a mysterious character, i'll give you that. Nobody truly knows the origins of Waluigi, where did he come from, and what's with that glowing in the eyes thing?

......Or maybe people just like him for that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PanicPuppet

Seeing that pic of the day got me bummed.

I've wanted Waluigi to be playable for the longest time. He's more deserving of it than "that one newcomer." Plus he'd have a fairly unique moveset; how many characters use a tennis racket as their main weapon? He could also incorporate some of his other gadgets, such as that Doc Ock-like backpack he used in Sports Mix for Dodgeball.

I think Assist Trophies are just character roster teases, period. We really couldn't of had Waluigi and Samurah Goroh as actual reps in Brawl?

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

@Austroid Waluigi used the tennis racket in the mod video. If Sakurai can only see that video, then maybe he'll have a shot as DLC or something. And when Waluigi enters the battle, Alfonzo can be the assist trophy. Alfonzo"Waa it to me!!!".

PanicPuppet

@SheldomRandoms That trailer was great! Why's everything Project M related so much more interesting than the actual game in development, content-wise? Seeing all those cool alt. costumes and Waluigi being included, just makes me wish the official SSB4 was like this...

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

@Austroid I still need to try out Project M sometime, it looks great (And it's got Mewtwo and Roy, with Walugi in the works). Also, I guess that they are putting more focus into the gameplay and characters than that other stuff. They need to see this, and we all need to prove to them that Waluigi has tried hard enough, and should be playable.

And what's next, Megaman in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? HAHAHA, LOL :3

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

@SheldonRandoms and @everyoneelse: That isn't Project M, it's someone else's mod. The aside from the fact that Project M hasn't made an announcement about it, the moveset is clearly uninspired.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Dedenne's hard at work too."

W.H.O.A.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KingDunsparce After Little Mac was included, I can't really think now, because he probably was my most wanted character XD.

I guess Takamaru would be nice, along with Dillon, Sukapon, Shulk, and Mike Jones.

ALSO THE ELITE BEAT AGENTS SOMEHOW!!!!!!!

On the Japanese side ive seen little support for Takamaru, though i admit he would be cool. I thinkgI've seen Dillon mentioned like, once. I've seen quite a bit of love for Shulk though.

Can't really see the Elite whatever you said, since that was a western only version of the Ouendan games.

Also if you're talking about mods, then its not Waluigi, but other peoples interpretation of him.

Who's Mike Jones?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Kewlan

Austroid wrote:

@SheldomRandoms That trailer was great! Why's everything Project M related so much more interesting than the actual game in development, content-wise? Seeing all those cool alt. costumes and Waluigi being included, just makes me wish the official SSB4 was like this...

Maybe it's something about certain "adults" not having an as creative mind and/or lively imagination as the customers and moders..?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Adam

Project M has a full roster straight from Brawl and Melee. No wholly original characters. They did good work, but it is work based on the original games. If the content is deserving of praise, it's because the original development teams did it first.

Smash 4 does not yet even have its starting roster revealed completely. You cannot compare the two. I think everything looks great so far, but we haven't touched the tip of the iceberg, content-wise.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic