Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

Brickbuild101 wrote:

How about the Fit Meter as an item? Heals 1% per step, 2 if running!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jazzer94

I'm fine with Waluigi staying an assist trophy.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SheldonRandoms

Also that description he wrote XD

"Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle."

Orly?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

19Robb92

I enjoyed him in SSBB. He's such an annoyance

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

DreamyViridi

And so, all the Waluigi who wanted him playable were heart-broken (like it was ever gonna happen!). It seems Sakurai is aware of all the annoying character requests. You have to admit that Waluigi looks good in the picture though, he's almost as detailed as the playables.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pit-Stain

Awesome! Now that finally unconfirms him to be playable.

Pit-Stain

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle."

Lol that's a good way to upset people I bet people who wanted him would be mad, it would be cool if we could have him though.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MegaStoneSmash91

Possibly my favorite Assist Trophy character. Good to see he's back. He really didn't deserve to be playable due to not having any series to call his own. He's more of a side/extra character with no real story to him. That said, I would have loved to see him as a playable character. He could have had moves based off the many Mario spin-off games. It isn't a big deal, though, and I'm just glad he's back to smack us around with his tennis racket once more.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

cookiex

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Not to mention he flat out said the NES Metal Gear game sucked.

That's because it does suck. It's a butchered port of the original that cut and changed most of the game without Kojima's consent.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Kewlan

Could this hint at Wario being confirmed tomorrow on Friday?
Is there a game with him being released, though? The only relation I see is that in one month, it will be Game & Wario's 1st anniversary.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Tsuchinoko

Kewlan wrote:

Could this hint at Wario being confirmed tomorrow on Friday?
Is there a game with him being released, though? The only relation I see is that in one month, it will be Game & Wario's 1st anniversary.

Im sure Warios reveal will just be random and not tied to anything, just like Ness and Mr G&W

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@Kewlan: The anniversary of the first WarioWare is on Friday, March 21st. Now that Ashley and Waluigi have been confirmed as assist trophies and they're both affiliated with Wario, I want him to be announced soon.

Waluigi never really had a serious shot at joining the roster as far as I know, and we already have five Mario characters. We don't need even more of those. It appears Waluigi will attack with his tennis racket just like in Brawl, which is fine because he is very powerful if the opponent gets caught enough.

I hope Yoshi, Wario, Ike and ROB comes back. That would be awesome.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

I kinda just want everyone to return. This has been a common complaint amongst japanese players, at least regarding the melee and brawl roster

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Snagrio

I forget, was Sakurai's statement regarding the roster (where it was basically said that he'd do everything he could to bring the entire Brawl roster unscathed) before or after Namco-Bandai offered assistance?

Because if he said that BEFORE the extra help, then chances are we won't need to worry about anybody.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

sigh It's a sad day today, won't be as sad until May 20th, but just knowing it's coming... Nintendo WFC is gonna be cut on May 20th...so much for playin Brawl before Smash 4 releases, thanks Nintendo, you're such a great company. Better play while you still can, guys. :/

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

cookiex

I can't even find any online matches in Brawl so this wouldn't affect me (I'm more offline when it comes to fighting games anyway).

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

KingDunsparce

Aww. Waluigi is an assist trophy? I guess I can't get every character that I want. I'm happy with Little Mac, Mega Man, and Villager so far, who (whom?) I all really wanted!
Besides, I have... other means of playing as Waluigi in Smash Brothers

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic