Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

Romeo wrote:

can't tell if you're serious or if that's supposed to be sarcasm..

I'm not being sarcastic. Kojima doesn't support Nintendo at all so what's the point of keeping one of his characters in the freaking roster? I like MGS and Snake but he does NOT deserve to be on a console he does not support. Wonder Red and even Bayonetta should be in the roster BEFORE Snake!!!

Geeze, one of my favorite characters is the first on the list to get cut and am not nearly as angry as you seem to be.

And just curious, why those two characters specifically? The Wonderful 101 is a very new game, and Bayonetta hasnt appeared on a Nintendo console yet. I know the game is forthcoming but the release date isnt even finalized. As it stands Snake has a much longer history with Nintendo, and even has a game on a current Nintendo platform. You calling Kojima out specifically makes me think that this is more of an issue than just Snake appearing in Smash Bros

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

Romeo wrote:

I'm not being sarcastic. Kojima doesn't support Nintendo at all so what's the point of keeping one of his characters in the freaking roster? I like MGS and Snake but he does NOT deserve to be on a console he does not support. Wonder Red and even Bayonetta should be in the roster BEFORE Snake!!!

I must have imagined playing this then.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

So yeah fun direction the conversation has taken.

Anyway, who do you think will be the next veteran announced? I predict it will be Lu...just kidding! Looking over the brawl roster i have a feeling it will be one of the characters who are the sole rep for their series. Something like Captain Falcon or the Ice Climbers, or maybe they'll reveal Mr G & W

MegaStoneSmash91

There is a high possibility of Yoshi's reveal on March 14th for the release of Yoshi's New Island. That is, if Sakurai decides to reveal him on the western release, like he did for Diddy Kong and Tropical Freeze. The Japanese realese of YNI is set at a very vauge summer date. Would Sakurai wait that long to announce one of the most obvious returning characters in the games? Only time will tell.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Tsuchinoko

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

There is a high possibility of Yoshi's reveal on March 14th for the release of Yoshi's New Island. That is, if Sakurai decides to reveal him on the western release, like he did for Diddy Kong and Tropical Freeze. The Japanese realese of YNI is set at a very vauge summer date. Would Sakurai wait that long to announce one of the most obvious returning characters in the games? Only time will tell.

I doubt it, i think it will go by the western release. But i also think there will be a reveal before then. Seems like a bit of a gap between Diddy and Yoshis predicted reveal.

Blast

Jazzer94 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Romeo wrote:

Untitled

@Jazzer94 and @Tsuchiniko So the port of a game that came out ages ago for 3DS shows that Kojima supports Nintendo? PFFT! So many Metal Gear games have /are skipped Nintendo since Snake Eater 3D that its not even funny! MGS: Revengeance didn't even come to Wii U! STOP THINKING MGS: SNAKE EATER 3D SHOWS THAT KOJIMA SUPPORTS NINTENDO!!! HE DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MGS by the way.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Romeo wrote:

Untitled

@Jazzer94 and @Tsuchiniko So the port of a game that came out ages ago for 3DS shows that Kojima supports Nintendo? PFFT! So many Metal Gear games have /are skipped Nintendo since Snake Eater 3D that its not even funny! MGS: Revengeance didn't even come to Wii U! STOP THINKING MGS: SNAKE EATER 3D SHOWS THAT KOJIMA SUPPORTS NINTENDO!!! HE DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MGS by the way.

I...I feel like you're trolling andim trying to get the subject back on track. So yeah. Can we leave it now please, we've all heard your opinion, understand it, and some of us disagree, maybe not all on the same level. I dont feel like pressing the issue or just repeating it over again is productive, so lets move on.

Blast, what veteran would you like to see announced next?

SG9000

Which one I would like revealed: Mr. Game & Watch

What will be revealed next: Yoshi

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

Blast

@Tsuchinoko Most likely Yoshi will be revealed next. You?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Most likely Yoshi will be revealed next. You?

If theres no reveal in the first two weeks of March, then im betting on Yoshi on the 14

SheldonRandoms

Yoshi needs to hatch from that egg already, perhaps Captain Falcon can open it?

Also Snake should return, but we won't find out until later this year, when the game "is supposed to come out".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Yoshi needs to hatch from that egg already, perhaps Captain Falcon can open it?

Also Snake should return, but we won't find out until later this year, when the game "is supposed to come out".

Can you believe theres not even a tentative release window yet?

Guys, we should all message Sakurais twitter and let him know that if he wants to delay the game a bit so we get all our veterans and maybe an extra newcomer or two hes more than welcome to

SheldonRandoms

@Tsuchinoko Or they could add them in as DLC, but that also sounds like a swell idea!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Or they could add them in as DLC, but that also sounds like a swell idea!

I dont usually do dlc (fire emblem was an exception) but i would for this game.

UGXwolf

Who do I WANT next? Wolf, obv.
As for who I THINK will br the next reveal, I think the obvious choice is Yoshi.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I dont usually do dlc (fire emblem was an exception) but i would for this game.

If done right, then it could work. Nintendo will probably have a new IP released after SSB4, and Sakurai might say "He/she/it looks amazing, they should be in smash......oh yeah, we can do DLC now!" and the that character is added. Costumes should also be added in as DLC (If they aren't already in the game), and since Little Mac is playable now, then that means Mario should get a referee costume.

Uncle_Franklin

I don't think Snake needs to return; it was nice as a one off. Sonic fits more into the Smash world I think, and surely Namco want a character on the roster.

Next Reveal:

Fantasy: Kamek
Reality: Yoshi

I think it would be good to finally get another Yoshi representative.

Uncle_Franklin

SheldonRandoms

Brickbuild101 wrote:

You know who would be fun to have? The manager from Style Savvy. Yeah, really!

Style Savvy needs something in this game. If there's a DLC shop in the game, then the clothes can be bought at Super Style Savvy Bros. or something, sure, why not :3

SheldonRandoms

Brickbuild101 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Brickbuild101 wrote:

You know who would be fun to have? The manager from Style Savvy. Yeah, really!

Style Savvy needs something in this game. If there's a DLC shop in the game, then the clothes can be bought at Super Style Savvy Bros. or something, sure, why not :3

Her recovery could be using a rotating clothing rack as a helicopter! When she kicks, contact with the high heel does way more damage, like Zelda. XD

Final Smash, FASHION SHOW. DEFEAT ALL THE NOT AS GOOD DRESSED PEOPLE/THINGS ON THE FASHION FLOOR, AND STEAL THE SHOW!!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic