Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 27,917

Blast

I'm so excited for this game

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

afro_insomniac

I hope to goodness they don't put Miis in smash bros.

It's bad enough they have the sillylittlestinking Miis in Mario Kart, please don't tarnish Smash Bros.

Edited on by LzWinky

afro_insomniac

Blast

afro_insomniac wrote:

It's bad enough they have the sillylittlestinking Miis in Mario Kart, please don't tarnish Smash Bros.

There's nothing wrong with Miis..... They would prolly only be options for training mode or something like that. Miis wouldn't be playable as a character for online. Miis don't even have a fighting system. Lol

Master of the Hype Train

Pit-Stain

afro_insomniac wrote:

Same here. I can just see them as stage hazards in the Wuhu Island stage or the Find Mii (Streetpass Quest) stage.

Pit-Stain

DefHalan

Pit-Stain wrote:

afro_insomniac wrote:

Same here. I can just see them as stage hazards in the Wuhu Island stage or the Find Mii (Streetpass Quest) stage.

I wouldn't mind seeing Miis in Smash, just not sure how to pull it off. They can't really have move sets unless you take insperation from Streetpass games

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SG9000

DefHalan wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

afro_insomniac wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Miis in Smash, just not sure how to pull it off. They can't really have move sets unless you take insperation from Streetpass games

Which would be WAY less exciting than it looks.....

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

MrWalkieTalkie

Miis could use sports equipment from Wii Sports, weapons from Streetpass, maybe even moves based off of Wii Party, Wii Fit, Nintendo Land, Wii Music, and Pilotwings Resort.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SG9000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Miis could use sports equipment from Wii Sports, weapons from Streetpass, maybe even moves based off of Wii Party, Wii Fit, Nintendo Land, Wii Music, and Pilotwings Resort.

See what I was talking about..... nothing exciting, but then again, they DID put Wii Fit Trainer in it and serms to looks great, so we'll just play the waiting game.

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

Pit-Stain

What features you think they'll add that represents and mainly uses the Gamepad?

Pit-Stain

DefHalan

Pit-Stain wrote:

What features you think they'll add that represents and mainly uses the Gamepad?

Are they going to use the GamePad functions for anything?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pit-Stain

@DefHalan I don't know, but I'm curious though. I hope they do. The Gamepad is capable of a lot of things.

Pit-Stain

Blast

Pit-Stain wrote:

off-tv play
a easy way to pull of combos
maybe a view of everyone's stats
something epic looking

Master of the Hype Train

Pit-Stain

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Snake won't be in the game. Konami doesn't support Nintendo anymore, other than VC games.

Just because Konami doesn't support Nintendo, doesn't mean Snake can't come back. Snake made it in SSBB to represent his most recent game which didn't make it in a Nintendo console. Also, the game director requested him to be playable. I don't know the chances of him joining though.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Snake won't be in the game. Konami doesn't support Nintendo anymore, other than VC games.

I'm gonna need proof, or it didn't happen........him not being in the game, that : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

If Miis or jigglypuff make it in and Lucas and Mr G & W dont ill be upset.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Making sweeping generalizations like that doesnt help moving the conversation along .

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

19Robb92

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jigglypuff is guaranteed to be in since it's in the first game.

I'd be surprised he he cuts Mr. Game & Watch or Lucas just to ad Mii's though. I think we'll get all four.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jigglypuff at this point seems very likely. Mii's could work out somehow, as background characters or as an assist trophy. Mr. Game & Watch is a must, while Lucas I can see getting cut, but at the same time, not really.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic