Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 27,917

ltrice

the final smashes could more violent.... and a small side note the age rating could be unlocked aimed more for grown ups?

Donalp15

Yaaaay another little mac image. I though the entire week would be devoted to images of him but whatever.
On a side note, anyone else love Samus's design in this game. I think the her suit was a bit off in other m but really like it here.
All in all, really loving the art style the have chosen for this game.

P.S. WingedSnagret I feel your pain, no one to play with except brawls online.
That is what I look forward to most, a (hopefully) great online experience.

Edited on by Donalp15

FC 0516 7736 7877

Orngeblu

Donalp15 wrote:

Yaaaay another little mac image. I though the entire week would be devoted to images of him but whatever.
On a side note, anyone else love Samus's design in this game. I think the her suit was a bit off in other m but really like it here.
All in all, really loving the art style the have chosen for this game.

P.S. WingedSnagret I feel your pain, no one to play with except brawls online.
That is what I look forward to most, a (hopefully) great online experience.

Sakurai already said it was based on Other: M, but yeah, I love it.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

UGXwolf

ltrice wrote:

the final smashes could more violent.... and a small side note the age rating could be unlocked aimed more for grown ups?

I completely doubt the second end of this would happen. Nintendo--and especially Sakurai--loves their accessibility. Driving up the rating at all would likely be considered unacceptable.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SG9000

ltrice wrote:

In other words, Smash Bros. meets Mortal Kombat........it would just ruin it, since I don't think there has been any M-rated 1st party game from Nintendo

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

Nintendaholic

[youtube:q99Ad6Oc9wQ] Made a collab of all gameplay shown so far hope you like it!

Edited on by Nintendaholic

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

FriedSquid

So I really hope Captain Falcon isn't excluded from SSB4, that would be really disappointing. I just fear that since Nintendo hasn't made a new F-Zero in so long they might leave him out, which would be pretty dumb. Then again, they haven't made a new Starfox in a while, so I guess we'll see.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

SG9000 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Also, Little Mac is only 17 or something

Age is not an important thing because, unless you forgot, Diddy Kong, Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and Young Link were all younger than Little Mac and would still get KOed pretty easily, IMO.

It doesn't matter, because in the end, Little Mac will K.O. everybody with the star punch!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrWalkieTalkie

CaptainSquid wrote:

So I really hope Captain Falcon isn't excluded from SSB4, that would be really disappointing. I just fear that since Nintendo hasn't made a new F-Zero in so long they might leave him out, which would be pretty dumb. Then again, they haven't made a new Starfox in a while, so I guess we'll see.

If Nintendo actually decided who gets in Smash based solely on if they've had recent games, then Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, Ness, and R.O.B. shouldn't have gotten in before. Captain Falcon will definitely be back, no worries.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SheldonRandoms

"Pic of the day. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out now in Europe and North America! ...And to celebrate, Diddy Kong joins the battle!!"
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Looks like someone's been taking some yoga lessons with Dhalsim XD
Untitled
Untitled

MegaStoneSmash91

Hey, look who it is! Nice to have the little monkey back! Oh, and I guessed right about there being a possible DK announcement on the NA/Europe release for Tropical Freeze, so that's cool. There's some great pictures here, especially that one with him and Little Mac.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SheldonRandoms

Oh yeah, I almost missed it, but that face DK made was shown off again XD
Untitled
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@DestinyMan Was the surprise a barrel full of monkeys

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@DestinyMan You see, dreams really do come true ^__________^

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic