Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

@cookiex That's what she gets when see acts like those people who say "But he's too small, also all he ever does is punch, punch, PUNCH!!"

And then Little Mac came back again, I hope they make another Punch-Out!! game soon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

I just realized...

Captain Falcon, vs Little Mac...

Mother of God... 0_0

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

WingedSnagret wrote:

I just realized...

Captain Falcon, vs Little Mac...

Mother of God... 0_0

Did you say something, because I didn't notice...........HELP, HELP, MY LEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!!!!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

Maskeraid wrote:

So Giga Mac.
Untitled
I wonder how ludicrously overpowered his KO punch will become in that form. >:]

Oh no... what has Sakurai done....

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

SomeBitTripFan

When Two Falcon Punches Collide...
Untitled

When Two K.O. Uppercuts Collide...
Untitled

When a Falcon Punch Collides With A K.O. Uppercut...
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Snagrio

An interesting thing to note, even though I'm pretty sure just about everyone has noticed this by now, is that the Smash Bros. symbols on the boxing stage have now been changed to the Punch Out!! insignias, obviously indicating Sakurai was hinting Little Mac since the beginning.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Blast

I'm not scared of Little Mac. Peach and I are gonna bring him down

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nuuzen

Little Mac!!! <33

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

Snagrio

@Maskeraid The point is, Sakurai was teasing us from the start.

Also I think it's clever that Little Mac was revealed today when everyone was expecting Diddy and/or Dixie, but he still ties in with DK since he fought him in the Wii game.

Snagrio

SheldonRandoms

@WingedSnagret Don't forget that DK was also in the Punch-Out!! arcade game (as DK Jr. or whatever)
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@MrWalkieTalkie And then the Elite Beat Agents got confirmed as playable characters

SomeBitTripFan

If the K.O. Uppercut is Mac's Neutral-B, then doesn't that mean Kirby can... O.O

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

@Maskeraid Except the Wii version went a whole step further.

Snagrio

Ha, I just noticed Little Mac is the first masculine manly character of SSB4. Everyone else (excluding the women obviously) is either an animal, cartoony, or, for lack of a better term, pretty boy.

Now we just need the Captain to up the manliness levels to the max!

Snagrio

Captain_Toad

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie And then the Elite Beat Agents got confirmed as playable characters

Heh, anyone else notice the elite beat agents artstyle in that trailer?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic