Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 27,917

Pazzo-TheFool

THHHHHHHHEEEEEEE MAAAAAACKKKKKKK IIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pumped right now. In case you could not tell...

Yells

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Shirma_Akayaku

Litte Mac? More like Big Mac! Ba-dum Tsh
Untitled
Okay, you can kick me out for bad joke.
I am very sorry (especially since it references McDonalds too).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina That doesn't reference McDonald's, this does

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MegaStoneSmash91

I've never even played Punch-Out, but I'm quite pumped for Little Mac all the same. He looks like a fun character to play and master. Also, did anyone catch the things being yelled out during his trailer? From what I heard, his air-game isn't too great (which makes sense considering he's a boxer), he has a counter move (this one was shown), and he has at least one attack with Super Armor (no flinching). Pretty awesome trailer too, and it's nice to get another look at the HUD with the percentages and character images.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

"His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut."
Untitled

Unless there's some serious drawback we don't know about wouldn't this make Mac overpowered?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

turtlelink

This game is already game of the 21st century with the introduction of Little Mac.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Snagrio

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

"His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut."
Untitled

Unless there's some serious drawback we don't know about wouldn't this make Mac overpowered?

There must be. The only other true OHKO of the series is Marth's Final Smash (excluding teching if possible), and this is a regular special. Going by the trailer to appears to function like Lucario's aura, as in it gets more powerful with increased damage, but there has to be more to it then that if the feature is not to be OP.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SomeBitTripFan

Rosalina wrote:

Litte Mac? More like Big Mac! Ba-dum Tsh
Untitled
Okay, you can kick me out for bad joke.
I am very sorry (especially since it references McDonalds too).

Fixed that for you. (I'm not an artist with Paint.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Shirma_Akayaku

WingedSnagret wrote:

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

There must be. The only other true OHKO of the series is Marth's Final Smash (excluding teching if possible), and this is a regular special. Going by the trailer to appears to function like Lucario's aura, as in it gets more powerful with increased damage, but there has to be more to it then that if the feature is not to be OP.

I think in the trailer, when he charged up his attack, the video was sped up. It looks like it (I think).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

cookiex

Now where does this leave Diddy Kong? A reveal next week?

cookiex

Shirma_Akayaku

cookiex wrote:

Now where does this leave Diddy Kong? A reveal next week?

Maybe a little longer than a week.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

@cookiex Maybe when Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is released in another part of the world.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BandG

WingedSnagret wrote:

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

im nearly positive this attack is his neutral special, which just has to be charged by holding B. Im guessing the drawback would be that while you are charging, which looks to take quite a while, you can get your percentage raised while people beat the crap out of you. It also can probably be countered with a counter attack, and cancelled with a grab.

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Jazzer94

I'm guesing the upper cut is gonna leave Little Mac ripe for punishment.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

BandG wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

im nearly positive this attack is his neutral special, which just has to be charged by holding B. Im guessing the drawback would be that while you are charging, which looks to take quite a while, you can get your percentage raised while people beat the crap out of you. It also can probably be countered with a counter attack, and cancelled with a grab.

Similar to Roy's sword charge in Melee? Makes sense.

cookiex

cookiex

Poor Samus...

Untitled

cookiex

SomeBitTripFan

It seems the Falcon Punch has a new challenger. (If I have to unlock Little Mac, I'm definitely going to kill him with Captain Falcon.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic