Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 27,917

cookiex

LITTLE MAC!!!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

This guy single-handedly just killed 99% of the "leaks" listed on Smashboards.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

cookiex

I'm so happy!

cookiex

Romeo

seems cool (i guess?!), but reveal Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Mewtwo (+ Mew ), Ganon, Shiek, Diddy Kong, Wario, Palutena etc. already... or i'll get worried

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

SheldonRandoms

While people were excepting Diddy Kong, Little Mac totally made up for that. The disappointment of Little Mac not appearing in Brawl just went away.........cause it's the year 2014 now XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I wonder who will be the Punch-Out assist trophy n........Doc Louis then rides his (or Mac's) bike around and throws stuff and rams the fighters. That would be soooooooooo cool.

cookiex

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Wonder what his final smash will be.

The trailer already revealed his final smash (I think).

cookiex

SomeBitTripFan

I think he'll be the first newcomer I play. He looks incredibly fun to play as, not to mention powerful. If I like him, he may become my second main.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

Is this giant Mac concept something new to Smash? I've never played a PO game so I don't know.

Snagrio

cookiex

Nice reference to the DK fight in the Wii game. Man was that fight hard (I think I've only beaten DK once and it was out of pure luck).

cookiex

cookiex

WingedSnagret wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

Is this giant Mac concept something new to Smash? I've never played a PO game so I don't know.

In the 2-player mode in the Wii game, you can become giant Mac once you fill up the power bar by dodging the other player's attacks.

cookiex

e-love

YES Little Mac!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

cookiex wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

In the 2-player mode in the Wii game, you can become giant Mac once you fill up the power bar by dodging the other player's attacks.

Ah, I see.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic