Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 27,917

Budda

SkywardL wrote:

Will one of Sonic alternate skin be base on the new Sonic Boom Boom design?

Hey.. Don't steal my idea!! >

I posted that already.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Blast

Rosalina wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

I personally hope not (I think it will not happen).

Random Pic.
Untitled

@Rosalina WOW. That picture looks awesome.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shirma_Akayaku

Blast wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

I personally hope not (I think it will not happen).

Random Pic.
Untitled

@Rosalina WOW. That picture looks awesome.

Apparently, I've heard Rosalina is supposed to be a school teacher for those young students on the bus...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

Randomname19 wrote:

This Falco leak looks legit:
Untitled
Untitled

This roster leak "looks" legit.
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Blast

There's 5 spots left on the official list of rosters..... Please Wonder Red... Please Bayonetta.... join the game. Platinum Games deserve it. I watched a developer diary of Platinum Games talking about Bayonetta 2 and I was so happy

Master of the Hype Train

KingDunsparce

Blast wrote:

There's 5 spots left on the official list of rosters.....

Where did you get this information? The number of spots open on the smashbros.com site change with your browser, if that's what you're talking about.
Also, I'm really hoping for Wonder Red as well. If nothing else, the W100 could make a great assist trophy, though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Blast

KingDunsparce wrote:

Blast wrote:

There's 5 spots left on the official list of rosters.....

Where did you get this information? The number of spots open on the smashbros.com site change with your browser, if that's what you're talking about.
Also, I'm really hoping for Wonder Red as well. If nothing else, the W100 could make a great assist trophy, though.

@KingDunsparce and @MrWalkieTalkie Go on smashbros.com and scroll down to the icons for the roster. If you keep scrolling then you will notice 5 empty spots left after Pit's name. Here's the link: http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/lucario.html
My browser is a somewhat powerful Internet Explorer. I think those 5 empty spots are there for a REASON.

Edited on by Blast

Master of the Hype Train

KingDunsparce

@Blast Sorry, but my phone's browser is showing three open spots next to Pit. It's just the size of your browser (screen width).

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Toad160

I don't know if this has already been discussed, I just am wondering if Mewtwo (or any other character from Melee that wasn't present in Brawl that might make it into this installment) is announced if he'll be mentioned as a Veteran or if this will be grazed over and the title of New Comer will be applied. It's not really all that big of a detail, just food for thought I guess. He is a Veteran, of course, I just wonder if he would be mentioned as a New Comer for the fact that it may just be an implication of a mistake for them to have left him out of Brawl (whether it is or isn't, that's not really the point).

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

SheldonRandoms

That's just empty space because you can't scroll anymore, that's all the characters right now. They could have made it end with Pit, but they didn't for some reason.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

Also there was a number of white spaces before, then they got filled in later with characters we know of now, and so more white spaces appeared. So it doesn't really mean anything in terms of how many are left.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Blast

I wonder how Japan views the Super Smash Bros. series...

Master of the Hype Train

PanicPuppet

Randomname19 wrote:

This roster leak \"looks\" legit.
Untitled

I like that all the character icons are different colors, makes it more fun looking; hopefully the final character select screen is similar.

Still waiting on C. Falcon though...

PanicPuppet

UGXwolf

Possible dates for a Captain Falcon announcement range from February 20th to July 25th, and maybe even longer, since we don't know when the game will be released, yet. None of the dates stand out immensely, and I've even forgotten where some of the dates came from, but July 25th was the Japanese release of F-Zero GX, which was the most recent F-Zero game to come to the states. (This was followed by F-Zero AX, GP Legend, and most recently, F-Zero climax, which was release 9 years ago in October 2004, so we can guess that won't be the reveal date.)

I think it's more rational to assume he won't get an announcement, but will remain in the game as a (not-so-)secret character.

EDIT: WOAH! That's one impressive assist trophy. See, Metroid fans? Sakurai didn't forget Samus. He just agrees there aren't many playable characters to draw from.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

@UGXwolf Well, there's always him.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@UGXwolf Well, there's always him.
Untitled

You mean some random that next to no one has heard of, and even less like? Who just so happens to appear in one Metroid game that, if I'm not mistaken, is constantly being criticized for having a story that just ruin's gaming's favorite female? Yeah, I'm totally sure he'll make the cut. :V

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic