Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

Palkia is using spacial rend in space!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Orngeblu

SheldonRandoms wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@Rosalina

If I recall correctly, Sakurai said that tripping will definitely not be in this game.

But Lucario isn't tripping over his shoelaces, so what's going on in here, is he falling or something.........OR IS HE TRIPPING!?!?!?!?!?!
Untitled

He's on top of the edge.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

LordJumpMad

Randomname19 wrote:

This is my dream roster:
Untitled

This is also my dream.
I can't wait for "Random" to be back in Smash, it's my main fighter.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie: You forgot about Xerneas.
Untitled
I wonder what other Pokemon X and Y Pokemon will make it in? Yveltal is a shoe-in because of Xerneas being in it as well.

I'd be ecstatic if Yveltal used Oblivion Wing. Love that move.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Uncle_Franklin

I would like a Pokemon Village stage. It'd be a fairly basic idyll, kind of like Smashville, but then could go crazy with Pokemon appearing.

More likely is Lumiose city stage I think, with the tower as a backdrop.

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf

I personally don't think there will be a heavy 6th gen representation. Obviously, it won't be entirely absent, as we've already seen, but I just don't think 6th gen will be quite that prominent.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pit-Stain

From what I saw in the video, this move can hit multiple times.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Randomname19

This Falco leak looks legit:
Untitled
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Pootypie

doesn't seem legit to me

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pit-Stain

I'm seeing a lot of leaks nowadays and I'm not believing any.....

Pit-Stain

Uncle_Franklin

Must say I'm convinced by the Falco leak. Can't say I'm especially excited by it though.

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf

Obvious roster spot is obvious. Even if the leak is fake, Falco returning would be about as surprising as Olimar. While it wasn't guaranteed, it seems pretty obvious.

Even so, I still think this picture is fake. I may need to check a lot of previous pics to be sure, but the bloom on his head just looks all wrong.

EDIT: After looking through previous images, I can't find anything specific wrong with the lighting on Falco, given that he's on the SMG2 stage and everyone on that stage (including Palkia) seems to have ridiculous bloom. The pic still doesn't look right, but I can't place it, yet. Looking for a more similar image to suggest shopping.

EDIT2: After another search, I can't find anything that matches the pose, or even a hint that it's just a shopped Fox pic. Maybe a better eye can catch something I didn't, though. I'm no expert.

1LASTEDIT: I found a 3DS pic of Fox is a similar-but-different pose. His forward aerial puts him in a similar position to the Falco leak, but he's facing the wrong way and his knees point in different directions. I can't find anything to imply a ripped pose. What I also noticed is the similarities between the boots. If nothing else, this is an entirely believable fake.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO DOUBLE POST, HERE! BUT EDIT:

I actually think that Yoshi will most likely be the next revealed veteran. This is based primarily on speculation that the Year of Yoshi will begin, this month, but you could also argue February and Falco (FFFFFF) go together. And if Sakurai were to wait for Yoshi's New Island to launch to reveal Yoshi, that'd kind of remove any reason I have to believe this, anyways.

Ooh! February? Falco? CAPTAIN FALCON! I bet he gets confirmed, next! (Ok, now I'm just coming up with stuff off the top of my head. Sorry.)

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Uncle_Franklin

Why would anyone bother to make a fake screen of Falco? Must be real. Then again, I'm not sure why people do it at all.

Uncle_Franklin

LyIa

Looks legit, actually.
Remember that if you see seething you think is wrong, Falco had a pretty significant redesign in Brawl, so consider that he might get an update for Wii U as well.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

Randomname19 wrote:

This Falco leak looks legit:
Untitled
Untitled

Nope, Smashboards confirmed this as fake (they are relentless on how they analyze things). A very well done photoshop job, but fake nonetheless.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

cookiex

Actually if you look closely at the 'leaked' Falco he looks oddly cropped in. There's jagged lines all over his model.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic