LUCARIO!!!! YESSSSSS!!!! <3333333<3333<333<333333

The hype is real.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

shingi_70

I hope mewtwo gets in. There's usually four Pokemon reps per game. We have two and I'm pretty sure Jigglypuff will get in.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Nathan_Wv10

I am quite glad Lucario is back, he has always been one of my favourite Pokemon!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Snagrio

I've never been that big of a fan of Lucario (in Brawl or the Pokemon games), but it's nice to see him nonetheless. Heck, this is another indicator that Ike will return.

Also, you guys have no idea how many "leak lists" have been destroyed from this reveal.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

WingedSnagret wrote:

I've never been that big of a fan of Lucario (in Brawl or the Pokemon games), but it's nice to see him nonetheless. Heck, this is another indicator that Ike will return.

Also, you guys have no idea how many "leak lists" have been destroyed from this reveal.

Ike isn't going to be cut. Believe it.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

SheldonRandoms

I'm so glad Lucario is back, I was worried he might have been cut, because everyone is like "He's from Gen 4. that means he's old news!!!", but glad that's not the case. Also, didn't Lucario have the same voice actor as Goku or something, I can see Sakurai putting Lucario in to sorta please the Goku requests.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Budda

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"He's from Gen 4. that means he's old news!!!".

He got a major part of Pokemon XY. He is the first Pokemon you will transform in his Mega form.
You could actually see him coming. ^^

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

SheldonRandoms

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"He's from Gen 4. that means he's old news!!!".

He got a major part of Pokemon XY. He is the first Pokemon you will transform in his Mega form.
You could actually see him coming. ^^

I know, he could now transform into his mega evolution, would power up his final smash even more now (Super Saiyan anyone?)

I'm also glad he's back because he's representing another gen. of Pokemon, I don't want the entire Pokemon roster to just be from the first.

And speaking about that, if they can now only add Blaziken, then we can finally see that Ryu (Lucario) Vs. Ken (Blaziken) Smash match we've all been wanting now (or at least I do).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rezalack

Kind of expecting another Pokemon as a new challenger in the next Direct, especially if they announce that Pokken game. Presumably it will be Blaziken.. he just seems like a good fit.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

SheldonRandoms

Spuratis wrote:

Kind of expecting another Pokemon as a new challenger in the next Direct, especially if they announce that Pokken game. Presumably it will be Blaziken.. he just seems like a good fit.

Blaziken would. Also, remember this anyone?
Untitled
Maybe Blaziken is in the game and we don't know it?

Snagrio

I don't know. Assuming all the Poke vets come back, we've got Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, and Mewtwo. That's 5 already (or 7 if counting PT's individual Pokemon). Plus more will probably be added from gen V and/or VI. That's way too much.

Then again Rosalina was added to the already large Mario division...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Rezalack

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Also, remember this anyone?

Definitely have not forgot about that. That's where a lot of the "Pokken" rumors are coming from and all the "leaks" are using that to their advantage. That picture is what I had in mind when I mentioned Blaziken. I don't really care if they add him or not, I'm sure he's better than some choices.. I know I'd rather have him over Dixie Kong or Pac-Man.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

SheldonRandoms

Spuratis wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Definitely have not forgot about that. That's where a lot of the "Pokken" rumors are coming from and all the "leaks" are using that to their advantage. That picture is what I had in mind when I mentioned Blaziken. I don't really care if they add him or not, I'm sure he's better than some choices.. I know I'd rather have him over Dixie Kong or Pac-Man.

Me too. Blaziken just seems like fighting martial......Because he is fighting material. Blaziken also has a mega evolution, so they could just power up one of his moves.

Wheeler

Blaziken's moveset:

Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut or High Jump Kick (for a Recovery move)
Flare Blitz
Brave Bird

Wheeler

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

Blaziken would. Also, remember this anyone?
Untitled
Maybe Blaziken is in the game and we don't know it?

No no no. This image confirms Ruby and Sapphire remakes!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

@Unca_Lz For the Wii U, that makes sense as well.

......Or maybe Game Freak will give that car a remake as well!!!

UGXwolf

I know it doesn't mean much, but you guys are aware that Game Freak stated that picture was just them trying something out, right? I know it doesn't De-Confirm Pokken or anything like that (in fact, IMO, it makes it more likely, considering Nintendo's affinity for using real-life locales for tests to make sure a game works... Actually, I only remember them doing this with Brawl, but...) I just wanted to be sure you were all aware of that.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KingDunsparce

@WingedSnagret Don't forget about Pichu!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

BandG

Spuratis wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

its pretty likely that Pac-man wont be in the game considering Pac-man museum was cancelled for wii-u and 3ds the other day

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic