Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 27,917

Pootypie

what's up with Alfonzo? lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Randomname19

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Don't worry, he and Ridley share the workload.

Untitled

Where did you get that artwork of Ridley?It looks like a painting

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

UGXwolf

I think that's somewhere in the background. Far enough that the detail on it might be very lacking.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

RetroRider

Okay, these Alfonzo pics are just hilarious

RetroRider

Orngeblu

Untitled

Wow this is a thing, LOL.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Shirma_Akayaku

Jazzer94 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

PALUTENA IS PLAYABLE
as explained by the REAL Pic of the Day.
Untitled

Hahahaha just brilliant.

Just amazing!

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Don't worry, he and Ridley share the workload.

Untitled

Dang you! Ridley's not too big!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

Hey, does anyone think we'll get a "Pic of the day" involving Final Smashes?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

OdnetninAges

Untitled

"Both Link and Pit use bows, but when they fire simultaneously, their arrows meet and cancel out closer to Pit. Besides attack power and projectile speed, there are many elements that affect tactics, such as accuracy, vulnerability after attacking, and even seemingly unrelated features like a character's physical abilities."

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

UGXwolf

Hmm. It seems he's hinting at a much deeper system. Pit's Bow likely has more start-up lag than Link's, or possibly moves slower. Maybe his is faster but takes much longer to fire. He also hints at recovery frames, possibly evasion tactics, and most importantly... accuracy?

Now that's interesting. Aim never seemed to be much of a factor, before. Perhaps some character hit boxes can curve a bit to hit a bit out of range with projectiles or something similar? Or perhaps the accuracy affects how much damage or knockback an attack does. This is very interesting.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LyIa

UGXwolf wrote:

Aim never seemed to be much of a factor, before.

#SwedishSniper disagrees with this statement.

all men are kings 👑

Orngeblu

UGXwolf wrote:

Hmm. It seems he's hinting at a much deeper system. Pit's Bow likely has more start-up lag than Link's, or possibly moves slower. Maybe his is faster but takes much longer to fire. He also hints at recovery frames, possibly evasion tactics, and most importantly... accuracy?

Now that's interesting. Aim never seemed to be much of a factor, before. Perhaps some character hit boxes can curve a bit to hit a bit out of range with projectiles or something similar? Or perhaps the accuracy affects how much damage or knockback an attack does. This is very interesting.

I don't get any of that when I read. When Link and Pit fire their arrows at the same time, they meet right next to Pit, because Link's arrow projectile speed is really fast, and Pit's isn't so fast, but it can be controlled. Then he goes on to talk about stuff unrelated to the pic of the day, general things about Smash, being accurate with attacks(?), some moves have more vulnerability frames (and some have less), especially smashes, but are rewarding to hit if at high percentage.

I'm not sure about the accuracy affecting knockback or damage, I don't think so, from what I remember of Brawl. :/

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

Orngeblu wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't get any of that when I read. When Link and Pit fire their arrows at the same time, they meet right next to Pit, because Link's arrow projectile speed is really fast, and Pit's isn't so fast, but it can be controlled. Then he goes on to talk about stuff unrelated to the pic of the day, general things about Smash, being accurate with attacks(?), some moves have more vulnerability frames (and some have less), especially smashes, but are rewarding to hit if at high percentage.

Sums it up for me.

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic