Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 27,917

Budda

This pic seems to attract a lot of attention it seems. Even GameXplain discuss it. :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Dark-Luigi

We can only hope for something Smash related or something different. I really, really hope that a ND is on Friday. Because like I always say, they always cheer us up! And I hope it's big too, very big. Because these last few weeks have been a blood bath. (For me at least) Because honestly, I'm happy with whatever they hit me with, I just want some good, positive news on games, or anything positive for that matter!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Bigtime

The thing that isnt selling it to me is Mario isnt looking at her, and he has been in previous screenshots with other characters.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Shirma_Akayaku

My goodness... Palutena doesn't look too genuine in the photo... I'll repost it in a better form... Hopefully it's not too big...
TA-DA!
Untitled
Untitled

Still not convinced though...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

LzWinky

Someone should call Mario to fix these leaks

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Shirma_Akayaku

Unca_Lz wrote:

Someone should call Mario to fix these leaks

I see what you did there...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Snagrio

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Bigtime wrote:

The thing that isnt selling it to me is Mario isnt looking at her, and he has been in previous screenshots with other characters.

I didn't notice that, that was very observant. Nice one.

I'm not sure if that's a big enough of a selling point, as I think Mario has only done the looking up at someone bit once or twice.

In any case the leak is spreading through the internet like wildfire. All eyes are going to be on Miiverse early tomorrow morning, no doubt about it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Shirma_Akayaku

What doesn't convince me is her hair... IDK why, but it's just Palutena's hair...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Arminillo

Looks like an assist trophy to meh

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

I tried comparing these pictures to Palutena's idol pose in Kid Icarus Uprising thinking that the second one could be that, but it wasn't the same. I still think it's fake, but I will admit it's the best Smash Bros. hoax I've seen yet.

Well I think I see where it's messed up... Look at her "Blue Orb" atop her staff... it doesn't have any outline... right?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

OdnetninAges

Rosalina wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I tried comparing these pictures to Palutena's idol pose in Kid Icarus Uprising thinking that the second one could be that, but it wasn't the same. I still think it's fake, but I will admit it's the best Smash Bros. hoax I've seen yet.

Well I think I see where it's messed up... Look at her "Blue Orb" atop her staff... it doesn't have any outline... right?

Now that you mention it, it does look out of place compared to the rest of the character model (other than the face), doesn't it?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Now that you mention it, it does look out of place compared to the rest of the character model (other than the face), doesn't it?

However, if you look at other 3DS pics, like the one of Pikachu sitting down (too lazy to find it) the outline is almost non-existent around the tail but normal on the rest of the body. Also Marth's sword has been shown with the same effect.

Snagrio

SheldonRandoms

Bros, prepare your selves, because we could be looking at the future of Super Bash Sisters!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

luisesteban

OdnetninAges wrote:

Fake until proven real.

Fake until Sakurai says that Palutena is ditched out of the game 'cause the leak.

luisesteban

Snagrio

@DestinyMan Ah, then how about Marth's previously mentioned sword? I even have visual evidence this time.
Untitled
You can clearly see there isn't outline on the sword even when Marth himself is, and that includes where it doesn't overlap him.

Checkmate. u_u

Snagrio

Blast

That picture of Palutena is fake. Her face looks terrible.

But if she is a real character... then I hope..... that she's playable.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Snagrio

Fake or not, I wonder if Sakurai is actually going to acknowledge this rumour in tomorrow's update since it's so huge by now.

Snagrio

luisesteban

WingedSnagret wrote:

Fake or not, I wonder if Sakurai is actually going to acknowledge this rumour in tomorrow's update since it's so huge by now.

Well this can't be good. In one way he denies the picture, and in the other he get pissed for the leak.

luisesteban

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic