Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 27,917

Blast

A vast majority of the roster will be from Nintendo BUT... there still should be a good number of third party characters in this game. No one cheered and clapped when King Dedede was announced because it was inevitable. I'm glad he's in the game but he didn't raise any hype for me for the game. Announce Bayonetta or Wonder Red or Chase McCain or Chrom or Lucina or Jill Valentine or whoever and get ready for some real applause.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

OdnetninAges

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

I was having such a bad day today, and coming home to see this really brought a smile to my face. I'm a bit bummed she isn't playable, but I'm still really happy that she is in the game as an assist trophy.

As I always say, fake until proven real.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Blast

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Blast wrote:

No one cheered and clapped when King Dedede was announced

Speak for yourself.
Untitled

@MrWalkieTalkie LOL yeah... Compare the reaction to Mega Man (a third party character) being in the game to King Dedede being announced? Which had more people happy and satisfied?

Master of the Hype Train

SheldonRandoms

I cheered when King Dedede was announced, I think my avatar speaks a thousand Dedede's for my reaction.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

@Dark-Luigi Tell me about it. I doubt my beloved Ike will return...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

I know I'll be cheering like a 5 year old if Palutena is playable (my most wanted newcomer).

Snagrio

Blast

I was playing Super Smash Bros on the GameCube today with my friends and it was awesome. Turns out... I'm incredible with Peach. She is now my main

Master of the Hype Train

OdnetninAges

Sonic and Mega Man are in. There's nothing that can possibly get me up and cheering any more than how much I did when those guys were first announced. But, if there was a character that'd make me come close to cheering that much, it'd be Chrom.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

Wreck-It Ralph would be great, even though he's got a low chance...........maybe not! (See the movie toooo know why)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

WingedSnagret wrote:

If Toon Link can make it back, the gate for reentry is fairly low. Considering how popular and recognizable Ike is, I doubt he'll be going anywhere, but that's not to say there isn't a chance he might be booted. It's odd how people are expecting him to "get the Roy treatment" as Roy was a just a clone but was intended to be in Brawl. That said, if Ike is cut and Chrom is added, I just might have a heart attack.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Nintendaholic

that picture looks beautiful. would not be surprised if it was real.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Snagrio

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

If Toon Link can make it back, the gate for reentry is fairly low. Considering how popular and recognizable Ike is, I doubt he'll be going anywhere, but that's not to say there isn't a chance he might be booted. It's odd how people are expecting him to "get the Roy treatment" as Roy was a just a clone but was intended to be in Brawl. That said, if Ike is cut and Chrom is added, I just might have a heart attack.

True. In any case I'd love to see Chrom added. But if given the choice to pick either him or Ike, I don't think I could decide between the two of them.

On a slightly related note, at least Palutena has a higher chance then average due to the Kid Icarus franchise being freshly reborn from Sakurai himself.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic