Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 27,917

Randomname19

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I knew with one glance that something with her on this pic is wrong!

... Why does she have black eyes?

It's her design from Game & Wario

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Randomname19

I never use assistants in Brawl but I'm going to use them every time in SSB4 just to see Skull Kid and Ashley in action

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Budda

Oh!. Thank You! ^^
Never payed attention to this game.

I hope this time there won't be a copy of her in pokemon form, like they did with Kat & Ana. :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

MrWalkieTalkie

Ashley looks nice in 3D. Gives me hope that WarioWare will have more trophies this time. All there was for Brawl was Wario and Kat & Ana, and that's just because they were the only ones to receive 3D models.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Captain_Toad

So much Dedede's O_0! I really like the 3d models in this game, Ashley's in particular. It makes me even more anxious to see the game in action.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Orngeblu

Just looking at the picture, I kinda hoped she was a fighter, and I'm not even a supporter of her. :I

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

This talk of items is interesting. Are there going to be different items per version? It doesn't seem like it since there are already several new items and Sakurai didn't say anything about version exclusiveness when talking about them.

However, I recall Xerneas in a Wii U screenshot once which raises another question. Will the Kalos legendaries have their own stage on 3DS while being Pokeball assists on Wii U? Plus there are the gen V legendaries to consider as well.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

WingedSnagret wrote:

This talk of items is interesting. Are there going to be different items per version? It doesn't seem like it since there are already several new items and Sakurai didn't say anything about version exclusiveness when talking about them.

However, I recall Xerneas in a Wii U screenshot once which raises another question. Will the Kalos legendaries have their own stage on 3DS while being Pokeball assists on Wii U? Plus there are the gen V legendaries to consider as well.

Sakurai still hasn't given us any details on that Xerneas pic. >_>

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

Snagrio

Orngeblu wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Sakurai still hasn't given us any details on Xerneas pic. -_-

I know. But going off what little material that the pic contained it appeared to be on the Battlefield stage. Though pretty much all you can see besides Pikachu and Xerneas is a blue sky so I suppose it can be anything, since as you mentioned Sakurai just talked about having nothing Pokemon related to announce for the release of X/Y in lieu of mentioning Xerneas whatsoever.

Snagrio

Snagrio

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Meh, fake until proven real. I'm guessing fake, I don't think they'd be using the site art on the actual character select.

Why not? Brawl used the site art for the roster icons.

Regardless I'm also calling fake. Though if Mewtwo ends up being revealed next... But even if that coincidence happened there's no way the roster will be that incredibly small. Although that could be the starting roster not including unlockables. Hmm...

Snagrio

Orngeblu

Horrible. It's too clean, the roster is too small, and Mewtwo's CSP looks stupid. Fake.

Blast wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie PLEASE TELL ME THATS NOT REAL! IF BAYONETTA OR WONDER RED ISNT IN THIS GAME... IM GONNA SCREAM.

Ear plugs ready for when they're finished revealing the whole roster.

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

MrWalkieTalkie

Okay, look, I'm pretty sure its fake too, just thought I'd share it. But I'm confused why many of you are complaining that the roster is too small. Who said that that was it? Often in these games, there's something called "secret characters".

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

cookiex

Blast wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie PLEASE TELL ME THATS NOT REAL! IF BAYONETTA OR WONDER RED ISNT IN THIS GAME... IM GONNA SCREAM.

I would love to see Bayonetta in Smash Bros., but do you seriously think that's going to happen? Out of the two Wonder-Red is 100x times more likely and even then it's a bit of a stretch.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

That 'leak' looks faker than a three-dollar bill.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic