Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 27,917

GamecubeMan

Just discovered the whole semi-clone thing (Luigification sounds better), just shows how technical Smash Bros. can get.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

A lot of people seem to think that the boxing ring stage means that Little Mac is going to be in the game. I've never played a Punch Out! game, so I didn't know he was so popular.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Happy_Mask

In PunchOut!! Wii, Aran Ryan jumped off the ropes to perform a headbutt every so often. I'm just gonna assume this is another reference to PunchOut!!.
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Why do I get the feeling that Punch Out!! is gonna be like Animal Crossing in Brawl where it had its own stage, trophies, music, ect. but not a playable character.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

mamp

Well I know I'm gonna be jumping off some ropes.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Nintendaholic

i just realized they have mics for the wii u. it would be amazing if they implemented mics into the game! it would make playing online with my friends so much better.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

MegaStoneSmash91

I wonder if all of Zelda's normal attacks are getting changed visually. I could go either way since I like the look they've had until now, but I also like the new slash-style look. Either way, it's looking real nice.

Having two different sets of trophies makes getting both versions even better! It's a fantastic idea, and I can't wait to see them.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
"Watch out for the Shy Guys driving down Rainbow Road."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Oh my goodness (SQUIDWARD!!!), I posted it in the wrong thread (again?)

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

Hey look! Fox is in Mario Kart....oh wait, it's just Smash

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

DarkwingLz wrote:

Hey look! Fox is in Mario Kart....oh wait, it's just Smash

If Sakurai wanted to really troll Kirby would've been in that screenshot.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

If you people want Kirby or Fox in Mario Kart, then just make Mii's of them, that's how Reggie got in the game

Nintendaholic

this stage is starting to look just like mute city!

Nintendaholic

what was so great about the trophy thing?

FishieFish

King DeDeDe looks huge.

"No one said you could touch."

2Sang

the internet leak was right then

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Knux

Yes, the king has returned!

Knux

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic