Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 27,917

Jazzer94

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

@SCAR The series has only ever had 3 games.
But I agree with you. The Tekken series manages to have more than 50+ characters and still manage to be balanced. I'm thinking Namco will help make this roster the best one yet.

Have you played Tekken 6 that game is not balanced at all, on topic having 40 characters provides plenty of choice I don't see the need to cram the game with every Nintendo character ever that is what assist trophies are for.

Have you even played TTT2?

To answer your question yes I own the Wii U version.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Wheeler

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

But I agree with you. The Tekken series manages to have more than 50+ characters and still manage to be balanced. I'm thinking Namco will help make this roster the best one yet.

Have you played Tekken 6 that game is not balanced at all, on topic having 40 characters provides plenty of choice I don't see the need to cram the game with every Nintendo character ever that is what assist trophies are for.

Then why would you even bring up a past game of the series? TTT2 is way better than Tekken 6.

Wheeler

SCRAPPER392

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

Then why would you even bring up a past game of the series? TTT2 is way better than Tekken 6.

I was just trying to say that deleting clones doesn't really matter if it doesn't effect what other characters we get, which is probably the case.

Toon Link existing right next to Link in the roster isn't going to change any chance of Little Mac showing up or not.

I know that there's only 3 games. That's not enough entries in a series to make predictions on how they'll exactly treat a game. A Tekken game comes out every other year, and Smash Bros. is once a gen. Adding more content depends on the different time frames.

Every Smash Bros. is always packed with new stuff and usually has all the stuff from the last game, as well. I think I'm rambling here...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

First would be that TTT2 is not apart of the main series, second is that TTT was better than T4 and T5 in my opinion so I see the standard dropping again for T7.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

luisesteban

Absoluty I will buy the Wii U version, many people complains about the graphics of the 3DS version, but when you think in what is going to happend in the street pass meetings of 100 or more people with this game, men it would be huge. Sorry for my english.

luisesteban

Wheeler

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

First would be that TTT2 is not apart of the main series, second is that TTT was better than T4 and T5 in my opinion so I see the standard dropping again for T7.

First of all, I said "series", not main series (unless the 2 Tag Tournaments are not part of Tekken). Second, you're missing the point; Namco Bandai can balance a huge character roster, the prove is the Tag Tournament games. And finally, I don't care about Tekken 7 (TTT2 is going to be the last game of the series for me).

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

OdnetninAges

If I still don't have a Wii U by the time the games are out, I'll get the 3DS version for the time being, and get the Wii U version as soon as I'm able to get a Wii U.

If I (hopefully) do have a Wii U when the games come out, I'll get both at the same time, with the main focus being put on the Wii U version.

I still think both versions are going to be equally great, though. It's (almost) like two completely different new Super Smash Bros. games coming out at once, but at the same time it's like one giant Smash Bros. game with one half being on 3DS, and the other half being on Wii U.

...That probably doesn't make sense.

Oh well. The point is that I am excited for both.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Nintendaholic

I really hope they come with a bundle thats like a hundred bucks for the two games and comes with a sweet poster or something. or like a preorder bonus gift

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Snagrio

Don't know how many of you know this, but back in Melee Ditto was supposed to be a possible Pokeball assist and would've created a duplicate of your character and you'd basically have doubles like the Ice Climbers for a while. But it was sadly cut due to programming issues (though you can activate it using Action Replay, but it won't do anything).

I hope Sakurai goes back and does that idea because it would be really cool. Though by the same token the Double Cherry from Super Mario 3D World could fill that niche just as well.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Azooooz

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Zelda's strong side attack. It's a slash attack that utilizes her magic to make even a simple slash look sharp."

The game's graphics looks sharply awesome!!!

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

luisesteban

Zelda looks very baddonkey

Edited on by LzWinky

luisesteban

Nintendaholic

it seems they arre changing a lot of her moveset. i am starting to worry about sheik

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

BandG

Am I the only one hoping for Chibi Robo to be announced on Thursday because of Chibi Robo Photo Finder coming out in America? I think he is a character that makes a lot of sense, and he would be easy to make a move set for.

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

KingDunsparce

BandG wrote:

Am I the only one hoping for Chibi Robo to be announced on Thursday because of Chibi Robo Photo Finder coming out in America? I think he is a character that makes a lot of sense, and he would be easy to make a move set for.

I've never played Chibi Robo, but I've always thought that he would fit in nicely. It seems that they are spreading out the newcomer reveals a bit though, but you never know...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Snagrio

CaptainCharlie wrote:

BandG wrote:

I've never played Chibi Robo, but I've always thought that he would fit in nicely. It seems that they are spreading out the newcomer reveals a bit though, but you never know...

I would think that with the year of the game(s)' release at hand character reveals will become more frequent, but who knows.

Also Chibi Robo seems more like Assist Trophy material then playable character, but again, who knows.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Zelda's strong side attack. It's a slash attack that utilizes her magic to make even a simple slash look sharp."

.-. Ok, so her side (forward) SMASH attack is now changed to a slash? Pretty cool to see something different.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

@Orngeblu - No, it's her side strong attack (side-tilt). Looks like it's the same here as it was before but it looks more sharp here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Orngeblu - No, it's her side strong attack (side-tilt). Looks like it's the same here as it was before but it looks more sharp here.

I was thinking the same thing.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic