Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 27,917

cookiex

Seeing how Zelda was revealed with ALBW coming out in Japan today, any chance a Kirby character (King Dedede?) will be revealed when Triple Deluxe comes out two weeks from now?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MAN1AC

I'm glad they went with the TP design I like it better than SS. Hopefully Sakurai announces Sheik soon.

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

shingi_70

It's weird Twilight Princess is my favorite game on the series but I was hoping for something new not only from the next Zelda game but the series representation in Smash Bros. I really like the desgin of the most recent Zelda's.

Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Orngeblu

Untitled

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Is this a new attack, or is that an assist trophy? Doesn't look like a new attack to me, but that's really good, that thing is one of the guards from Phantom Hourglass/Spirit tracks.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

shingi_70

It's also Zelda's Phantom Form in Spirit Tracks. Its probably an assist Trophy but it looks like an attack similar to Rosalina and Luma.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Randomname19

I hope that the Phantom was summoned by Zelda and that she can't no longer transform into Sheik,so Sheik can be replaced by Skyward Sword's Impa

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

BandG

shingi_70 wrote:

It's also Zelda's Phantom Form in Spirit Tracks. Its probably an assist Trophy but it looks like an attack similar to Rosalina and Luma.

I am sure this is an attack because the phantom is pink. If it were an assist trophy then it wouldnt be pink, also it looks like the phantom's attack might be breaking fox's shield. I wouldnt think an attack like that would be a shield breaker, but it sure looks like it to me.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Happy_Mask

Now all we need is Ganon and we'll have the whole triforce together again.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SCRAPPER392

These pics make the game look alot more amazing to me, for some reason... The character detail and lighting is pretty darn good if you ask me.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SomeBitTripFan

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

It looks like this could be a taunt. The pose is very similar, except one doesn't have a Phantom.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SCRAPPER392

The amount of detail in this game is pretty respectable. Whenever they show gameplay videos, it looks like you're playing a movie, IMO. This game just keeps looking better and better.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Randomname19

Isn't anybody thinking that the wrestling ring might be the new Final Destination? I would love to fight Master Hand there.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

ShadowMarioStar

Dr.Mario should be a costume for mario, also dr.Luigi should be a costume for luigi.

I been like a fan since like uh cereal boxes

K964

Randomname19 wrote:

Isn't anybody thinking that the wrestling ring might be the new Final Destination? I would love to fight Master Hand there.

Go back and watch the developer direct from E3. At the part where Sakurai shows off Mega Man, that's Final Destination. Considering over 6 months have passed since that video was released, I believe the final version of the stage will not be just a giant version of Battlefield without extra platforms.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

OdnetninAges

K964 wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

Go back and watch the developer direct from E3. At the part where Sakurai shows off Mega Man, that's Final Destination. Considering over 6 months have passed since that video was released, I believe the final version of the stage will not be just a giant version of Battlefield without extra platforms.

That's what I thought at first, too. But it's actually just Battlefield with the platforms removed.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

K964

I still think that it's the unfinished version of Final Destination. The main platform is too big. Also, the layout of the boxing ring stage doesn't match Final Destination as it doesn't have a bottomless pit to knock people into.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Shirma_Akayaku

I hope they work a bit more on the character models. Rosalina's dress could look a lot smoother around the bottom (and her ears too). Plus, in some pics of Zelda, her arm goes through the shoulder pads (mesh going through mesh). IMO, Mario Kart 8's character models look much better than SSB4. IDK if that's a good/bad comparison but whatever.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Budda

Rosalina wrote:

I hope they work a bit more on the character models. Rosalina's dress could look a lot smoother around the bottom (and her ears too). Plus, in some pics of Zelda, her arm goes through the shoulder pads (mesh going through mesh). IMO, Mario Kart 8's character models look much better than SSB4. IDK if that's a good/bad comparison but whatever.

The game isn't finished yet. The fine tuning will come near the end of the production. ^^
Since MK8 will be released pretty soon, my guess is that they're already in this phase.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic