Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 27,917

Jazzer94

I think a release date will be announced in a ND early next year (most likely January) whether they stick to it is another matter.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

Would Sonic be a recurring character in the SSB series? People seem okay that his in the game again... just a question.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Nintendaholic

i honestly think everyone is just getting their hopes up. it most likely wont be released in may so don't cry when it comes out in the winter

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Pootypie

Nintendaholic wrote:

i honestly think everyone is just getting their hopes up. it most likely wont be released in may so don't cry when it comes out in the winter

if* but what about summer?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Happy_Mask

I keep hoping that Ridley is in for some reason, even though it's practically confirmed he's not. . Whatever, I hope Kraid returns with Brinstar depths~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

2Sang

The fact that the calendar doesn't seem to be actually giving a date is a bummer. My guess is that they open e3 with smash bros and they say within 30 days or before the month is over it will be released.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Why would it be smart to release the two versions separately at different times?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SCRAPPER392

DarkwingLz wrote:

Why would it be smart to release the two versions separately at different times?

That's what I'm thinking. If one gets finished before the other, it's more than likely they'll just release it ASAP when BOTH get done, instead of staggering te releases.

IIRC, all they said was that it was possible that might happen, but I seriously doubt that. Sakarai ultimately doesn't market the game or choose release dates, and he's the one who made that comment, IIRC.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Happy_Mask

Well that'll be terrifying. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Uh-oh, someone's observing from afar. That's no good. The Yellow Devil will come flying in from the background."

For sure that's campaign

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@The GreatGamer: Campaign? That quite clearly confims him as a stage hazard to me.

It looks like they are going to that castle, not like you can do it in multiplayer

Pootypie

Budda

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

@The GreatGamer: Campaign? That quite clearly confims him as a stage hazard to me.

It looks like they are going to that castle, not like you can do it in multiplayer

That are idle animations or taunt animations and they put them in the right position.
For me it confirms that the Yellow Devil is a Stage Hazard.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

AJ_Lethal

DarkwingLz wrote:

Because if the 3DS version cannibalizes the Wii U version sales that would be really bad.

Edited on by AJ_Lethal

Snagrio

AJ_Lethal wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Because if the 3DS version cannibalizes the Wii U version sales that would be really bad.

That's what I'm thinking. If the 3DS version comes out the same time as the Wii U version, or before it, more people will buy only the 3DS one since they will most likely have a 3DS and not a Wii U, thus robbing the console system of potential sales. If the Wii U version comes out first then the more naive people will think it'll only be on the Wii U and buy it along with the system (lots of people are holding off getting a Wii U till Smash comes out in any case).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SCRAPPER392

I don't think the 3DS version will cannibalize Wii U sales, or vice versa. Anyone that has a Wii U will most likely buy that first, if they only can have one. Obviously, you would only buy the 3DS version, if that's all you have.

I'm buying both. They're both different enough to warrant a purchase.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

I don't think the 3DS version will cannibalize Wii U sales, or vice versa. Anyone that has a Wii U will most likely buy that first, if they only can have one. Obviously, you would only buy the 3DS version, if that's all you have.

I'm buying both. They're both different enough to warrant a purchase.

Buying both as well one to play while commuting the other when friends come over and online plus I always wanted the Smash Bros dorm room experience, best of both worlds.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

BandG

For me it confirms he is a boss.
1. The characters are backwards (when does this ever happen where their feet are turned around too?)
2. This is like the 4th time we've seen the yellow devil, and every time it has been two characters (except for in the first trailer where there was one character)

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Jazzer94

BandG wrote:

For me it confirms he is a boss.
1. The characters are backwards (when does this ever happen where their feet are turned around too?)
2. This is like the 4th time we've seen the yellow devil, and every time it has been two characters (except for in the first trailer where there was one character)

Its a stage hazard that appears periodically. Also I think both characters are taunting or their idle animations have been activated.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic