Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 3,361 to 3,380 of 22,088

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,361. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
(The back of my neck sure feels warm…)

I'm not sure if I find this disturbing or funny. Let's just call it disturbingly funny.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mikky

3,362. Posted:

This is, by far, my most anticipated Wii U game. Since I missed out on Brawl, I'm really anxious for some Smash Bros.

Mikky

Nintendo Network ID: Mikky-H

AuthorMessage

WrappedInBlack

3,363. Posted:

Mikky wrote:

This is, by far, my most anticipated Wii U game. Since I missed out on Brawl, I'm really anxious for some Smash Bros.

T_T

Get Brawl... fight me...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

AuthorMessage

Gold95

3,364. Posted:

Let's be for real, it's obvious that Rosalina is going to be a playable character. And I'm betting Mewtwo will too, with all the attention he's been getting recently.

Ground-type Pokemon Safari --- Dugtrio, Diggersby, and Phanpy

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9669-5222 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold95

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

3,365. Posted:

Gold95 wrote:

Let's be for real, it's obvious that Rosalina is going to be a playable character.

Nah...

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,366. Posted:

Gold95 wrote:

Let's be for real, it's obvious that Rosalina is going to be a playable character. And I'm betting Mewtwo will too, with all the attention he's been getting recently.

No character is guaranteed, no newcomer at least. That kind of attitude will only lead to your own disappointment.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,367. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Gold95 wrote:

No character is guaranteed, no newcomer at least. That kind of attitude will only lead to your own disappointment.

I had to learn that lesson the hard way :(
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

3,368. Posted:

I thought Little Mac was gonna be playable last time, but I'm not one to get all caught up in disappoinment if I'm wrong. If anything, I saw more characters as assist trophies that I thought could be characters(like Saki or Samarai Goroh), but that's after the fact that I saw them as assist trophies.

I just figure they'll add a reasonable amount of good characters and it all be better than the last game. I really do think Pac-Man or maybe Bomberman will make the cut though. Again, not counting on it, but I still think so.

Pac-Man would represent Namco, and Bomberman for Konami. Not to mention Namco is working on the game with Sora Co. and has put Pac-Man in Mario Kart arcade since they help develop the games. Konami had Snake in the game, so Bomberman would probably be more fitting this time around(replacing Snake as the Konami rep).

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Caryslan

3,369. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I thought Little Mac was gonna be playable last time, but I'm not one to get all caught up in disappoinment if I'm wrong. If anything, I saw more characters as assist trophies that I thought could be characters(like Saki or Samarai Goroh), but that's after the fact that I saw them as assist trophies.

I just figure they'll add a reasonable amount of good characters and it all be better than the last game. I really do think Pac-Man or maybe Bomberman will make the cut though. Again, not counting on it, but I still think so.

Pac-Man would represent Namco, and Bomberman for Konami. Not to mention Namco is working on the game with Sora Co. and has put Pac-Man in Mario Kart arcade since they help develop the games. Konami had Snake in the game, so Bomberman would probably be more fitting this time around(replacing Snake as the Konami rep).

I would rather have Simon Belmont be the Konami rep in Smash. Castlevania started on the NES, many of the major titles in the series were on NIntendo platforms, and the series has close ties to Nintendo. Bomberman is not a bad choice, but he's not really a solid Konami rep. He's a Hudson Soft character, and Konami only owns the ip once they took over Hudson Soft.

Plus, Simon Belmont could be a really intresting character gameplay wise. He could have the Vampire Killer as his standard attacks(like the Sword Users), have the various Sub Weapons as his specials, and have the Grand Cross as his Final Smash.

Bomberman is a fun series, but what attacks would he really have outside of planting bombs? You have the elemental bombs, but most of the other cool stuff from his series like the Roos, Dinosaurs, and stuff like that would be unlikely to make it in.

I say Simon Belmont is the best choice for a Konami rep. Castlevania really deserves a chance to shine in a Smash Game. For added fun, put Death in there as an Assist Trophy where he attacks someone directly while little scythes fill the screen:)

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

3,370. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Gold95 wrote:

I had to learn that lesson the hard way :(
Untitled

Such a disappointing character model for such an awesome character. :p

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Suicune

3,371. Posted:

Simon Belmont or Bomberman, i'm gonna miss the good ol' Snake.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,372. Posted:

I have my fair share of Smash Bros. hopefuls as well, but I'm not going to be devastated if some or even none of them are chosen. As long as Wario, King Dedede, and Diddy Kong return, I'll be pleased, and all three of them are likely to come back.

Count me in as someone who thinks Pac-Man has a shot too. I would rather have him than Snake; not that he was a bad character, but he just didn't fit in in Brawl.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,373. Posted:

We all have our wishlists (some more reasonable then others), but the important thing is that no matter what we'll all have fun in the end.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

3,374. Posted:

I'm calling it, Dixie Kong will be the next new character that will be revealed. ;) Not exactly an exciting addition to the roster, but it's a no brainer seeing as how she's starring in Tropical Freeze this time out.

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,375. Posted:

At this point I don't care what newcomer is revealed, I just want to see one! Sure seeing the veterans return in glorious HD is nice and all, but we haven't had a newcomer on board since E3.

AuthorMessage

TheGreatBrawler

3,376. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

At this point I don't care what newcomer is revealed, I just want to see one! Sure seeing the veterans return in glorious HD is nice and all, but we haven't had a newcomer on board since E3.

how is Yoshi not announced yet?

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Primaries: Captain Falcon, R.O.B., Fox, Charizard
Secondaries: Ike, Yoshi, Bowser, Mario
Tertiaries: Donkey Kong, Luigi, Doctor Mario

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

3,377. Posted:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Mikky wrote:

T_T

Get Brawl... fight me...

fite mi 1v1 rite noe, i well rek u

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

3,378. Posted:

^Everyone is looking for a fight. Meh, I don't mind. I can use a warm up.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

3,379. Posted:

So will we get a screen tonight?

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

3,380. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

So will we get a screen tonight?

Nope, only on weekdays (Monday-Friday)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi