Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 27,917

Pootypie

How about create a stage?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Blast

TheGreatGamer wrote:

@TheGreatGamer That would be amazing... but I bet the majority of the stages would be too hard to fight on OR just trolling stages.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pootypie

Blastoise-san wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

@TheGreatGamer That would be amazing... but I bet the majority of the stages would be too hard to fight on OR just trolling stages.

still would be unique, they put it in brawl, so put it in this one

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Jazzer94

Blastoise-san wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Actually people were able to create some really great stages some with themes even though the creation tools imo were quite limited.
Example: Untitled

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Pootypie

@Jazzer94 I made quite decent ones...

Pootypie

Shirma_Akayaku

Jazzer94 wrote:

Actually people were able to create some really great stages some with themes even though the creation tools imo were quite limited.
Example: Untitled

You know, I used to make custom stages specifically for Wario, just so I could race my brother on them.

On a side note. I actually wished SSB had multiple costumes for characters instead of just color changes. Like if Mario had his Dr.Mario costume, or his Pirate costume from Mario Party 2. Man, I would've liked to see Peach have a doctor costume too. Some examples:
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Blast

@Rosalina Wow... You win the thread. Lol those are some nice ideas.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DreamyViridi

@Rosalina - I can definitely see the Fire Peach costume being a possibility, Japanese attire alternate is a nice idea too. A few fighter games tend to do the alternate costume thing and Smash Bros. should totally join the fray in that regard.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

OdnetninAges

DestinyMan wrote:

@BlueBlurlxM: Not unless there's DLC for this game later on.

I wouldn't mind Melee stages, though, especially Brinstar Depths. Kraid would look very scary in HD!

Untitled

I think it's completely possible. They have enough games to include at least one or two stages from each of the past games. (I say at least two because the original didn't have too many.)

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

PadWarrior

For context, someone got a copy of the Club Nintendo 2014 Calender. Each month has a game that were/will be released on that particular month, with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS being labeled as May.

I don't know how to post images, but the image of the calendar and May 5 date can be seen here http://smashboards.com/threads/more-hints-for-sm4sh-in-spring...

PadWarrior

Shirma_Akayaku

PadWarrior wrote:

For context, someone got a copy of the Club Nintendo 2014 Calender. Each month has a game that were/will be released on that particular month, with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS being labeled as May.

I don't know how to post images, but the image of the calendar and May 5 date can be seen here http://smashboards.com/threads/more-hints-for-sm4sh-in-spring...

To simply add images, all you need is this: replace the parenthesis with brackets () -->[ ]
(img)THE_IMAGE_URL_HERE_(/img)
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

2Sang

Rosalina wrote:

PadWarrior wrote:

Looks believable, but I would have thought that this would have been released around september-november. I'll be so happy if it's real.

To simply add images, all you need is this: replace the parenthesis with brackets () -->[ ]
(img)THE_IMAGE_URL_HERE_(/img)
Untitled

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Wheeler

Blastoise-san wrote:

Nintendo should turn this into a "tribute" game like Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World. ALL the stages from previous games should be in SSB4 along with new stages. All the characters coming back is a tad bit realistic because Snake's next mind-blowing adventure isn't even coming to Wii U even though it should so Snake isn't coming to SSB4.
And lemme say this....
If Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming to Wii U then we would see Sora and his friends in SSB4. I JUST KNOW IT.

Why do people want KH characters in Smash Bros.? I never did understand that.

Wheeler

OdnetninAges

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I don't know, but what we could use is Neku Sakuraba as a guest character in the next game.

(It'll never happen, though.)

NOTE: This is a personal opinion.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Mickey

@ShadowFox254 Same reason for every other franchise people want to crossover to Smash: They're fans of the franchise, they'd like to play as them, and they'd like to have the characters duke it out with other Nintendo characters.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LyIa

I hate it when people ask for third-party characters.

Except Sonic, he was pretty cool.

all men are kings 👑

SCRAPPER392

Honestly, I'd say Pac-man should be there. He's the best Namco rep, IMO, and Namco is helping to develop Smash Bros. It makes sense to me.

For Konami... Bomberman would definitely be the best rep for them, IMO. If it ain't Bomber man, I gotta go with @CountWavula with Simon, Arthur, or Bill. Snake doesn't belong their nearly as much as any other characters Konami has. I know Bomberman was Hudson Soft, but now BM is owned by Konami.

So again, those simpler characters just seem more "Nintendo-ie", so they look more appropriate than anything else they(Konami and Namco) have to offer, IMO.

I say this like every 10 pages of this thread...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

Sorry for the double post...

I just gotta say that Super Smash Bros. coming in May sounds pretty awesome. I thought we were far from having this game, but that's real confirmation right there. Maybe that's why they release the rewards so late.

This is probably why they basically NEEDED Namco to book this so fast.

I got the Majora's Mask CD.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

LeVideoGamer

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Me neither. It makes no sense to me.

Then again, I don't think there are many third party characters that actually make sense. Maybe around 5.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic