Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 27,917

Orngeblu

OdnetninAges wrote:

At my video game club yesterday, we played the original Super Smash Bros., but one member left because "Meta Knight isn't in it."

No.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Shirma_Akayaku

I'm kinda wondering... do people want more female characters in SSB? I know I would. In Brawl, there was only Peach, Zelda, Samus/ZeroSuitSamus, and maybe Jigglypuff (cuz you could say it's a boy or girl, just like Pikachu). But seriously, besides Wii Fit Trainer (female), this series REALLY needs more females to play as. My little sister always disliked the first SSB just because of its roster, but at least she like the others.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

WrappedInBlack

what if they aren't going to show all the characters and stages until post release?

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

MegaStoneSmash91

So, old Assist Trophies will indeed be returning, which is excellent. Some of them I really liked. I also love the new dog they're using! He's so cuddly! Not to mention that it looks fantastic, and did in fact put a smile on my face.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92

Ugh, I was hoping they wouldn't bring that one back. It's just annoying. :/

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

LyIa

Oh no, it's the dog! Quick, run around randomly and pray that you don't trip!

all men are kings 👑

Happy_Mask

Crap that's terrifying... I hope we see an HD SF64 Andross instead of the SNES one as an assist trophy.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Romeo

i want --- > zero <--- lag!

Romeo

Late

Not my favorite Assist Trophy but I don't mind it being included.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Randomname19

He's going to be more annoyng than the previous dog just because of those ears

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

LyIa

Romeo wrote:

That'll depend on your internet connection, I think. There's more to factor in than just Nintendo's servers. There's location, ping speed, connection speed. It would be a miracle if they could pull of lagless online play.

all men are kings 👑

luisesteban

It's just me, or some of the lastest pics of the day are looking graphicaly better than the previous ones?

luisesteban

Orngeblu

Romeo wrote:

That's what I'm looking forward to in Smash 4 as well online-wise. :I'

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Romeo wrote:

That'll depend on your internet connection, I think. There's more to factor in than just Nintendo's servers. There's location, ping speed, connection speed. It would be a miracle if they could pull of lagless online play.

I've had many matches that vary in input lag. I've experienced the best and the worst, so our connections will definitely be a deciding factor, but even in the best connection, input lag is still pretty annoying, just hopefully they can improve on the bad connections...

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The breed of the Nintendogs Assist Trophy has changed to a French Bulldog. It looks so real! Tell me that doesn't bring a smile to your face."

It looks like DK is about to fall. That dog will bring many deaths to players.

Wheeler

cookiex

luisesteban wrote:

It's just me, or some of the lastest pics of the day are looking graphically better than the previous ones?

The game is still in development, so minor graphical improvements are made all the time.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

2Sang

I think it would have been cool to have several dog breeds as assists and each could cover different fractions of the screen.
I pray for a schnauzer next time around.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Budda

I wonder if there will be any Melee Stages again in this game?
I can to 100% say there will be Brawl stages again, like they did with Melee in Brawl.
But Melee stages in SSB4? I hope so! :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Blast

Nintendo should turn this into a "tribute" game like Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World. ALL the stages from previous games should be in SSB4 along with new stages. All the characters coming back is a tad bit realistic because Snake's next mind-blowing adventure isn't even coming to Wii U even though it should so Snake isn't coming to SSB4.
And lemme say this....
If Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming to Wii U then we would see Sora and his friends in SSB4. I JUST KNOW IT.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic