Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 3,261 to 3,280 of 17,390

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,261. Posted:

@BandG Alright, fine, forget it. I just thought that the galaxy needs a little something, but whatever. And also, learn to accept people opinions for once. :/

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

3,262. Posted:

I know this isn't fighting music, but I kind of like it. :P

Fluzzard Gliding Minigame. Its like Bramble Blast in Brawl.

Bowser's Galaxy Generator

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Steven9wii

3,263. Posted:

question: is yoshi going to make an appearance soon? i used him alot!

i have a wii u! send me a request with the message "nintendo life" in it without quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8795-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Steven9wii | Twitter: Steve9wii

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,264. Posted:

Steven9wii wrote:

Yoshi should make his appearance...........
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

3,265. Posted:

What we definitely need!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,266. Posted:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

This stage needs more (puts on shades) PURPLE COINS!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

TheGreatGamer

3,267. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

I'm calling Captain Falcon on Thursday, 23 years to the day the original F-Zero was released in Japan.

Sounds like a solid prediction to me. Next to Yoshi, Captain Falcon is the most requested veteran, even though both are guaranteed to return and so I guess they just want to see him revealed sooner rather than later.

Considering Thursday is also Super Mario 3D World's release in Japan, however, I wouldn't rule out Sakurai showing something related to the game appearing in the new Smash Bros. games.

After I read this I went to the site, and I found out Yoshi is still not announced, I couldn't believe it

TheGreatGamer

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

3,268. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Steven9wii wrote:

Yoshi should make his appearance...........
Untitled

Listen to this guy. Anyway, I bet Sakurai loves to keep us at suspense. :P

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

3,269. Posted:

All I need is Captain Falcon and Ness and I'll be happy.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,270. Posted:

Here's my list of what music would be good for the Super Mario Galaxy stage.

Good Egg Galaxy

Gusty Garden Galaxy

Buoy Base Galaxy

Purple Coin Comet

Sky Station Galaxy

Bowser battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Final Bowser Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

TheGreatGamer

3,271. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Here's my list of what music would be good for the Super Mario Galaxy stage.

Good Egg Galaxy

Gusty Garden Galaxy

Buoy Base Galaxy

Purple Coin Comet

Sky Station Galaxy

Bowser battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Final Bowser Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

it should be only mario galaxy 2 ones since the stage is super mario galaxy 2

TheGreatGamer

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,272. Posted:

@TheGreatGalaxy: Uh, no, it's a mix of both games. The actual planet that the characters fight on is Gateway Galaxy from the first game. It's also a mix in that Starship Mario from SMG2 with Lubba on board and the planet with the second boss from the first game appear in the same area.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

TheGreatGamer

3,273. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@TheGreatGalaxy: Uh, no, it's a mix of both games. The actual planet that the characters fight on is Gateway Galaxy from the first game. It's also a mix in that Starship Mario from SMG2 with Lubba on board and the planet with the second boss from the first game appear in the same area.

really? I guess I didn't have a great look at it, and btw @TheGreatGamer * :P

TheGreatGamer

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

3,274. Posted:

Could everyone post links instead of embedding the video? It's tasking on others devices.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

3,275. Posted:

Awesome new stage! :D

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Scanning

3,276. Posted:

Anyone else think it'd be great if Super Smash made fun of itself/other games? Like maybe in brief cutscenes and such? I know Sakurai said they were omitting cutscenes but think about it. In Brawl they had cutscenes featuring the characters in more serious situations, but why not take a more humorous perspective? I'd love to see some official scene poking fun at Samus' "authorization" with Adam, or Link smashing pots and returning to the scene with new pots (kind of like the Lindsey Stirling pot smashing video), or stuff like that. Maybe it's a poor idea but I think it'd be awesome to put it Smash Bros.

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,277. Posted:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Anyone else think it'd be great if Super Smash made fun of itself/other games? Like maybe in brief cutscenes and such? I know Sakurai said they were omitting cutscenes but think about it. In Brawl they had cutscenes featuring the characters in more serious situations, but why not take a more humorous perspective? I'd love to see some official scene poking fun at Samus' "authorization" with Adam, or Link smashing pots and returning to the scene with new pots (kind of like the Lindsey Stirling pot smashing video), or stuff like that. Maybe it's a poor idea but I think it'd be awesome to put it Smash Bros.

I've said this before but cutscene bloopers would be hilarious! Even if Smash 4 just provided Brawl Bloopers, I'd be fine with that so long as they'd make me laugh my butt off!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,278. Posted:

I'm a little perplexed by people claiming Rosalina will be playable just because there's a Super Mario Galaxy stage. With that logic, there should be Miis because of the Pilotwings Resort stage. It could happen, but I'm skeptical. I think it's more likely she'll be a background character.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,279. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm a little perplexed by people claiming Rosalina will be playable just because there's a Super Mario Galaxy stage. With that logic, there should be Miis because of the Pilotwings Resort stage. It could happen, but I'm skeptical. I think it's more likely she'll be a background character.

But don't you know the way of a rabid Smash Bros. roster fan? The second a character, either new and/or playable, is known in a recent Nintendo game then he/she/it must be in the roster! ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,280. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

But don't you know the way of a rabid Smash Bros. roster fan? The second a character, either new and/or playable, is known in a recent Nintendo game then he/she/it must be in the roster! ;)

Trust me; I know because I go on the Smash Bros. Miiverse Community.

Sakurai didn't announce a Pokemon character close to the release of Pokemon X and Y. He announced an item instead; the Pokeball. I think another new stage or item is possible on Super Mario 3D World's Japanese release.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse