Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

@DestinyMan - I also agree that those would be nice Assist Trophy choices. I think Tails could work as a support character. He'd hover nearby whoever summons him for a good 20 seconds and automatically save a fighter from 'falling' deaths. He could throw Ring Bombs on occasion. @OdnetninAges' Dillon suggestion is alright as well.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

I have a feeling another character will be shown this week.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wheeler

WingedSnagret wrote:

Ice Climbers for Christmas.

Wheeler

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

I doubt it to be honest

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

K964

WingedSnagret wrote:

Cranky Kong!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Nintendaholic

will he announce all the charcters before the game is released or keep some secret

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

cookiex

I'm pretty sure most of the hidden characters in Brawl were kept secret (outside of Snake and Sonic for obvious reasons) until the whole list leaked just before the Japanese release. I expect the same here.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

I could be wrong, but weren't all the characters in Brawl known before release and the unlockables were kept under spoiler tags?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

cookiex

WingedSnagret wrote:

I could be wrong, but weren't all the characters in Brawl known before release and the unlockables were kept under spoiler tags?

The unlockables appeared on Dojo after the game came out in Japan IIRC, but gameplay videos showing off all of them were leaked before.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendaholic

i see now. because i remember seeing all the characters on the dojo back in the day.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Arminillo

Mallo from Pushmo would be an awesome character!

B = Block Grab ( Mallo grabs in front of him, turning the target character into a block that can be hit similar to a Soccer ball but only horizontally, breaking out is similar to breaking out of Yoshi egg)
Up B = Block Climb ( A staircase of blocks appears in front of Mallo that he quickly ascends, does damage and pushes back those in the blocks spawn point, These blocks stay for a little while and can be traversed)
Down B = Manhole (Mallo goes down a manhole and comes up a little ways away depending on the direction inputted, dealing damage to enemies on the ascent. The Manhole can appear on a platform lower or higher than Mallo's current position)
Side B = Block Line (Mallo pulls a 1x3 line of blocks out in front of him, dealing damage. These blocks stay for a little while and can be traversed.)

Final Smash - Rewind (Everyone but Mallo starts to move in reverse for a short amount of time, including items and assist trophies, Mallo is invincible during this time)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Q: "Is this a Steel Diver?" A: "Yes, indeed, that is a Steel Diver." The sub from Steel Diver is now a cute projectile weapon--it launches torpedoes that fly slowly at first.

(Wait for the pic to change).

that's the wrong picture, here it is:
Untitled

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@TheGreatGamer: How'd you get that so early?!

that you posted this? oh I get email notifications from nintendo life if someone posts on this thread, and I was on my email soooooo...

Pootypie

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

That doesn't tell me how you posted that pic.

The Steel Diver Gun is cute, by the way.

ohhhhhh the pic, for this one I screenshot it and used tinypic.com

lol it's "cute?" that's awkward for me.

Pootypie

SCRAPPER392

I'm guessing that Steel Diver gun is like Samus' super missle. It's probably not homing enabled, though.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Pootypie

@DestinyMan I screenshot the pic from my computer then used tinypic to make the pic pastable into the forums (nintendo life)

Pootypie

Happy_Mask

Bwahahaha, that's adorable, I'm totally gonna leave that one on.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Pit-Stain

Steel driver gun huh? So what is it capable of?

Pit-Stain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic