Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 3,121 to 3,140 of 19,610

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,121. Posted:

I can't help but think Marth kinda feels out of place now. Like, Snake out of place. ._."

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

3,122. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"We gave Marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and newer games."

Maining him when this game launches.

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I can't help but think Marth kinda feels out of place now. Like, Snake out of place. ._."

I have no idea why anyone could feel that way. ._.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,123. Posted:

Yeah, Marth looks fine to me. I don't see anything that makes him out of place.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

TheGreatGamer

3,124. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"We gave Marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and newer games."

Now I see Marth is a he :P Sakurai said it himself, but seriously they made him look so girly

TheGreatGamer

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,125. Posted:

Now that I think about it, Marth's face and hair in HD looks he could fit into a new Final Fantasy game.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

3,126. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

All hail King Marth. Nice to see his New Mystery Of The Emblem outfit.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,127. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

They should've also given him a full shower. Don't get me wrong, I like the rest of him, but isn't anyone else noticing how oily his hair looks?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Blast

3,128. Posted:

Marth will prolly be in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

3,129. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I thought all Fire Emblem characters will be in it? :O

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

WrappedInBlack

3,130. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I don't see how anyone can look out of place cause it's just a huge crossover...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

3,131. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

This design looks WAY different than Awankening's! I kinda like this one better. Someone should post a side by side comparison of them post. :P

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,132. Posted:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I don't see how anyone can look out of place cause it's just a huge crossover...

The issue is that he looks too good in comparison to everyone else, he's just not in the same plain. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Bigtime

3,133. Posted:

I think all the characters look like they don't belong on the same screen since the art style change. Not painfully so though, just having every character really detailed in Brawl compared to only a select few that require it in this new version make it seem that way.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

3,134. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Basically every lord is announced (except the older title game lords), and some other characters.
I wonder what else we will get..

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,135. Posted:

Marth looks alright, it must be the HD graphics or something.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,136. Posted:

Oh Brawl in the Family, you're always good for a laugh. This is also the first time Marth speaks in the comic.
Untitled
If that actually does happen for some crazy reason, I'll be furious.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Blast

3,137. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

All hail King Marth. Nice to see his New Mystery Of The Emblem outfit.

Marth does have a Final Fantasy look to him. Dang... could you guys imagine how epic it would be if Nintendo actually tried their hand at a legit JRPG that had Final Fantasy's style????

AuthorMessage

Blast

3,138. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Basically every lord is announced (except the older title game lords), and some other characters.
I wonder what else we will get..

LOL this game better get a freaking trailer in January or in a Nintendo Direct. I hope the graphics and gameplay is legit.

AuthorMessage

Suicune

3,139. Posted:

I think goku is a feasible choice for smash because, yes please, Goku is better than all Nintendo characters and Namco Bandai helps make the more recent games like DBZ: BT3. He could go super sonic but its super sayian or use lucarios thing but its spirit bomb or marios fire but its kamehameha as final smash and have a falcon punch but its actually dragon punch and use lucarios parry move but its instant transmission and he could jump like ness and he could use like pikachus volt tackle but its destructo disk and because he is in video games he should be in smash bros and then they would have a more diverse roster and peopl would buy it to play as goku kinda like how people bought brawl to be sonic and snake and R.O.B he would have a cool intro like a big energy beam is gonna hit them then he instant teleports and its goku and he deflects it and everyone is like "woah, thats goku" even megaman is like woah and then he joins the team and then if they bring back roy everyone will be goku and roy and they will be top tier like a metaknight and then if kirby eats him we will be like with the hair and he can kamehameha and that will be cool and like i was saying instead of pacman being the namco mascot goku is made by namco too so it would work and since he wasnt on tatsunoko vs capcom its about time because nobody knew anyone on tatsunoko vs capcom besides polimar anyways like street fighter people wouldnt work on smash bros because goku is already there and hadouken is too similar and people would just say they are clones of each other so yeah great idea i totally think goku will be in the new smash because yah.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

LeVideoGamer

3,140. Posted:

Suicune wrote:

I think goku is a feasible choice for smash because, yes please, Goku is better than all Nintendo characters and Namco Bandai helps make the more recent games like DBZ: BT3. He could go super sonic but its super sayian or use lucarios thing but its spirit bomb or marios fire but its kamehameha as final smash and have a falcon punch but its actually dragon punch and use lucarios parry move but its instant transmission and he could jump like ness and he could use like pikachus volt tackle but its destructo disk and because he is in video games he should be in smash bros and then they would have a more diverse roster and peopl would buy it to play as goku kinda like how people bought brawl to be sonic and snake and R.O.B he would have a cool intro like a big energy beam is gonna hit them then he instant teleports and its goku and he deflects it and everyone is like "woah, thats goku" even megaman is like woah and then he joins the team and then if they bring back roy everyone will be goku and roy and they will be top tier like a metaknight and then if kirby eats him we will be like with the hair and he can kamehameha and that will be cool and like i was saying instead of pacman being the namco mascot goku is made by namco too so it would work and since he wasnt on tatsunoko vs capcom its about time because nobody knew anyone on tatsunoko vs capcom besides polimar anyways like street fighter people wouldnt work on smash bros because goku is already there and hadouken is too similar and people would just say they are clones of each other so yeah great idea i totally think goku will be in the new smash because yah.

No he isn't. Sakurai has already said that no manga/anime characters will be in the game. Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, etc. have no chance at all.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!