Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 30,521 to 30,528 of 30,528

OdnetninAges

DarthNocturnal wrote:

I hope they make it combined version of the Wii U and 3DS versions. All those stages into one version, as well as Smash Tour AND Smash Run... maybe even the trophies. And you thought Wii U and/or 3DS kept you busy.

This is exactly what I'd want the Switch version to be. The 3DS version had some really cool stages that I unfortunately didn't really get to play on that much in multiplayer due to the Wii U version being the default go-to version with my friends whenever we play. (I literally have only one friend that's ever willing to play the 3DS version with me...) Some of those stages would also look excellent in HD (like Magicant and Rainbow Road), and this could also potentially lead to more music choices on these stages (possibly even some new remixes).

I think even if it just adds a few HD versions of 3DS stages (with new music tracks added to them) and all of the DLC content from the Wii U and 3DS versions, it would make for a good "Deluxe" version of the game.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

IMPORTANT

The Switch is pretty nice.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Randomname19

"You ain't no air fighter Mac" Looks like he is.

Edited on by Randomname19

avatar artwork : http://cvetkanille.deviantart.com/art/COMM-Fat-Ion-and-Kelvis-695696345

Undead_terror

Cloud, Corrin, Bay, amiibos....WITH ALTS! to come, with store exclusivity apparently : P

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sillygostly

Ugh… with alternate poses, they'd better be coming out with Smash Switch. I get that Nintendo doesn't want to prematurely announce it lest it cannibalises sales of the Wii U and/or 3DS versions, but I really, really hope that it is in the works and we aren't just anticipating it in vain. I've held off on buying the DLC in anticipation of it (I have the Mewtwo DLC and some of the early costume/level packs, but that's it).

sillygostly

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3134-0847 | Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly

blaisedinsd

Where is the best place to go to learn how to run smash bros. mods?

Am I allowed to ask such a thing here?

SW-7087-5868-6390

Relicsoldier

I think this smash brothers still has a lot of life left like I said before they should add more characters like captain n from 80 cartoon show or previous characters like wolf or snake

Edited on by Relicsoldier

Relicsoldier

Rexcalibr

Relicsoldier wrote:

I think this smash brothers still has a lot of life left like I said before they should add more characters like captain n from 80 cartoon show or previous characters like wolf or snake

Doubt there are any plans to add any more DLC to the game. The Wii U is no longer a priority.

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic