Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,901 to 27,917 of 27,917

blaisedinsd

Where is the best place to go to learn how to run smash bros. mods?

Am I allowed to ask such a thing here?

SW-7087-5868-6390

Relicsoldier

I think this smash brothers still has a lot of life left like I said before they should add more characters like captain n from 80 cartoon show or previous characters like wolf or snake

Edited on by Relicsoldier

Relicsoldier

Rexcalibr

Relicsoldier wrote:

I think this smash brothers still has a lot of life left like I said before they should add more characters like captain n from 80 cartoon show or previous characters like wolf or snake

Doubt there are any plans to add any more DLC to the game. The Wii U is no longer a priority.

Rexcalibr

SuperLuigi111

I'm currently trying to get this games, and as many games as I can really to make my Wii U purchase somewhat worth it. Super Mario 3D World has been a big disappointment for me.

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

Welp, I got the game, I'm enjoying it more than the 3DS version, despite a lack of adventure mode which bums me out. I'm glad that trophies are back. But the game is borderline unplayable with the gamepad, so now I have to buy a Pro controller....I've thrown a lot of money at this console and I'm starting to wish I had just gotten a Switch.

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

I've gotten much better with the gamepad. I just went through the hell of unlocking R.O.B.

I think I need to lie down....

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

Really disappointed with the amount of stages in this game, and the ones available. All the good ones are just from past games. And they kept a lot of ones from Brawl that make me scratch my head. Why didn't they keep New Pork City?

SuperLuigi111

Eel

I think the 3DS version has better stages.

It didn’t have any annoying giant stages for starters.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 I only had the 3DS version, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the stages in it.

3DS has more stages than the Wii U somehow. Nintendo better deliver with Ultimate. Brawl and SSB4 are disappointments.

SuperLuigi111

SKTTR

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

3DS has more stages than the Wii U somehow. Nintendo better deliver with Ultimate. Brawl and SSB4 are disappointments.

What are you talking about? 3DS has 42 stages and Wii U has 56 stages.

Untitled

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SuperLuigi111

SKTTR wrote:

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

What are you talking about? 3DS has 42 stages and Wii U has 56 stages.

Untitled

Seems like it has more. It definitely has a lot of good stages that are nowhere to be found on the Wii U version. A lot of new versions at that. Wii U makes use of a lot of recycled stages, while offering almost nothing new that is worth playing on.

SuperLuigi111

Grumblevolcano

@SuperLuigi111 3DS has 12 returning stages (14 if you count Battlefield and Final Destination), Wii U has 21 returning stages (23 if you count Battlefield and Final Destination), Ultimate has at least 96 returning stages (at least 99 if you include Battlefield, Big Battlefield and Final Destination).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Avner91

pikku wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

Regroupement de prêt immo
what you said, Sylver.
There needs to be a better online too, and they shouldn't rush it like they did with Brawl's. When you rush something, it never turns out to be what you wanted. That's why they need to be more careful if they do make a Smash Bros. 4.

When you rush your game, peoplecomplain when you don't rush your game people complain. sheesh make up your minds, people

Hi, but yes! rushing while playing is more than normal, because you can also be stressful you know!

Avner91

alexplanet2002

I absolutely love that Super Smash Bros Ultimate has all the characters from all previous games in the series.

Alex Lippeatt

card-crunch78

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Wii U version is a little harder than the 3DS version?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic