Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 301 to 320 of 14,702

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

301. Posted:

Zelda/whisk would be replaced with zelda/impa

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

302. Posted:

Hi Jakor, I'm SSBF from Smashboards.

BTW, you might want to add Genesect and Meloetta image (tell Oasis_S to make one since Sage of Ice's one won't work).

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Jakor

303. Posted:

Hello, nice to see you here.

Yeah, I'll add as much images I can, I also have a few from other people as well. They will be included in the third version.

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

304. Posted:

Looks like the juicy information is starting to spill out.

Sakurai stated in a tweet that got deleted that two of Mega Man, Isaac, and Geno would be in. Whenever or not he's trolling us remains to be seen, but if true, I'm willing to bet on Mega Man getting in and Isaac looks more likely than ever.

Although this also makes Geno a possibility, which I like.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Adam

305. Posted:

That link just directs you to a forum, not a specific post. Claiming something was in a deleted tweet is something anyone could do without evidence possible one way or the other, anyway.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

306. Posted:

Gaga stated in a tweet that got deleted that she will be in. Whenever or not she's trolling us remains to be seen, but if true, I'm willing to bed on Gaga getting in more likely than ever.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

307. Posted:

Didn't the game just start active devlopment 4 months ago. And why would samurai leak on twitter something that will probably have a trailer next week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

308. Posted:

astarisborn94 wrote:

Sakurai stated in a tweet that got deleted that two of Mega Man, Isaac, and Geno would be in. Whenever or not he's trolling us remains to be seen, but if true, I'm willing to bet on Mega Man getting in and Isaac looks more likely than ever.

Someone tweeted him asking about them and he replied with 2 out of 3.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Jakor

309. Posted:

The version 3.0 of the Roster Maker is now available. Go to this page for more information and to download it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post1427...

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14277009#post14277009

AuthorMessage

Adam

310. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

I'm willing to bed on Gaga getting in more likely than ever.

No one ever truly doubted your willingness to bed her, but I don't think it likely you will get in.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

311. Posted:

The 2 out of 3 thing is fake, btw.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

312. Posted:

I wish I had VIP passes to watch these Smash Bros. games go through development... I wish Nintendo had special contests for that.. :(

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

313. Posted:

astarisborn94 wrote:

Mega Man: Unlikely, but don't count him out.
Issac: Almost a dead cert

Geno: If he is in
http://files.sharenator.com/funny_dog_pictures_omg1_OMG_pics-...

But he probably is just trolling :(
P.S What's his Twitter account? I searched it up on Google and couldn't find anything

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

314. Posted:

It's been proven fake. Someone just shopped his Twitter page to include it.

Also, Sakurai isn't one to announce or say such things on his twitter account anyhow.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

315. Posted:

Since TBD loves to lock threads after I've thoughtfully typed up lengthy responses..

What minor details would you like to be included

Oh I do have one wish but it is a detail so small, I'm not sure it's worth mentioning. But I guess I'll just come out with it. Online multiplayer that actually works.

Now I know what some of you are thinking, 'Hey Alex how can you be so selfish that you'd like such a minor detail to be included?"

And the answer is I just don't know. For some it would seem completely reasonable if a large portion of the game didn't work correctly, but for visionaries like me I think it may just be possible.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

316. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Since TBD loves to lock threads after I've thoughtfully typed up lengthy responses..

Oh I do have one wish but it is a detail so small, I'm not sure it's worth mentioning. But I guess I'll just come out with it. Online multiplayer that actually works.

Now I know what some of you are thinking, 'Hey Alex how can you be so selfish that you'd like such a minor detail to be included?"

And the answer is I just don't know. For some it would seem completely reasonable if a large portion of the game didn't work correctly, but for visionaries like me I think it may just be possible.

Not really selfish. That's a reasonable request. Online in Brawl was absolutely terrible :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

317. Posted:

Everyone (including myself) seems to be talking about mostly the character roster and the improvement on the gameplay. But what about more of the minor things in the series that will (hopefully) be upgraded? First, trophies. I sure hope the ones here actually move around and have animation, like in Kid Icarus: Uprising. That would make them all the more fun to collect for me! And there is another subtle extra I'd like to see continued. Remember the secret messages that the Star Fox characters and Snake would have on their stages? I think it would be awesome to have that spread to other game series. For example, I can very easily see Pit conversing with Palutena, Viridi, and others about the opponents he is fighting, like what Snake did with his comrades. What other small, subtle details would you like to see return/come about?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Henmii

318. Posted:

As for the roster: Of course they will switch up things. Some characters will get the axe, while others get added. Anyway, as far as Nintendo characters go I am pretty served. Well, King K Rool is a must, Hades is almost a given, Rosalina and E Gadd could be fun too!

As for third-party characters: Sonic definitely should stay in! Since Namco Bandai are working on it, I say Pacman is a given. But I could also see Klonoa, or Red Savarin, or Tekken/Soul Calibur characters! But the first thing many people shouted was Tales characters! Well, that could work to! In fact many characters could work if done right! Personally I think it's time that SSB opens up to the world, by including lots of third-party characters! I would love to see Megaman, Bomberman, Banjo Kazooie, Rayman, etc! We will see!

I also think Level 5 should be honered in a way! After all they make good and very popular DS/3DS games! I think something Professor Layton related could be in it, like a stage or assist trophy. And Endou Mamoru (Mark Evans) from Inazuma Eleven could be a cool playable character! What do you say? You Americans don't know Inazuma Eleven and soccer isn't very popular in your country? It doesn't matter! No American/European knew Lucas (from Mother 3) but we got him anyway. And we loved him!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

319. Posted:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

[/div]

Not really selfish. That's a reasonable request. Online in Brawl was absolutely terrible :O

It was unplayable for me. Every match I ever went into lagged horribly. It's a shame, too, I would have loved to play it online.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Tomatoboxer

320. Posted:

@WingedFish: More secret messages would be a good idea!
I'd like leaderboards for the stadium events, and a return to each character having their own Target Test stage. I also think that different character tints/skins should be expanded on. It would make more sense to me to make Dr. Mario a skin for Mario than a completely separate character, for instance. And if DK had a Funky Kong skin, I would use it exclusively when playing as him.

Tomatoboxer