Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 27,917

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Here's my list of what music would be good for the Super Mario Galaxy stage.

Good Egg Galaxy

Gusty Garden Galaxy

Buoy Base Galaxy

Purple Coin Comet

Sky Station Galaxy

Bowser battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Final Bowser Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2

it should be only mario galaxy 2 ones since the stage is super mario galaxy 2

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@TheGreatGalaxy: Uh, no, it's a mix of both games. The actual planet that the characters fight on is Gateway Galaxy from the first game. It's also a mix in that Starship Mario from SMG2 with Lubba on board and the planet with the second boss from the first game appear in the same area.

really? I guess I didn't have a great look at it, and btw @TheGreatGamer *

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

SomeBitTripFan

Could everyone post links instead of embedding the video? It's tasking on others devices.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

DreamyViridi

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Anyone else think it'd be great if Super Smash made fun of itself/other games? Like maybe in brief cutscenes and such? I know Sakurai said they were omitting cutscenes but think about it. In Brawl they had cutscenes featuring the characters in more serious situations, but why not take a more humorous perspective? I'd love to see some official scene poking fun at Samus' "authorization" with Adam, or Link smashing pots and returning to the scene with new pots (kind of like the Lindsey Stirling pot smashing video), or stuff like that. Maybe it's a poor idea but I think it'd be awesome to put it Smash Bros.

I've said this before but cutscene bloopers would be hilarious! Even if Smash 4 just provided Brawl Bloopers, I'd be fine with that so long as they'd make me laugh my butt off!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm a little perplexed by people claiming Rosalina will be playable just because there's a Super Mario Galaxy stage. With that logic, there should be Miis because of the Pilotwings Resort stage. It could happen, but I'm skeptical. I think it's more likely she'll be a background character.

But don't you know the way of a rabid Smash Bros. roster fan? The second a character, either new and/or playable, is known in a recent Nintendo game then he/she/it must be in the roster!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arminillo

Sakurai actually revealed Xerneas, which could mean a stage.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

PanicPuppet

Now we've got "Rosalina as a newcomer" speculation following the Mario Galaxy stage reveal.

I wouldn't mind her joining the roster personally; she's certainly one of the more realistic choices.

PanicPuppet

Dark-Luigi

They have been giving her a little bit of spotlight lately. Like in 3D World, and (probably?) in Mario Party: Island Tour. So I think it might be possible if she made the cut. Or not, eh, we'll find out.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Snagrio

Here's a good question for all of ya. For those of you getting both the Wii U and 3DS versions, and assuming both come out at or around the same time, which one will you play first?

Without a doubt the Wii U version for me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

Here's a good question for all of ya. For those of you getting both the Wii U and 3DS versions, and assuming both come out at or around the same time, which one will you play first?

Without a doubt the Wii U version for me.

obviously Wii U

Pootypie

CThrash13

I'm not sure if I'll get the new Smash Bros. or not, and by that time, I should have a Wii U and 3DS. I'm definitely following all the news though, and the inclusion of the Mario Galaxy world really grabbed my attention.

That being said, I honestly can't see why anyone would choose the 3DS version over the Wii U version unless they just have more time to play the 3DS version. Playing the game in beautiful HD and on a big screen has to be the way to go with this kind of game. I'm sure it's going to look and play amazing, and I'll definitely be getting the Wii U version if anything.

CThrash13

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Thrash13 - Can't say no to Smash Bros. on the go though.
Being able to play the game anywhere with your 3DS will be pretty sweet.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LeVideoGamer

@WingedSnagret Wii U. Smash Bros. is made for the big screen.

I'll only get the 3DS version if it has noticeable differences, and even then I probably won't play it as much as the Wii U version.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

CThrash13

@DreamyViridi- Fair enough! I've never enjoyed playing on the go as much, but I'm about to experience the 3DS for myself next month. I may end up loving it and getting both versions of certain games. But for Smash Bros., it's going to look outstanding in HD on the big screen. Will you be getting both or just the 3DS version?

CThrash13

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Thrash13 - I intend to get both as I hope to have a Wii U at that point. No denying dem HD graphics of the Wii U but 3DS may also have its charm and I know what I'll be doing when I'm out and about with nothing better to do. At home, I'll probably spend more time with the Wii U version, while 3DS gets its occasional fill.

Mario Maker Levels

OdnetninAges

DreamyViridi wrote:

I intend to get both as I hope to have a Wii U at that point. No denying dem HD graphics of the Wii U but 3DS may also have its charm and I know what I'll be doing when I'm out and about with nothing better to do. At home, I'll probably spend more time with the Wii U version, while 3DS gets its occasional fill.

Same.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

cookiex

I'll be prioritizing the Wii U version. Smash Bros is best at home in front of a TV (this time in glorious HD) and a group of friends to play with.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Happy_Mask

Not to be repetitive or anything, but we still need wonder red. ;_________; If there's a W101 stage, it'll definitely have Jerginga Planet Destruction form as a track. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Orngeblu

PMBR, please stop, I cannot contain my HYPE!!

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic