Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 27,917

zoroarkrules25

Calling it now, rosalina is playable and is the next announced. I am loving this stage though, the anti gravity will be amazing.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Orngeblu

Wow, that stage looks really good. It looks like, on the picture of the day, you see Samus's projectile, I think it'll curve around the planet and not just go straight.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

WrappedInBlack

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Calling it now, rosalina is playable and is the next announced. I am loving this stage though, the anti gravity will be amazing.

Nope... they only showing veterans right now... actually having multiple newcomers announced in a quick fashion would be a nice Christmas present. Wouldn't you say?

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Pootypie

I'm just wondering if you can go all around the planet

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Budda

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I have that feeling that it will turn out like on Geen Hill Zone on Brawl.
It will be a very short dead end, and you have to really watch out that you don't kill yourself by accident. ^^

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Pootypie

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I have that feeling that it will turn out like on Geen Hill Zone on Brawl.
It will be a very short dead end, and you have to really watch out that you don't kill yourself by accident. ^^

all we can do is hope

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

BandG

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mario galaxy?!? Yes!! Why not put in some bosses that could get in the way? Such as digga-leg or Megaleg? Also, now I really can't shake the feeling that Rosalina will appear some where.

With your logic a Pianta should have been a character in Brawl because of the Delfino Plaza stage. Seriously that makes no sense saying that

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Snagrio

BandG wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Mario galaxy?!? Yes!! Why not put in some bosses that could get in the way? Such as digga-leg or Megaleg? Also, now I really can't shake the feeling that Rosalina will appear some where.

With your logic a Pianta should have been a character in Brawl because of the Delfino Plaza stage. Seriously that makes no sense saying that

Actually now that you mention it it's rather odd that there weren't any Piantas to be seen in Brawl's Delfino Plaza stage. :/

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LeVideoGamer

The challenger approaching banner is gone, so I think a new one is coming soon. I'm calling Captain Falcon on Thursday, 23 years to the day the original F-Zero was released in Japan.

@DestinyMan Purple Coins, Melty Monster Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy, The Star Festival, Sky Station Galaxy, and the Theme of Super Mario Galaxy 2. I would've said Yoshi Star Galaxy, but that could be a song for Yoshi's stage.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

LeVideoGamer

@DestinyMan Two new stages in under a week would be really cool. Maybe a new item could be revealed, like the super leaf or something.

However, I'm refusing to be sucked into the Rosalina hype. I honestly don't think she's that important, and if I'm wrong and she does happen to be playable, I'll be disappointed. I won't be happy if Toad or Bowser Jr. are revealed next week, either.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Steven9wii

question: is yoshi going to make an appearance soon? i used him alot!

i have a wii u! send me a request with the message "nintendo life" in it without quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8795-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Steven9wii | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Steven9wii wrote:

Yoshi should make his appearance...........
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

This stage needs more (puts on shades) PURPLE COINS!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

LeVideoGamer wrote:

I'm calling Captain Falcon on Thursday, 23 years to the day the original F-Zero was released in Japan.

Sounds like a solid prediction to me. Next to Yoshi, Captain Falcon is the most requested veteran, even though both are guaranteed to return and so I guess they just want to see him revealed sooner rather than later.

Considering Thursday is also Super Mario 3D World's release in Japan, however, I wouldn't rule out Sakurai showing something related to the game appearing in the new Smash Bros. games.

After I read this I went to the site, and I found out Yoshi is still not announced, I couldn't believe it

Pootypie

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Steven9wii wrote:

Yoshi should make his appearance...........
Untitled

Listen to this guy. Anyway, I bet Sakurai loves to keep us at suspense.

Wheeler

Jazzer94

All I need is Captain Falcon and Ness and I'll be happy.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic