Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 27,917

kkslider5552000

I refer to a previous point that everyone from the original Smash Bros. should/will be in the game. Yoshi was my main during basically the entirety of my time in Melee before I took a break about a year before Brawl's release (for lulz, my main is now Ice Climbers), so I'd be devastated if he was for some insane reason taken out.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Happy_Mask

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Now that Marth is back, we just need to wait on Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight, and Zero Suit Samus.

Eh, Game and Watch and Wario will be there, at the very least. I believe Metaknight will depend entirely on whether or not he is in the new 3ds Kirby, and I'm getting the feeling Samus is just in her suit this time around.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OdnetninAges

Marth looks pretty awesome in this game!

i personally hope Chrom joins too, but I'm glad to see Marth.

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm noticing the lack of Yoshi, which for many people will be/is a big red light. As a veteran and one of the eight original smashers, can't help but wonder, where is he? I'm sure he'll be in. It's kind of a given but still, something to note. Food for thought if you will.

Yeah, I thought that too. It's surprising to me that he hasn't been revealed yet, but just about all the 'original 8' have. (Not counting secret characters.)

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm noticing the lack of Yoshi, which for many people will be/is a big red light. As a veteran and one of the eight original smashers, can't help but wonder, where is he? I'm sure he'll be in. It's kind of a given but still, something to note. Food for thought if you will.

Yeah, I thought that too. It's surprising to me that he hasn't been revealed yet, but just about all the 'original 8' have. (Not counting secret characters.)

Actually, Yoshi is the ONLY one of the original 8 who hasn't been revealed yet. Heck, the other 7 have been known from the first trailer at E3. Very odd...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

WingedSnagret wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Actually, Yoshi is the ONLY one of the original 8 who hasn't been revealed yet. Heck, the other 7 have been known from the first trailer at E3. Very odd...

That's what I'm saying. Why would they NOT reveal Yoshi yet? It doesn't make any sense to cut him, and it's not like he was a secret character like Ness, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff. (Luigi got a pass because it's the Year of Luigi, according to Sakurai. I'm not sure what the deal is with Marth though, as he was a secret character in both Melee and Brawl.)

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

That's what I'm saying. Why would they NOT reveal Yoshi yet? It doesn't make any sense to cut him, and it's not like he was a secret character like Ness, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff. (Luigi got a pass because it's the Year of Luigi, according to Sakurai. I'm not sure what the deal is with Marth though, as he was a secret character in both Melee and Brawl.)

I would say, as @DestinyMan has mentioned, that he's being saved to be revealed for one of the upcoming Yoshi games (like Yarn or New Island), but considering how skewed the initially thought out character reveal schedule has gotten, i.e., one per month or so, I have no idea anymore.

Snagrio

PrincessSugoi

Marth is so puurty. Even Peach thinks so.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Happy_Mask

I can't help but think Marth kinda feels out of place now. Like, Snake out of place. ._."

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"We gave Marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and newer games."

Maining him when this game launches.

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I can't help but think Marth kinda feels out of place now. Like, Snake out of place. ._."

I have no idea why anyone could feel that way. ._.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

Yeah, Marth looks fine to me. I don't see anything that makes him out of place.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"We gave Marth a full makeover, giving him design elements from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and newer games."

Now I see Marth is a he Sakurai said it himself, but seriously they made him look so girly

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Snagrio

Now that I think about it, Marth's face and hair in HD looks he could fit into a new Final Fantasy game.

Snagrio

Wheeler

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

All hail King Marth. Nice to see his New Mystery Of The Emblem outfit.

Wheeler

Mickey

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

They should've also given him a full shower. Don't get me wrong, I like the rest of him, but isn't anyone else noticing how oily his hair looks?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Blast

Marth will prolly be in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

Blastoise-san wrote:

Marth will prolly be in Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei for Wii U.

I thought all Fire Emblem characters will be in it?

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I don't see how anyone can look out of place cause it's just a huge crossover...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

GamecubeMan

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

This design looks WAY different than Awankening's! I kinda like this one better. Someone should post a side by side comparison of them post.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I don't see how anyone can look out of place cause it's just a huge crossover...

The issue is that he looks too good in comparison to everyone else, he's just not in the same plain.

Bigtime

I think all the characters look like they don't belong on the same screen since the art style change. Not painfully so though, just having every character really detailed in Brawl compared to only a select few that require it in this new version make it seem that way.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic