Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,881 to 27,900 of 27,917

jtmnm

Has anyone else here been sentenced to Banland/For Glory Hell before? If so, can you provide an estimate as to how long I have left? I've been in for about one week.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

You mean like rage quit, or cheating or something?, all I know is that the more you do something bad, the longer the you are blocked out.

Started playing For Glory again, my youtube channel gets most replays that I remember to save!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@JTMnM - Yeah, I did on 3DS a while back.
Was stuck for about a week and it hasn't happened again since. If this is your first time sentenced, you should be "free" in another couple days at most.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

jtmnm

@Undead_terror I think it happens whenever you are reported X amount of times.

@DreamyViridi I'm still bound and gagged. I actually joined Smash Ladder because of this and am immediately having a better time than I ever have on For Glory/Fun.

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Oh yee, since I been interested in trying it out....ANY BOYS OR GIRLS...or attack helicopters, interested in having a tourney? I'd make one for the weekend, and of course, we can have a vote on rules and such, I'd just want to see how many are interested, not sure many play sm4sh on here any more really...or at least read this thread.

If it does well, we can make it a weekly thing or and probably do something a lil neat afterwards.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

mattlatimer

@OdnetninAges I had a scary incident on for fun when I was playing on the wrecking crew stage where a sonic player starts fighting me and this Ryu player and ignoring this other player not fighting anyone. Ryu KOs me midmatch and during the last 20 seconds of the match sonic uses his taunts and stops fighting all together. right after I KO Ryu in the last few seconds of the match he retaliates with a dash attack on me. Everyone was playing passive besides sonic who was the only player who started the fight. If he wasn't in it we would all be in the fight doing nothing. I sometimes play passive sometimes not. It was one of my passive games.

Edited on by mattlatimer

mattlatimer

Nintendo Network ID: mattlatimer SSF1999

Tsuchinoko

Wow, this topic died

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

jump

I've just realised they still haven't finished off the Smash Amiibo line after all this tie. I'm expecting Fire Emblem Echoes to support the Smash FE amiibo so I went looking for a Corrin.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FGPackers

@jump By the way we are still waiting for Bayonetta and Cloud Amiibos...I think something about it will happen at E3

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Nintendo_Ninja

Something tells me this won't get ported to the Switch. Wouldn't we have heard something by now?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Grumblevolcano

@Nintendo_Ninja Not really, assuming it comes out after June the most sensible point to reveal it is E3. Also March-June is typical Nintendo quantity so releasing after June makes sense from their point of view, look at the first party schedule:

• BotW (March 3rd)
  • 1-2-Switch (March 3rd)
  • MK8 Deluxe (April 28th)
  • ARMS (Most likely late May)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FGPackers

And, maybe, with a June release for Splatoon 2 (right between the corner at E3), a port can be announced at the Expo for an August/September release (still thinking about Bayonetta and Cloud Amiibos)

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

OdnetninAges

Well since we know that the Corrin amiibo is still on the way (thanks to a press release for Fire Emblem Echoes), and we still know that the Bayonetta amiibo is on the way (thanks to a blog post by Platinum Games, though granted that was 6 months ago), I'm willing to bet that there will be a Switch port for these amiibo (as well as Cloud) to launch alongside.

It just seems weird that they'd release these amiibo in 2017 (or 2018?) for a 2014 game. I'm not saying that won't happen, it just seems unlikely to me.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

veeflames

Yeah, I expect a Deluxe version as well. Heck, I'd spend $60 all over again if it came with all the DLC characters, stages, moves, and all the differences between the Wii U and 3DS versions were all meshed together into one. Aaaaaaaaaaand there were new characters as well... I'm thinking the Inklings (they made it into MK8 Deluxe...) and Spring Man from ARMS. That'd be pretty amazing, actually.
@DarthNocturnal Pretty sure the "lack of power" excuse for the Ice Climbers was just a ruse.... and I'm never one to doubt the words of the higher-ups. At the end of the day, I think the real reason the IC weren't included was because there was no time to optimize their gameplay for the (relatively weak) 3DS.
Maybe they'll make it into the Deluxe version. I wouldn't care since I don't main them... but it'll be nice for those who want them.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@DarthNocturnal Huh. You make a very good point about the 8-player Smash thing. Don't blame me... I rarely ever play 8-player Smash nowadays so I basically forgot about it (I think I should return to it, tho... it's certainly a lot of silly fun).
But yeah, 16 Ice Climbers would be a disaster! 8 is most likely fine, though... I mean, the GameCube and Wii did it. But 16? Even on the significantly more powerful Wii U? When we start to consider the complexities of certain stages, I'm having my doubts. I'm guessing some detail would have to get cut out in order to maintain the optimum, preferred performance.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Eel

Can you imagine watching 8 Nanas (and only the Nanas) going at a noticeably lower fps to keep the performance up?

That would be fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

OdnetninAges

DarthNocturnal wrote:

I hope they make it combined version of the Wii U and 3DS versions. All those stages into one version, as well as Smash Tour AND Smash Run... maybe even the trophies. And you thought Wii U and/or 3DS kept you busy.

This is exactly what I'd want the Switch version to be. The 3DS version had some really cool stages that I unfortunately didn't really get to play on that much in multiplayer due to the Wii U version being the default go-to version with my friends whenever we play. (I literally have only one friend that's ever willing to play the 3DS version with me...) Some of those stages would also look excellent in HD (like Magicant and Rainbow Road), and this could also potentially lead to more music choices on these stages (possibly even some new remixes).

I think even if it just adds a few HD versions of 3DS stages (with new music tracks added to them) and all of the DLC content from the Wii U and 3DS versions, it would make for a good "Deluxe" version of the game.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Sisilly_G

Ugh… with alternate poses, they'd better be coming out with Smash Switch. I get that Nintendo doesn't want to prematurely announce it lest it cannibalises sales of the Wii U and/or 3DS versions, but I really, really hope that it is in the works and we aren't just anticipating it in vain. I've held off on buying the DLC in anticipation of it (I have the Mewtwo DLC and some of the early costume/level packs, but that's it).

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic