Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,841 to 27,860 of 27,917

RedFinch

@DarthNocturnal
Yes you're right, it's really darned expensive.

In the end, we'll be getting the Wii U DLC and one of the boys will be chipping in his own savings to get the 3DS DLC.

Cheers, DN

RedFinch

Undead_terror

After doing some stuff and things, let's say I been into the Wii U version MOAR!

Also that makes mii wonder, will My Nintendo have any smash DLC? I would only expect mii outfits if so.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

About the "Projectile item boost" skill, does that only affect items? Or does it affect stuff like Link's bombs?
EDIT: ...Ok then...

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SCRAPPER392

So, I have been currently playing without DIing. In real life you can't float back to the ledge, and I think it's an important topic for Smash players.
The only characters I can understand DIing are characters that have floating/flying abilities.
I've been playing Smash Bros. since the N64, but I think Smash 4 has finally added enough depth to the series to explore some different play styles.
Also, playing the game as a turn based game when there is lag. Just thought I'd point this out.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Rexcalibr

OMG it's hard to get enough people for a tourney, but if you do it's a lot of fun. I picked Roy koopa and fought against a Greninja and he got so frustrated that he threw himself off the stage, then I did my celebratory dance. Someone who played as Captain Falcon ended up winning though.

Can you still save replays? I didn't see the option for it anyore.

Rexcalibr

KO-Cub

Yes, you can still save replays. Should be the 'Y' button.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

gcunit

mattlatimer wrote:

Why is foxs up taunt here I come tilting head down full of excitement

I could use some punctuation in this one. My English is not so hot and I'm struggling to make sense of it.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Shahinshah

Has anybody heard of Super Smash Bros Chinese knock-off? Like is that even legal?????

Shahinshah

KO-Cub

Randomname19 wrote:

Mod to see 1st person view in Mewtwo's prospective.
To see Cloud slide towards you would be frightening.

Mode7

can anyone explain to me why nobody fights in "for fun" anymore? everyone just seems to stand around, and when i try to play, they all gang up on me. i would understand if it was one specific group of friends playing or something, but it's different people every time. i stopped playing about a year ago because of this, and when i tried playing again today, it was the same thing. i don't get it.

Mode7

KO-Cub

Mode7 wrote:

can anyone explain to me why nobody fights in "for fun" anymore? everyone just seems to stand around, and when i try to play, they all gang up on me. i would understand if it was one specific group of friends playing or something, but it's different people every time. i stopped playing about a year ago because of this, and when i tried playing again today, it was the same thing. i don't get it.

That's what Smash online has become. It's a literal joke now.
For Fun isn't For Fun anymore, and For Glory is full of jerks and laggy try hards.

Noctis69

I play for fun/amusement so no character seems OP to me and all are welcomed (: Its not the character ruining the game but the player controlling the character...

Noctis69

YoshiParty

I really need to go back and play this game again at some point. Btw, how does Cloud and Bayonetta play? I kinda stopped caring for the game awhile before Cloud was announced.

I'm just a person on this site, I guess.

Nintendo Network ID: anthonysea

KO-Cub

YoshiParty wrote:

I really need to go back and play this game again at some point. Btw, how does Cloud and Bayonetta play? I kinda stopped caring for the game awhile before Cloud was announced.

They play very good and unique compared to the rest of the cast (Along with Ryu). Cloud is a more powerful little Mac with a gauge mechanic, better air-game and recovery.
And Bayonetta is a fun combo character to play, with moves that all combo, and a counter that slows time.

YoshiParty

KO-Cub wrote:

They play very good and unique compared to the rest of the cast (Along with Ryu). Cloud is a more powerful little Mac with a gauge mechanic, better air-game and recovery.
And Bayonetta is a fun combo character to play, with moves that all combo, and a counter that slows time.

I see. I think I might buy them, then. Thanks for telling me.

Edited on by YoshiParty

I'm just a person on this site, I guess.

Nintendo Network ID: anthonysea

LzWinky

Corrin is obviously the best newcomer

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic