Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,801 to 27,820 of 27,917

IceClimbers

MEWTWO WINS AT A NATIONAL!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Duwang

I think that new characters, while keeping ALL the ones that were DLC for the previous game would be great. Also some upgraded graphics, better framerate, and still keeping the 3DS/N3DS support as well. I really liked being able to play Smash Bros 4. at any time during the day. (Unless I'm at school and my teachers yelling at me not to.) However, I also have some ideas if a new game does come, and if it comes to the 3DS/N3DS as well. 1: being able to set controls like in the WiiU version. And 2: Being able to make you're own stages. That's pretty much all that I can think of that would be good right now. Hope to come up with more ideas soon.

~duwangio

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'''zxcvbnm,./zxcvbnm,./

jump

^My only complaint about the FE characters was they were largley sword users with no Tiki, pegasus knights or mages included instead for variety. I also found custom avatars an odd choice in general as chances are they wont look like anything like my avatar.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DreamyViridi

@jump: Although all of the FE characters in Smash use swords; I think Robin and Corrin can count as variety, representing the series' mages and dragons respectfully.

I can see Lucina working as lance representation if another Smash game happens with next to no character cuts.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KO-Cub

Let's keep Lucina as an alt idea for now on.
Because if you're gonna have a lance Fe character, then just go with Ephraim.

I'm also sceptical about giving Corrin the rights as 'variety', I mean I get it, but Corrin is just Melee Marth with not tip and a powerful counter.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Rexcalibr

jump wrote:

^My only complaint about the FE characters was they were largley sword users with no Tiki, pegasus knights or mages included instead for variety. I also found custom avatars an odd choice in general as chances are they wont look like anything like my avatar.

That's a good point. It would have been interesting if each pallet/color would have been a different look. When I played Fire Emblem Awakening, I made my guy look as mean, big and burly as possible with short hair with a scar on his face. I hate the default male Robin in Smash Bros. He looks like a little boy, but I guess that is the "anime" look people find appealing.

Rexcalibr

jump

Rexcalibr wrote:

jump wrote:

That's a good point. It would have been interesting if each pallet/color would have been a different look. When I played Fire Emblem Awakening, I made my guy look as mean, big and burly as possible with short hair with a scar on his face. I hate the default male Robin in Smash Bros. He looks like a little boy, but I guess that is the "anime" look people find appealing.

On the otherside of that with Fates still not out in the UK yet I may just use the standard Corrin as my avatar when I finally do play Fates as I'm now so use to as playing as that person in Smash and thinking of them as the Fates main character.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

OdnetninAges

jump wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

jump wrote:

On the otherside of that with Fates still not out in the UK yet I may just use the standard Corrin as my avatar when I finally do play Fates as I'm now so use to as playing as that person in Smash and thinking of them as the Fates main character.

This was actually what I did with my first two playthroughs of Fates. I used the default male Corrin for Birthright and a female black haired Corrin (whom I named "Kamui") for Conquest, as they were the ones I was used to using in Smash. I made my own for Revelation, though.

On an unrelated note, do we still not have release dates for the Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta amiibo? I could have picked up Mario & Luigi today, but decided to hold off.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Grumblevolcano

@OdnetninAges Yeah, the final 3 Smash characters still don't have a release date. In fact in a month and 4 days (June 17th), all the announced amiibo (cards and figures) except those 3 (and the 2nd Splatoon wave) will be already out.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KO-Cub

When's the update?

yokokazuo

@KO-Cub it looks like they've only said it will arrive in the middle of May so there is no set date.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

IceClimbers

So apparently Bayonetta was the only character touched. RIP Bayo.

She's not horrible now, but unfortunately is now rather inaccurate to her games.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LadyCharlie

what has Sakurai done to my Bayonetta
what have they done

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

NintendoFan64

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Ding dong, the witch is nerfed.

Which old witch?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

martinskrtel37

good, i hate bayonetta

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Kai_

She doesn't really feel much different..?

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

KO-Cub

Neurotic_Biotic wrote:

She doesn't really feel much different..?

Try Downward After Burner Kick and get a 0-death. You'll see it then.

But really? This patch was only for Bayo?
Jigglypuff tho!

@KO-Cub Please don't try to beat the profanity filter by partially censoring. Thanks.

Edited on by gcunit

Kai_

@KO-Cub oh, tbf I was never doing those 0 death combos anyway so I guess I wouldn't notice too much.

But yeah it's kinda sad that this was probably the last patch and some of them have been left in the dirt.

Edit:
So after playing a bit more they seem to have ruined all her combos, even heel slide into witch twist? They specifically advertised her as being able to do this stuff and now she can't, wth.

Edited on by Kai_

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic