Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,701 to 27,720 of 27,917

Kai_

Killed by dragon counter off one hit of a jab, gg.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

LzWinky

Woah, everything's different. Time to smash some more!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GrizzlyArctos

@OdnetninAges: Being able to use Witch Time on both the Hands and Master Core really made it more enjoyable for me. Almost felt like I was playing a 2D Bayonetta.

Yes, I like bears.

martinskrtel37

i hate bayonetta

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Captain_Toad

@Morpheel: Same.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KO-Cub

Sakurai says he's thankful for the smash fans and he's finally stopped development. Hopefully this doesn't stop patches, because Work still needs to be done.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

OneBagTravel

KO-Cub wrote:

Sakurai says he's thankful for the smash fans and he's finally stopped development. Hopefully this doesn't stop patches, because Work still needs to be done.

A recent article talked about how there will be balance patches. I imagine they're stopping future content.

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

OneBagTravel wrote:

KO-Cub wrote:

A recent article talked about how there will be balance patches. I imagine they're stopping future content.

Thank goodness, because we have this glitch around.

So far it only works on Zero suit samus.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

And this...... Actually this is a bit hilarious.

Kai_

Oh my gosh Toon Link is so obnoxious to play against, seem to be way more of them lately.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Rexcalibr

After playing with the new DLC, I find it hard to argue that Bayonett and Corrin aren't slightly over powered. Especially with their reach, and Corrin's counter seems to react much stronger than Ike, Lucina and the others.

Rexcalibr

jump

Bayonetta better be in the next Smash game as I can't imagine as not playing her now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

KO-Cub

Honestly, I don't think I can deal with a lot of characters this Gen to be next gen. Half of the DLC characters is an example. Brawl had a good feel for the character appearance and you can look at it without questioning why a lot. Replace all the DLC characters with no DLC characters next gen. Quite costly for characters that should have been in the game, Ryu and Cloud we get, but Lucas, Mewtwo, Roy? Why DLC?

Here, we have pointless clones, so I don't wanna see Lucina or Dr. Mario if they aren't gonna get a unique moveset and decent representation compared to characters that have amazing hype and potential. Mewtwo was lack luster for DLC compared to Corrin and Bayo, they either get a better Pokemon or improve Mew2. Don't wanna see Duck Hunt, RosaLuma, Greninja and some of the FE cast.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Boyd

@DarthNocturnal I loved the Ice Climbers in brawl but...I have new favorites!
I wish they had a Animal Crossing Villager though, the animals not the creepy looking kid in it.

Untitled

Edited on by Boyd

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

Shinion

@KO-Cub: you're forgetting that this is a game that was made and developed by a team of people working on a budget and a time schedule that were already behind on the schedule they set themselves at the beginning of that year. Including all of those 7 DLC characters plus the stages would've taken a significant amount of time and would most certainly have resulted in an equally significant delay, not even mentioning that 3 of them required the permission of other companies, permission that may well have been impossible to get during development of the main game.

Oh and you're not the only one for whom they're making characters for.

Remember those two quite important factors and you may realise how trivial your concerns are in the grand scheme of things.

Shinion

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic