Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,621 to 27,640 of 27,917

TeeJay

They release the DLC at 9pm. Right as I start work. Nintendo has a strange definition of the word "afternoon".

I'm so salty right now how am I going to get through work today

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

IceClimbers

Short hop d-air with Bayo STAGE SPIKES!!! It sends the opponent flying (and not straight up either). Great kill move.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

Geez this update is big

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

Welp, I got every single piece of DLC now for both versions, the new characters are great but will need to get use to them, will also be making mii fighters shortly (any recommendation moves for some of the new mii outfits would be great, want to make them like as official as possible with the right moves).

Was playing classic with Corrin on the 3DS on Corneria...a Wolfen was flying around...

Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Well... I got them, no problem on 3DS... Waiting on Wii U download now. I'm a bit surprised at the lack of problems... Maybe a lot of people are just not as hyped as me...?

Anyway, both characters are pretty awesome from what I've played so far. I also like that Lost in Thoughts All Alone was added to the 3DS version, too. I'll use it in Smash Run, I guess. Still wish there was a new stage for Kamui/Corrin, though...

I also thought the Bayonetta trophies were Wii U exclusive, but nope...

Ahh, it's finished on Wii U. Now, to check that Palutena's Guidance...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

LzWinky

I just had a great match with a Bayonetta in For Fun. I dodged Mario's FInal Smash and killed her, and then taunted. She came down and smashed me and taunted as well. It ended in a Sudden Death with me dying

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I am amazing with Corrin but terrible with Bayonetta

Blue_Blur

Corrin is the new champion of sudden death.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Boyd

@Blue_Blur I wish they would add Silver or Shadow from Sonic The Hedgehog. Also i would like to see Young Link or a Animal Crossing Villager that would be nice!
Edit: I would LOVE to see a Punch out Character as well.

Edited on by Boyd

“Aw, that's a bunch of hooey! Survival on a battlefield depends on experience and luck. Nothing more! If you dive into battle with a conceited attitude, you'll end up dead no matter what blood is in your veins!”
—Boyd

Blue_Blur

@Boyd: Silver and Shadow being added to smash is my dream! lol I would LOVE it if that happened!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Eel

Well, we already have an Animal Crossing villager and a Punch Out character.

A young Link too, technically.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

So I won my first ever 1v1 against Bayonetta. Yay! That match was a great one, too. Excellent use of moves and combos.
I feel like Bayonetta's just right as an opponent. Not too fast like Cloud, and not too "overpowered" like Roy. Attack power and her knockbacks feel just right without feeling too unfair. It'll be interesting to see how Bayo's meta evolves.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MegaMari0

I was playing the 3ds version. A lot of people were testing the two characters. There were better Corrins than Bayos. Still won 99% of my battles against them. Very nice.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

KO-Cub

Morpheel wrote:

I couldn't figure out Bayonetta's final smash at all haha.

It's in the games name. Just keep Smashing things.

Boyd wrote:

@Blue_Blur I wish they would add Silver or Shadow from Sonic The Hedgehog. Also i would like to see Young Link or a Animal Crossing Villager that would be nice!

• Not another SEGA character in general?
  • Not Wolf Link or Impa?

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

I've only been messing around with the two in training but I already have a decent idea of how to play them decently. Both are very fun characters. Done right, Bayo can recover from almost anything!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Shinion

Corrin is now already my favourite Fire Emblem character is Smash and Bayonetta could easily become my all-round favourite. So well done.

Shinion

TeeJay

Well I had to wait til I was done working to play so I haven't had much time with them, maybe about 2 hours or so, but I've gotten a whole lot better with Corrin. His back air threw me off for a while because I'm so used to how Robin's and Lucina's back air works.

My Bayonetta is still a mess, though. I'll have to wait for Jtails to post a Bayonetta guide, haha.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic