Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 27,917

Mickey

DreamyViridi wrote:

I mean yeah, she's popular and all that hocus-pocus but what can she do that's from the games?

I remind you, not having any skills in fighting has never been an issue in the Smash Bros. franchise.
Untitled

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Wheeler

Mickey wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I mean yeah, she's popular and all that hocus-pocus but what can she do that's from the games?

I remind you, not having any skills in fighting has never been an issue in the Smash Bros. franchise.
Untitled

Guess you haven't seen F-Zero Densetsu.

He's also a bounty hunter. So I'm sure he's trained in combat.

Wheeler

Orngeblu

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Orngeblu: No. This one.
Untitled
Link's attacks have low K.O. potential when he was in Brawl; Forward Smash until the 2nd hit, Up Smash, Spin Attack (the only exception was his Down Smash). Hell, even Toon Link is better than Link.

Yeah, that's Down Tilt. I actually almost forgot his Dtilt could spike. .-. They haven't said anything about removing any of his spikes, except for the new Dair spike they just added, which they said they might remove after some testing, to see if it's too powerful or not.

I know. But with that logic they should remove Ganondorf's, then. His Meteor Smash is the most powerful. But who knows.

But pulling his spike off is hard if you're playing against a decent player. Unless you mean power as in it's knock-down?

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I never really liked to play as Link

Haha, I actually don't like playing as Brawl link (and sure I won't like Smash 4 link either) mainly because of his appearance. I'd choose melee Link, though, because I love his sound effects and maybe because Melee link's colors are brighter than in Brawl, haha.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

OdnetninAges

DestinyMan wrote:

What WarioWare newcomer would you like to see?
Kat & Ana
Untitled
Mona
Untitled
Ashley
Untitled

Pyoro. ._.

lol, but seriously, I'd choose Ashley. She's my 2nd favorite WarioWare character, right after 9-Volt.

But if anything, I think it's more likely that Kat and Ana will be playable. Mainly because, as @DreamyViridi said, they had a trophy in Brawl... The only character trophy other than Wario himself to be exact, and they were an Assist Trophy as well.

(I'd like to think that Kat&Ana, Little Mac, Issac and Saki would have a better chance of getting in by being Assist Trophies in Brawl, but whither or not that makes a difference is yet to be determined.)

And speaking of Wario, I hope we get a stage or at least some music from the Wario Land series in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U or Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. I love WarioWare as much as the next guy, but Wario Land deserves some love too.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Mickey

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Mickey wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled

Guess you haven't seen F-Zero Densetsu.

He's also a bounty hunter. So I'm sure he's trained in combat.

That came out after Super Smash Bros. 64 (and Melee). Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch originated in Smash Bros.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Wheeler

@Mickey: Even before Smash Bros, he's was already a trained bounty hunter.
Untitled

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Azooooz

Marth from Fire Emblem joins the game!!!!

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Hunter-D

Looking good. He was a bit of a pansy in the past. More of a man now

Hunter-D

FishieFish

Chrom is probably going to be next!
His hair looks awesome!

"No one said you could touch."

Hunter-D

I doubt they'd show any newcomers this soon, I think new characters will be shown off when it's a bit closer to the release date. If you've noticed they've only been confirming previous smash Bros characters ever since the E3 reveal and there are a few more returning fighters that need to be confirmed.

-Captain Falcon
-Ness
-Falco
-Yoshi
-Ganandorf
-Ice Climbers
-Jigglypuff
-Mr Game & Watch

Those are the Smash veterans that have yet to be confirmed.

Edited on by Hunter-D

Hunter-D

Caryslan

Hmm.. I figured Marth would be back. I hope Ike makes it in.

Caryslan

mamp

Hunter-D wrote:

Looking good. He was a bit of a pansy in the past. More of a man now

IDK he keeps looking pretty girly to me at least the face area.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

cookiex

Sweet, a character announcement on my birthday!

Now I want Chrom please.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

mamp

cookiex wrote:

Sweet, a character announcement on my birthday!

Now I want Chrom please.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Hunter-D

mamp wrote:

IDK he keeps looking pretty girly to me at least the face area.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. That's just how he was designed. Overall he doesn't look as feminine as his Melee & Brawl days. His entire body is more based on previous FE titles. I first got a Shadow Dragon vibe but when you pay attention to his attire it's based on Mystery of the Emblem.

Edited on by Hunter-D

Hunter-D

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
"Marth joins the battle!! Once again, everyone will be overwhelmed by his magnificent sword skills!!"
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Wow, finally a new character! I guess I lost the bet against @LeVideoGamer either way how does Marth not look like a girl?
They added Marth, now hopefully they added Ike. I know he was OP but they can weaken him a little.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Glad he's back, Marth looks amazing.

I was already guessing he would be back, I prefer Ike though

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

WrappedInBlack

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Wow, finally a new character! I guess I lost the bet against @LeVideoGamer either way how does Marth not look like a girl?
They added Marth, now hopefully they added Ike. I know he was OP but they can weaken him a little.

Don't know why u agreed to it, it was obvious a character would be shown within the time given... Don't even know why he said newcomer in cause they seem to be saving those for later.

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic