Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,401 to 27,420 of 27,917

Pootypie

Kizashi wrote:

Thank you UGXwolf, just thank you.
I've been reading mostly disappointed comments on the latter smash direct, and it was seriously irritating.
You stole my words on your comments up there, it seems like people don't realise what a dlc character as corrin is.
Whatever if it's a sword fighter, a fire emblem character or anything. It's a NEW character, with a NEW gameplay, another discovery to enjoy or not. And this, we only know when we try. Certain characters don't appeal to us, but when we give them a shot, we sometimes realise we were missing something.
It just looks like people couldn't bear that their fav character didn't make it and are spitting their rage on a character for stupid reasons.

Bayonetta is the only character i wont try because she sucks. Hell I'd prefer Cory Baxter or Goku over. Goku is a MUCH better fit than bayonetta in my opinion. Thats how much i despise her.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

Relevant.

UntitledPeople need to seriously quit whining about sword fighters.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

Tsurii wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

Kizashi wrote:

I've been reading mostly disappointed comments on the latter smash direct, and it was seriously irritating.
You stole my words on your comments up there, it seems like people don't realise what a dlc character as corrin is.
Whatever if it's a sword fighter, a fire emblem character or anything. It's a NEW character, with a NEW gameplay, another discovery to enjoy or not. And this, we only know when we try. Certain characters don't appeal to us, but when we give them a shot, we sometimes realise we were missing something.
It just looks like people couldn't bear that their fav character didn't make it and are spitting their rage on a character for stupid reasons.

Bayonetta is the only character i wont try because she sucks. Hell I'd prefer Cory Baxter or Goku over. Goku is a MUCH better fit than bayonetta in my opinion. Thats how much i despise her.

Untitled

Im sorry i differ in opinion, do i have to have the same opinion as yours?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Iggly

The amount of complaints I've seen over the past 2 days about Bayonetta and Corrin has been pretty cringeworthy tbh.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Pootypie

Im sure if she was the ABSOLUTE #1 they wouldnt have added in "among realizable characters." I bet k rool was higher but sakurai in his defense would say "has not been in a dk game lately" or "character that will be in future games." He cant explain duck hunt, game and watch, or rob. I know they are iconic but they are so contradictory to sakurai's statements. Also nobody knew corrin yet he said "realizable characters," pretty funny. Im losing respect for him as he can be sooo twisted with his words.

Pootypie

Megas75

Can't say I care much for Corrin(especially since Fates hasn't come out yet) but I'm freaking pumped for Bayonetta

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Pootypie

Iggly wrote:

The amount of complaints I've seen over the past 2 days about Bayonetta and Corrin has been pretty cringeworthy tbh.

Because barely anyone wanted them... That wasnt the case for any other characters because those characters are actually LIKED instead of despised. Let that sink in for a second.

Pootypie

Iggly

TheGreatLord wrote:

Because barely anyone wanted them... That wasnt the case for any other characters because those characters are actually LIKED instead of despised. Let that sink in for a second.

Yeah no, I'm gonna have to stop you there. Most of the people I've asked who played Bayonetta and a Japanese copy of Fates seem to enjoy those two characters a lot. This looks more of a case of people raging because they didn't get someone they wanted.

Edited on by Iggly

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

I wonder how many will gripe and argue, but still end up getting them? If people hate their inclusion, then they shouldn't buy them. They'll be hypocritical if they do, hence why I'm trying my best not to complain about them. I may get them or I may not. Thank goodness for a two month break! I still haven't gotten Cloud yet, which I hope to settle ASAP.

I wont get her, i dont want to. I wish she was leaked honestly.

To above poster, not even one million people played bayonetta and she won? Logic!

Also if someone i didnt want to get in and it wasnt bayonetta or shantae then i wouldnt be mad

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Iggly

TheGreatLord wrote:

To above poster, not even one million people played bayonetta and she won? Logic!

I wouldn't be surprised really, there's already plenty of people interested in Splatoon despite not owning the game themselves. So this can easily happen with Bayonetta as well.

TeeJay

@TheGreatLord Man, Smash really brings out the worst in people. Bayonetta is a despised character? Really? I'm pretty sure you alone don't account for everyone. If she was so despised she wouldn't have won the popularity-based ballot.

And wishing for her to be leaked. What good does that do for anyone. You sound like a child throwing a tantrum, pounding their fists on the ground and kicking.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

@TheGreatLord Man, Smash really brings out the worst in people. Bayonetta is a despised character? Really? I'm pretty sure you alone don't account for everyone. If she was so despised she wouldn't have won the popularity-based ballot.

And wishing for her to be leaked. What good does that do for anyone. You sound like a child throwing a tantrum, pounding their fists on the ground and kicking.

I wonder how you would act if k rool was revealed. You cant say you wont act worse because it didnt happen.

Im done with bayonetta i wont download her. If i ever face her on for glory i will try my absolute hardest to destroy her.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

TeeJay

@TheGreatLord: I most certainly can. Like I've already said here before, if K Rool had been announced I would have been bitter about it yes, but I wouldn't have wished nasty things on the character and his fans (yes wishing for a leak to have happened affects fans because it kills the hype, you're wishing for hype to be killed). I would have made a post somewhere along the lines of this.

"....Ugh. Well looks like this is the first DLC character I'm not buying."

And then not buy him. Simple as that.

So quit your crying and suck it up.

Pootypie

I wish she was leaked then i wouldnt have stayed up till 1 am to become disappointed. You have NO idea how disappointed i was, i have never been so sad from a video game before. Its actually unbelievable because i would never act like this over a video game but bayonetta is just someone to be mad about. Also is all you can say is that im crying? Im sure you cant read my actual current emotion in this text. Hint: its not crying.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Undead_terror

...I wanted Wolf butt this is just sad...accept defeat, at least some people got what they wanted, and Corrin can be the new Roy maybe in which he/she can be popular because of smash, the unique fighting style is surely something to look forward to...but give them some shoes first Untitled (jk)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Tsurii wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

Kizashi wrote:

Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

TheGreatLord wrote:

Iggly wrote:

That's right! No one wanted Bayonetta...aside from most of Europe and many Americans.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

NoirUsernameHere wrote:

Tsurii wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

Kizashi wrote:

Untitled

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Eel

I haven't played any bayonetta game, but I really really like her addition. Can't wait to add her to my game.

Multiple of my local friends don't own a WiiU, but they were completely obsessed with the first bayonetta game, so I'm sure they'll love playing as her, too.

Edit: yeah, let's calm down.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic