Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,281 to 27,300 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Ya, I think Corrin will be a fun character to use, but someone that could of been saved for the next smash, it's pretty much advertisement for the next game just to hype it up which isn't bad, but would be nice to know the character first and have some time with said character. With the fighter bundle 1, you have 3 vets and 1 newcomer, would of been nice if bundle 2 had 3 newcomers and 1 vet, what if the DLC sold well and they decided to make one last bonus character! a undead can only dream.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

May_Nyan

I love Corrin, especially female Corrin
I wish they would make amiibo variants for the female versions of Robin and Corrin =Z

May_Nyan

00a

Looking back this month felt like a dream. We got Cloud and Bayonetta, a random FE character, and oddly a Geno costume. It just feels too strange to accept this.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

IceClimbers

When Corrin comes in February I can do an Anime Swordsman 8-Player Smash: Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Roy, Corrin, Shulk, and Cloud.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

skywake

On the bit about the Smash Ballot and Bayonetta not "winning" it. I think it's fair to assume that some characters for whatever reason wouldn't have worked. Some of the ones people were voting for (like Wolf) wouldn't have been that interesting. Others might have been hard to strike an agreement with (Snake, Rayman, Banjo-Kazooie) or hard to get working (King K. Rool, Ridley). For all we know characters like Shovel Knight were high in the US but not even on the radar in Japan.

But if Bayonetta was 5th globally? They only skipped over 4 characters before landing on here. That's not a lot really. Especially given that she was in the top 5 across all regions and #1 in Europe. I must admit that I was one of the people who didn't want Bayonetta even though I'm a fan of those games. I just couldn't see how she'd fit and so instead leant towards characters like the Inklings or Shovel Knight. But now I've seen the trailer I'm sold.... and am kinda wondering why I thought she wouldn't work.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

May_Nyan

The add on content store still won't update for me on 3ds, I get an error code which Nintendo's site says is for not being connected to the internet, which makes no sense because the connection is fine every where else and only stops in the add on content store, always at the same time.. I'm really angry because the dlc characters I've paid for have been taken off me.

May_Nyan

JunkosBoobies

KO-Cub wrote:

NoirUsernameHere[img wrote:

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s632/Machamp-King/Bingo_1...
More wrong than right. But to be fair, a lot of the stuff on there was just wishful thinking.

Sakurai did make a meme tho. It's called 'Salt'.

cough Where were you for like the last year or so cough

Got Cloud and Midgar. Now to wait for Bayonetta and Corrin. Both of which I'm excited for, but honestly, like we really needed another Fire Emblem character.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Eel

AlternateButtons wrote:

OH GOD WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE 3DS VERSION?! Look at the character selection screen! I mean I understand the need for a second page but why are the icons so big? It's so jarring and pixelated! It looks like something a fan game would do! They should've just kept them the same size and have the same spacing. It looks so wrong.

I thought it looked ok. They'll shrink a bit when you add the last two characters though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

veeflames

The salt in Smash Bros' Facebook page is real. Really real.
Sigh... It does make me wish Inklings and/or Layton were confirmed, though...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

luisesteban

I'm pretty satisfied with Bayonneta in Smash

luisesteban

Eel

My one last Smash wish would be "add all the music to the 3ds game". I'd pay for that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

Morpheel wrote:

My one last Smash wish would be "add all the music to the 3ds game". I'd pay for that.

I actually want 3DS stages on Wii U...or some Wii U stages on 3DS.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

skywake

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@skywake

Fitting certain M rated characters into a E or E10 scenario can be tricky, depending on the specifics. I thought Bayonetta had enough specifics that she'd only get in if Smash 4 was rated T. But I guess I was wrong.

I'm not sure I'm sold yet though. From what I remember seeing and hearing of the first game, I'm not sure it was for me. So her being the ballot winner is... disappointing, I guess. She does have a neat playstyle though, I'll give her that.

Well I don't think the age rating is at all an issue. It's not like they're going to copy over the most "extreme" parts of the language, gore and themes of Bayonetta. Plus it's not like she's the first character from a more "mature" game to appear in Smash.

My original issue was that she'd be out of place being more of a "real" character. I wasn't a huge fan of Snake in Brawl for similar reasons. But watching the trailer I think she fits in rather well. For some reason even though I'd played the game I couldn't separate the style of Bayonetta from what Bayonetta actually does as a character. I didn't like the idea of bringing guns to a Pikmin fight. But I forgot how many abilities Bayonetta has and how well they can all work in Smash.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Eel

Well, it's paid DLC, it's like it's own separate product.

The ersb/etc rated the base game, and I assume they can give different ratings to each DLC item individually or just add the usual "online interactions and etc are not rated by us" message.

Bloop.

Thatguywhoeats

I wasn't that excited for the newcomers at first but now I'm pretty excited.

Thatguywhoeats

chvage

So I bought Cloud in the eshop but when I boot up the game he is not there... tried restarting several times and still nothing. Do I have to delete all my add-on data and redownload everything? Or will that mean I have to pay again?

chvage

chvage

Aaaaaand same thing with the Geno outfit

chvage

DekuOnion

I wonder how people would have felt if the DLC was ONLY veterans. Lucas, Mewtwo, Roy, Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf.

Currently Playing: SMITE, ROTTR, Halo 5: Guardians (XB1), Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (3DS)

KO-Cub

chvage wrote:

Aaaaaand same thing with the Geno outfit

Did u update? Turn on/off again?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

@Tsurii: Corrin? Bland? I'd guarantee you that an incredible amount of the smash community would say that Corrin is the most unique FE roster'd character.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic